Beyblade Burst Ultimate

(Sep. 07, 2019  8:04 PM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2019  6:23 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: My character-
Lee Kozuna
Beyblade - Fang Leonids 16 Bearing’

He is a pretty arrogant as well as a calm blader. He does not boast. He has brown hair with some streaks of dark blue. You can read about him in
BEYBLADE BURST MASTERS, written by me in the creations forum.
Sure, I guess? Special moves?

Ultimate Fang Strike - The 16 disc and the layer become edgy as it reaches 2 clicks. This move is fatal and when he uses it, Bearing' goes rapid resulting in either KO or Burst.

Spin Shock - The Bearing' opