Beyblade Burst Zero

(Mar. 17, 2019  1:31 AM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2019  12:25 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Thanks :Smile Couldn’t have said it any better. I’ll definitely make Centurion win a few battles though!

It is okay

Asking a question about Ultra Centurion, what is the disc and driver like and called? I didn’t really understand five tip, is that the five disc?
(Mar. 17, 2019  4:18 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  1:31 AM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote: It is okay

Asking a question about Ultra Centurion, what is the disc and driver like and called? I didn’t really understand five tip, is that the five disc?

Forge disc is like a pentagon with 5 blades on each side Called Penta? . Color is Red. Driver sides and tip come in called Revival. Wrote three chapters of my story BTW.

Driver is red.

Frame is called Five. Make up what it looks like
Chapter 4 - Stepping up a notch! Ultra Centurion!
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]

Woah, sorry guys. I don’t know what the weird ‘font’ thing is popping up, I can’t really fix it.
What happened to z REVOLUTION?
Dude did you make me mean? Nice descripion tho

Dude "uC farted throght the staduim" (srry bout spelling)
(Mar. 18, 2019  3:43 PM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote: Dude did you make me mean? Nice descripion tho

Okay, first of all, I’ve explained it in the story, you’re a serious blader and you’re tired, it’s 3am. I’d also really appreciate it if you wouldn’t judge everything I write. It’s most likely a typo, and as a writer, I have to balance out many other things. Perhaps you should be grateful that I’m writing? And two, I don’t see ‘UC farted through the stadium.’ 

(Mar. 18, 2019  12:11 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: What happened to z REVOLUTION?

I don’t write that anymore
(Mar. 18, 2019  8:01 PM)Sir Saitama Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  3:43 PM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote: Dude did you make me mean? Nice descripion tho

Okay, first of all, I’ve explained it in the story, you’re a serious blader and you’re tired, it’s 3am. I’d also really appreciate it if you wouldn’t judge everything I write. It’s most likely a typo, and as a writer, I have to balance out many other things. Perhaps you should be grateful that I’m writing? And two, I don’t see ‘UC farted through the stadium.’ 

uC = Ultra Centurion. Sorry I should thank you for making Charles sooooo OP. XP

i dont know why i texted the same mesagge 3 times
(Mar. 18, 2019  9:59 PM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  8:01 PM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Okay, first of all, I’ve explained it in the story, you’re a serious blader and you’re tired, it’s 3am. I’d also really appreciate it if you wouldn’t judge everything I write. It’s most likely a typo, and as a writer, I have to balance out many other things. Perhaps you should be grateful that I’m writing? And two, I don’t see ‘UC farted through the stadium.’ 

(Mar. 18, 2019  8:01 PM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Okay, first of all, I’ve explained it in the story, you’re a serious blader and you’re tired, it’s 3am. I’d also really appreciate it if you wouldn’t judge everything I write. It’s most likely a typo, and as a writer, I have to balance out many other things. Perhaps you should be grateful that I’m writing? And two, I don’t see ‘UC farted through the stadium.’ 

uC = Ultra Centurion. Sorry I should thank you for making Charles sooooo OP. XP

at least be mature about their writing. Writing is tiring, especially with advanced and entertaining works. Seems like you hadnt learned to be respectful, given this response of yours Uncertain
(Mar. 18, 2019  10:52 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  9:59 PM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote: uC = Ultra Centurion. Sorry I should thank you for making Charles sooooo OP. XP

at least be mature about their writing. Writing is tiring, especially with advanced and entertaining works. Seems like you hadnt learned to be respectful, given this response of yours Uncertain

Thank you so much! If there were upvotes I’d give you a million. But yes, I can’t stress enough that it’s tiring to write, but I do it out of interest and enjoyment. As the saying goes, you can’t please everyone. Smile
I will stick to reading.

And ideas.
(Mar. 19, 2019  2:08 PM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote: I will stick to reading.

And ideas.

You are allowed to judge, but please dont harass their writing
(Mar. 19, 2019  2:55 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2019  2:08 PM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote: I will stick to reading.

And ideas.

You are allowed to judge, but please dont harass their writing

Their writing?
(Mar. 19, 2019  5:48 PM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2019  2:55 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: You are allowed to judge, but please dont harass their writing

Their writing?

Youre allowed to say "nice chapter!" or "i have a suggestion." But please dont do things like pointing out every small thing about Saitama's story. At this point, youre trying to find ways to NOT like the story. If you keep doing this, you can stop reading and Saitama can take your character out. Disrespect is really rude
(Mar. 19, 2019  8:30 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2019  5:48 PM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote: Their writing?

Youre allowed to say "nice chapter!" or "i have a suggestion." But please dont do things like pointing out every small thing about Saitama's story. At this point, youre trying to find ways to NOT like the story. If you keep doing this, you can stop reading and Saitama can take your character out. Disrespect is really rude

??????????? Best Post Of the WBO!
Do you still take character requests?
Last time on Beyblade Burst Zero! Paris sneaks out of home at night and ultimately finds his next opponent training, Charles Schwab! After defeating Paris, Taiki and even Aiga, Paris knows he needs to train!

Chapter 4 - Immortal Stormbringer! Pegasus vs Centurion!
Paris felt like his legs were turning to jelly. He’d make him hurl a rock from one side of the school to the other.

“Paris,” Aiga warned sternly, “I understand you’re tired. But you need to train to beat Charles!”

Nodding, Paris held out Pegasus.
“How about a few battles, then?”
Aiga’s face immediately lit up.

Taiki held his hand in the centre of the stadium, as Paris could clearly see that battles would be different from now.

Paris guessed this was from experience. He’d battled Phi and Hearts, both of whom were almost impossible to defeat.

“Ready, set!”
“Three!”
“Two!”
“One!” Paris and Aiga both leapt into the air, spinning, as Paris immediately slipped, landing on his back.
“Let it rip!”

Pegasus immediately hurtled toward the wall and bounced off, losing a click.
“If only I could push in the burst stopper..”
Cho-Z Achilles came rushing down with a scorching chain of attacks.

With nowhere to move, Pegasus burst, landing at Paris’ feet.

Taiki burst out laughing.
“Can I make the name for that move? The Pegasus Plummet!”

Paris rolled his eyes, and wiped away the sweat.
“Come on, another battle!”
Aiga agreed, shrugging.

“—-One!” The Crimson Nova and Paris ran, leaping into the air and spinning.
“Let it rip!”

Immortal Pegasus dashed into the centre and crammed around it.
“Now Achilles!” Aiga yelled, as Cho-Z Achilles charged down at incredible speeds.

Pegasus quickly dodged the impending attack, however Paris knew there were more.

Immortal Pegasus shot upward and circled around the stadium, crashing into Cho-Z Achilles.

Both beys clashed, before Aiga commanded, “This is our chance! Super Z Sword!”

Achilles’ beast appeared, an armoured red knight. Its sword gleamed.

Cho-Z Achilles knocked Pegasus, but it barely survived, rebounding off the wall and losing a click.

“Phew,” Paris sighed.
Achilles made his way for a second round. It pressed into Pegasus, giving it barely no chance to escape.

Pegasus flung into the air and not before long, Paris shouted,
“Let’s do this! Immortal Starblast Attack!”

Pegasus’ beast appeared, a white winged-horse. It galloped and charged forward.

Immortal Pegasus dived down, arrowing into Achilles’ burst stopper.
“Come on.. come on...”
“Enough!” Aiga roared, “Super Z Slash!”

Two fiery whips emerged from either side of Achilles, as it slashed at Pegasus, making it lose another two clicks.

“One more click to go,” Aiga mumbled.
“That is, if you can beat this! Immortal Stormbringer!”
Aiga gasped, Taiki spitting out his drink.

Pegasus rushed to the centre of the stadium, as Paris’ lightning-bolt necklace flared. The bey rushed around, and captured Achilles into the tornado, widening its range.

“Now! Take him down!” Paris exclaimed. Cho-Z Achilles attempted to escape, but Immortal Pegasus blocked it, shooting Achilles into the sky.

As Aiga picked up Achilles, he noticed the Burst Stoppers push in.
“Wow! Paris, you took down Achilles’ wings!”
“I did?” The amber-haired boy leapt into the air excitedly, “I did it!”

Taiki was still in shock.
“Sweet! Now, take Charles down and earn yourself a place in the quarterfinals!”
Glancing over at Aiga, he nodded, and Paris looked down at Pegasus.
“We’ll fight together, Pegasus!”

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to a highly anticipated match! In the red corner, we have Charles Schwab!”

Charles emerged from a door, and waved at the crowd, as they cheered for him.
“And in the blue corner, we have the boy who took the world by surprise! Paris Hagane!”

Paris ran eagerly and landed in front of the stadium.
“Nice to see you again, Paris,” Charles smiled.
Paris raised an eyebrow. “Sorry, but you seem.. different?”
“Thanks. Only kidding, I’m just serious during battle.”

Paris nodded. The room fell silent, as his eyes dawned on Pegasus.
“Let’s do this buddy.”

“First battle! Ready, set!”
“Three!”
“Two!”
“One!” The two bladers jumped, spinning and firing their beys.
“Let it rip!”

Ultra Centurion captured the centre inmediately.
“Centurion Fortress!” he yelled.
An orb-like ring surrounded Centurion, defending it as Pegasus dived down for a rush of attacks.

Pegasus jolted back, and warped into Centurion from all kinds of directions. Nonetheless, Centurion wouldn’t budge.

Immortal Pegasus rebounded and zoomed from the wall, ready to land a damaging attack onto Centurion.

“Dodge it!” Charles exclaimed, his red gloves glinting. Ultra Centurion rolled backward, and Immortal Pegasus slammed into the wall, losing stamina.

“Not good,” Aiga observed from the sidelines. Meanwhile, Roan was still watching. He seemed silent, but curious.

As Pegasus performed a flower-pattern attack, Centurion took advantage and cycled around it, making a Dead-Gravity style move.

The ring got smaller and smaller. Attempting to escape, Centurion thwarted each move.

“Now! End this, Centurion!” Immediately, Pegasus lost two clicks. Paris knew Pegasus was going to burst, and it’d be all over for him.

Luckily for Paris, Pegasus flung out of the stadium, and hit the floor, bursting afterward.

The replay button repeated what just happened.
“One point to Ultra Centurion for an Over Finish. The score is now 1-0,” the referee announced, pointing to Charles.

Charles grinned, picking up Centurion.
“Now let’s finish him off in the next battle.”

Aiga and Taiki both relieved a sweat.
“Phew,” Taiki said, “Close call.”
“We can’t keep relying on close calls, though.”

“Ready, set!”
“Three!”
“Two!”
“One!” Both bladers performed their special launches.
“Let it rip!”

Both Centurion and Pegasus immediately clashed in the centre, tossing wind and outbursts of energy out of the stadium.

“Take him down Centurion!”
“You know the drill, Pegasus!”

Both beys continued to clash, until one click was down. Pegasus was driven to the outer rim of the stadium, and Centurion in hot pursuit.

“Now’s our chance Centurion! Burst Strike!”
Centurion’s beast appeared, a robot-like soldier. 

It sped up dramatically, flinging Pegasus into the air.
“Oh no you don’t! Immortal Starblast Attack!”

Pegasus tilted downward and fired into Centurion, flinging it into the air.
“Hah! It’s like an endless cycle!” Taiki exclaimed.

“Centurion Crash!” Charles erupted. Centurion bounced onto Pegasus, hurling both beys into the stadium wall.

“Haaaaah!” They both roared, as the two beys endlessly struck each other with scorching hot attacks.

“End this!” They cried in unison, as both beys flung into their blader’s faces, bursting.

The crowd exploded with excitement, as the referee pointed to both bladers.
“Simultaneous Over Finish! No points!”

Charles and Paris both panted, and prepared for round three.
“Third battle! Ready, set!”
“Three!”
“Two!”
“One!” Paris used his Supernova Shoot.
“Let it rip!

Immortal Pegasus rushed into Ultra Centurion with a chain of cosmic attacks.
“Let’s turn this up a notch, Centurion! Ultra Revival!”

Centurion’s beast appeared, a robot soldier. The bey spiralled along the outer edges of the stadium before diving down with amazing speed and attacks.

“No way!” Paris gasped, as Pegasus was thrown into the air. “Fight together! Immortal Starblast Attack!”

Pegasus’ beast appeared, a white-winged horse, galloping through the cosmos.

Immortal Pegasus bolted down and pierced through Ultra Centurion, knocking both beys into the air.

They both recovered, and Ultra Centurion took the centre.
“Heat the battle up, Pegasus! Rush him!”

A strong chain of attacks swept through Centurion, however it wouldn’t budge.
“Come on, Paris! You can do it!” Aiga boomed.

Paris gasped, turning away from the stadium and looking at Aiga. The Crimson Nova nodded, giving a thumbs-up.

Then, the entire crowd chanted Paris’ name. He felt a sudden burst of confidence, as Pegasus glowed, climbing the stadium walls and darting back down, expelling its power into one massive attack.

Centurion’s fortress broke, as its trajectory changed. Charles leapt into the air, his hair raising.
“Burst Strike!”

Ultra Centurion snaked around the stadium, viciously pinching Pegasus, making it lose a click.

Both beys crazily rushed each other, as they both drained each other’s stamina.
“Hold on, Centurion!”
“You can do it, Pegasus!”

Charles had a trick up his sleeve. As if pulling a card, he commanded,
“Now! Omni Attack!”

Aiga and Taiki gasped. Unfortunately for Pegasus, it was caught between Centurion’s ring.

Pegasus bounced around, attempting to escape, but it was within Centurion’s grasp. The ring closed, decreasing in size.

Then suddenly, Immortal Pegasus circled around the stadium, trailing a blue flash behind it.

Paris’ lightning bolt necklace flared.
“Now! Immortal Stormbringer!”
Charles gasped, as he had never heard the move name before.

Hanami tuned his microphone.
“Wow! Omni Attack against Immortal Stormbringer! Look at those beys go!”

Pegasus’ barrier extended, pressing against Centurion’s. After the dust cleared, Ultra Centurion’s barrier broke, leaving Pegasus capturing Centurion.

“Hah! I’ve always wanted to say this, but I got you right where I want!” Paris giggled a little.

Immortal Stormbringer closed and got smaller and smaller, smaller and smaller, until...

A beam of blue light shot upward, dragging Ultra Centurion along.
“Hang in there, Centurion!”

Ultra Centurion managed to escape, barely, landing onto Pegasus’ layer. It crashed down, bursting upon impact.

Charles gasped. The crowd cheered, as Aiga and Taiki leapt out of their seats and exclaimed,
“We knew you could do it!”

Charles hair covered his eyes, but he blew it away.
“Good job..” he said, sinking his fist into the floor.

Paris smiled, offering his hand.
“You did really good! I want you to take this.”

Charles glanced up, a little shocked. Paris handed him a Centurion-style BeyBread, as Charles quickly nibbled it.

“And there’s more of those at the BeyClub!” Paris smiled.
“Well count me in!” Charles added.

The referee finally pointed to Paris.
“Two points for a Burst Finish! The score is now 2-1, making Paris Hagane the winner! He moves on to the Quarterfinals.

“What an amazing win! Both blazers must be exhausted!”

Paris stared off into the screen, which showed the remaining bladers. Including himself, there were six left. His photo was paired up with a boy with a cheerful smile.
His bey read, Flash Trident! 

There you go! Chapter 5 will be Ocean Training! Gateway to the Quarterfinals!
Two part chapters my favorite.?????

Bey ? oh yeah ?

And a bey club

How do you make a thread
(Mar. 19, 2019  9:59 PM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote: Two part chapters my favorite.?????

Bey ? oh yeah ?

And a bey club

How do you make a thread

Thanks! Chapter 5 will be dropping soon!

(Mar. 19, 2019  8:58 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Do you still take character requests?

Yep, I do! Fire away, just give me a good description of a character.
Chapter 5 - Ocean Training! Gateway to the Quarterfinals!
“I love the ocean!” Paris exclaimed, diving head-first into the water. Charles and Aiga were having an intense volleyball match, whilst Taiki shook a crab off of his hand.

Charles slammed the volleyball, pouncing into the air. “I call this the Aerial Attack!” he joked.

Aiga flinched, dropping the ball.
“I’ll get it!” Paris exclaimed, running after it.

The boy was sidetracked however, by what seemed to be the sound of a ship. The four dashed to the pier, as a boy with a beige trench coat and light-blue hair stood on the boat.

The boat was large, and docked by the side. The boy leapt off the boat and landed on his feet, tossing the ball into Paris’ arms as he caught it.

The mysterious boy gave a cheerful grin, as Taiki, Charles and Aiga all ran up to him.
“Toko!” they cried in unison.

“Hey guys,” he said. “I’m back from Spain.”
Paris felt slightly excluded, but Toko turned to him. 
“Who’s this?”
Paris grinned. “Son of Gingka Hagane of course! I’m Paris!”

Toko gasped. “You’re the Paris Hagane?”
Paris nodded. Aiga stepped in, raising his hand like a student.
“Whatcha doing in Spain?”

Toko replied, “Went to Raul. He helped me evolve Screw Trident into Flash Trident!”
The boy revealed his bey. It had three rubber patches on each side, and a large metal trident that went across the layer. 

The disc, 0, Paris recognised on Cho Z Spriggan and Emperor Forneus. Perhaps Toko had a connection with Shu?

The frame, Barrier, had many round spikes around it, like Bump, but was split into two thick platforms, which was able to be customised.

The driver, Dome, had a wide tip with a large perimeter, joining up to an apex. The side of the driver had a ring on a large pole.

“Raul’s gotten heaps better,” Aiga stifled a laugh. 
Toko smiled, pointing back to the ship, “Well, I gotta go. Wanna tag along?”

Everyone’s eyes lit up, as they followed Toko onboard. On the main deck, was a huge stadium. Multiple cannons were placed around the stadium.

Taiki fiddled with one cannon.
“That doesn’t work,” Toko said.
Taiki frowned, walking over to the stadium.

“What?” Paris’ jaw fell to the stadium. “You mean to tell me you’re Valt’s younger brother?”
Everyone rolled their eyes, nodding. 

Charles headed over to the cockpit, pointing to the wheel. “I got some experience with that,” he said.

“Oh yeah, and by the way, Paris is your next opponent for the tournament,” Aiga interrupted.
Toko turned to Charles. “Sorry, we can talk ships later.” He ran over to the stadium.

There was a pause of silence. “Flash Trident and I will take you down!” Toko challenged. 
Paris searched for his pockets and pulled out Immortal Pegasus.
“Not if we can’t help it!”

Charles exclaimed, “I’ll be the ref’! Ready, set!”
“Three!”
“Two!”
“One!” Paris spun and leapt into the air.
“Let it rip!”

Flash Trident took the centre, its avatar hovering over the bey.
“Now Pegasus!” Paris cried, Immortal Pegasus zooming around Trident. “Immortal Stormbringer!”

A wave of endless clashes proceeded, Trident taking on each hit with ease. Pegasus’ beast appeared, as Trident shot up.

“Flash Counter!” Toko exclaimed. Trident’s beast appeared, a spearman wielding a trident.

Flash Trident ascended downward, crashing into Immortal Pegasus. Pegasus was flung into the wall, but it managed to keep doing.

“Not enough to take us down!” Paris remarked. “Go, go, go!”
Immortal Pegasus rushed through Trident.

Trident tilted on its driver, charging its momentum.
“Here it comes,” Taiki commented on the sidelines.
“Final Flash Strike!” 

Paris had a bad feeling about this. Just then, a beam of water erupted from the stadium, the waves violently crashing against the ship.
“I’m gonna get sick,” Taiki belched.

Trident suddenly changed its height, as Pegasus dived in for another blow. This time, only the driver got attacked.
“Gah!” Paris couldn’t believe what he was seeing.

“The secret’s in the spring,” Toko winked. “And the secret to winning isn’t to be caught off-guard.”
“Huh?” Paris gazed at him cluelessly.
“Now Trident! Final Flash Sting!”

Trident’s layer scaled down to its usual height, with Pegasus uppercutting its driver.
A large crunching sound was followed by Pegasus bursting into three parts.

“Take on Achilles!” Aiga challenged, as Paris seated himself on a bench.
“And Theseus!”
“Don’t forget Centurion!”

Paris smiled at Pegasus, “I’m sorry buddy. I shouldn-“ He paused, then shook his head. “No, we’ll try harder!”

By the time he refocused his attention to the stadium, Theseus had already burst.

Achilles clawed at Trident from one side, Centurion on the other. 
“Let’s go Centurion! Burst Strike!” Charles commanded.

Ultra Centurion, like an arrow, struck Trident, knocking it backward, hurtling off the stadium and spinning mid-air.

“Final Flash Sting!” Trident’s trajectory changed, as it sneakily landed onto the side of Centurion’s layer, grabbing ahold of it. Trident lowered its height and tossed Ultra Centurion into the air.

“It’s not over!” Charles shouted. Centurion landed near Achilles, as it accidentally burst upon impact.

“Sorry Charles!” Aiga said.
“It’s fine,” he laughed it off. “You got revenge at least.”
Aiga nodded, returning his attention to the battle.

Trident and Cho-Z Achilles clashed in the middle of the stadium. 
“Super Z Shoot!” Achilles, with a red trail behind it, warped into Trident.
“Flash Counter!” Trident’s height decreased, giving it a greater amount of speed.

Both beys clashed again as both flung out of the stadium.
“Good match!” Toko panted.
“Y-yeah. Good match,” Aiga was just as exhausted.

Paris checked his pockets and saw a dusty photo of him and his father.
He hadn’t seen him since he was five. As the owner of the WBBA, Gingka was pretty busy.

He noticed the ship docking back at the pier. It had started to rain, thankfully. Toko waved the four goodbye.

Taiki hopped out first, then Aiga, then Charles, fist-bumping Toko.
“Let’s decide the better blader tomorrow, yeah?”
Paris smiled, “Yeah.”

Toko fell backwards, as Paris gasped. Giving him a thumbs-up, Toko completely submerged himself underwater.

Paris arrived home. The place just felt empty. Bellyflopping onto the couch, he opened his TV, broadcasting his favourite channel.

“Ladies and gentlemen! The District Tournament is soon coming to an end! Tomorrow we have Paris vs Toko, and the winner will face Daniel Aziel! Not to mention, of course, the winner of that will have the chance to face Roan and Revenge!”

The screen displayed numerous occasions of other bladers bursting against Smash Revenge.

“He’s that strong?” Paris wondered. He held his launcher outward. “We’re gonna show Toko who’s boss!”

I haven’t forgotten about the story, don’t worry. :P I’ll try to drop another few chapters today, since I got free time.
Chapter 6 - Vortex! Flash Trident!

“Ladies and gentlemen! Today we have two famous bladers, going head-to head!” Hanami jumped out of his seat.

It was the final match of the quarterfinals, and Daniel had already eliminated all the semi-finalists. 

Toko emerged from one corner, and Paris spotted Valt, next to Roan. In one corner, an unimpressed blader folded his arms.

“Hope you’re ready,” Toko smiled.
“You bet I am! All this hard work better pay off!”

“First battle!” The referee called. 
“Ready, set!”
“Three!”
“Two!”
“One!” Paris jumped and spun mid-air.
“Let it rip!”

Immortal Pegasus took the first blood, by pouncing onto Trident, which shifted away, entering the ‘attack zone.’

“Now Pegasus! After it!” Paris curled his fists, punching the air. As Trident attempted to escape, Pegasus blocked each try.

“That’s like the Flash Launch,” Toko pointed out. “Another reason to believe you and Valt are alike.”

Paris quickly ingested the comment, as Pegasus swarmed Flash Trident with an endless amount of attacks.

“But let’s see if you can get through this! Trident, use your Final Flash Strike!”

Trident’s avatar appeared, the spearman wielding a trident. Before Pegasus could deal another devastating blow, Flash Trident extended its driver height.

“Not again!” Paris said tensely. Immortal Pegasus, from all sorts of directions, slammed into Trident with incredible amounts of speed.

Toko grinned, “A+ for speed. But F- if you can’t take on this!” Trident proceeded to lower its height. Within seconds, Paris knew what would happen. The sound of a bursting bey lingered in his mind.

Immortal Pegasus’ speed backfired. It travelled around the stadium a dozen times, before crashing into the wall, losing one click.

Pegasus quivered, and scraped among the stadium’s surface.
“No! Pegasus!” Paris hollered. Before it could capsize fully, it tilted on the back of its layer, like a wheel.

Flash Trident pinned Pegasus down, attempting to compress the bey. With Pegasus sideways, it was almost impossible to change Trident’s height.

Aiga, Taiki and Charles all had trouble deciding who to vote for. Same scenario with Valt, as Toko was his younger brother.

“That was a smart move!” Aiga praised. Taiki seemed confused.
“They’re both our friends, how can you cheer for one?”
Aiga replied, “Well, I’m not. I’m cheering for both!”

Both beys duelled for a prolonged amount of time, until... Flash Trident, when in its taller mode, was prone to recoil.

Trident shot out of the stadium and landed at Toko’s feet. 
“One point to Immortal Pegasus for an Over Finish! The score is now 
1-0!” The referee declared.

The crowd cheered.
“Wow, would you look at that! Paris scores himself a point!” Hanami was easily just as excited.

Meanwhile, Daniel made the same bored expression as earlier. Paris figured he’d get along well with Lui.

“Second battle!” The referee hosted.
“Ready, set!”
“Three!”
“Two!”
“One!” Paris used his Supernova Shoot.
“Let it rip!”

Thanks to his special launch, Pegasus made a decent job at maintaining stamina.

Flash Trident guarded itself in the middle of the stadium. Immortal Pegasus swarmed it once more with spectacular attacks.

Trident refused to budge, as the rubber patches on its layer absorbed each and every one.

Flash Trident finished taking on each blow, as it used its energy in an outburst, sniping Pegasus into the wall.

It simply shot upward, in time for,
“Immortal Starblast Attack!”
Pegasus’ avatar appeared, the white divine winged-horse.

“Now! Spread your wings Pegasus!” Paris commanded. Immortal Pegasus rained down, showering Trident with a delivery of heavy attacks.

Toko shunted his hand forward, “Trident! Flash Counter!”

Flash Trident, exiting the middle of the stadium, narrowly avoided slamming into the wall. Instead, it jolted right into Immortal Pegasus.

Pegasus rebounded off the wall and made a sudden decrease in stamina. Trident retreated back into the stadium.

“Immortal Stormbringer!” Paris exclaimed. Pegasus snaked around Trident a dozen times, forming a ring as it gradually closed, shooting Flash Trident upward.

“No!” Toko seemed set back a little, as if he wasn’t expecting it to happen.

Trident and Pegasus were both drained of stamina, making the attacks minimal.

“Supernova Shoot!” Paris roared. Pegasus was close to bursting, but it managed to pull off a surge of power one last time.

Pegasus made its way to Trident, both beys mimicking each other’s movements.
“Finish him, Pegasus!” 

With a tiny ‘clink!’ Trident burst, Pegasus depleted of stamina. The referee pointed to Paris.
“Two points to Immortal Pegasus for a Burst Finish! The score is now 3-0, making Paris the winner!”

Paris leapt into the air with excitement.
“All right!” he celebrated.

Toko walked over to Paris, shaking his hand.
“Congrats on beating me!”
Paris replied, “Let’s battle again sometime!”

Meanwhile, the room’s lighting dimmed, as a spotlight fixed on both Paris and Daniel.

“Ladies and gentlemen! The next match will be an intense one, the final match of the Semi-Finals will be Paris against Daniel!”

Daniel walked out of the building.
“That dude’s got sass,” Taiki commented.
Paris glanced at Pegasus, glimmering under the lights.
“We’ve made it this far. No holding back!” 
Someone explain to me why Paris is so darn likeable asdghh
(Mar. 24, 2019  12:02 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Someone explain to me why Paris is so darn likeable asdghh

Lol’d at this! Coming to think of it he is likeable xD. Anyway, next chapter is a filler! c:
@[Sir Saitama] your stories are just awesome !! They are mind blowing .

@[Sir Saitama] please make me the main antagonist . I always wanted to be an antagonist .
Name : phantom ( real name not known)
Personality : he is extremely rude and ambievert .
He seeks to kill gingka and his son paris . He has a dangerous mix of the rudeness of shu from season 2 , , the insulting bladers after defeating them attitude of lui , the evil attitude of phi , and is an extemely power hungry man like rago , and the genius of brooklyn . His personality cannot be understood from above . Apparently He seems like the best man in the world . But when he gets a chance he will be the worst man . He has capabilities so that if he breaks your bey , he can snatch your bey avatar which you can get only when he is defeated . He not only ruins you in a beybattle but harms your family from outside even . He is mysterious and has some strange unknown sort of dark power . And yes he is a mysterious character .
Appearance : his dress is the same as that of shu from season 2 just wears a huge black cape and has blood red eyes , his face is similar to that of kai hiwatari and has orange hair . He is tall and muscular . Also he wears a round red scarf .
Bey : attack type . Left and right spin . Is very stong . Can rejoin even after bursting . Has a dead stinger like move and along with armour attacks with disc frame . His bey is a fire and ligtning type .
(Mar. 24, 2019  2:43 PM)Fusion core Wrote: @[Sir Saitama] your stories are just awesome !! They are mind blowing .

@[Sir Saitama] please make me the main antagonist . I always wanted to be an antagonist .
He seeks to kill gingka and his son paris . He has a dangerous mix of the rudeness of shu from season 2 , , the insulting bladers after defeating them attitude of lui , the evil attitude of phi , and is an extemely power hungry man like rago , and the genius of brooklyn . His personality cannot be understood from above . Apparently He seems like the best man in the world . But when he gets a chance he will be the worst man . He has capabilities so that if he breaks your bey  , he can snatch your bey avatar which you can  get only when he is defeated . He not only ruins you in a beybattle but harms your family from outside even . He is mysterious and has some strange unknown sort of dark power . And yes he is a mysterious character .
Appearance : his dress is the same as that of shu from season 2 just wears a huge black cape and has blood red eyes , his face is similar to that of kai hiwatari and has orange hair . He is tall and muscular . Also he wears a round red scarf .
Bey : attack type . Left and right spin . Is very stong . Can rejoin even after bursting . Has a dead stinger like move and along with armour attacks with disc frame . His bey is a fire and ligtning type .

Thanks! I’m not too sure how I feel about someone wanting to kill Gingka and Paris, especially since this is in the Burst Universe, where we try to keep things a little friendly. Perhaps we could compromise and negotiate on things?
(Mar. 25, 2019  7:17 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2019  2:43 PM)Fusion core Wrote: @[Sir Saitama] your stories are just awesome !! They are mind blowing .

He seeks to kill gingka and his son paris . He has a dangerous mix of the rudeness of shu from season 2 , , the insulting bladers after defeating them attitude of lui , the evil attitude of phi , and is an extemely power hungry man like rago , and the genius of brooklyn . His personality cannot be understood from above . Apparently He seems like the best man in the world . But when he gets a chance he will be the worst man . He has capabilities so that if he breaks your bey  , he can snatch your bey avatar which you can  get only when he is defeated . He not only ruins you in a beybattle but harms your family from outside even . He is mysterious and has some strange unknown sort of dark power . And yes he is a mysterious character .

Thanks! I’m not too sure how I feel about someone wanting to kill Gingka and Paris, especially since this is in the Burst Universe, where we try to keep things a little friendly. Perhaps we could compromise and negotiate on things?
Yes ! I give you the full freedom to do things as you want . You are the writer and the characters are in your hands . You can make modifications as you want . I just want the basic appearance , the basic personality , the name and the the basic looks to be the same . And i want his bey to be super strong and an attack type of fire and lightning element . The rest is upon you ! You are free to make your descisions . I ought to respect you for accepting my character request . I have full faith in you that you can understand and design my character even better than me and can make my character come alive . The fate of the characters MUST be in the writers hands . Thank you very much @[Sir Saitama] and best of luck for your upcoming episodes . Joyful_3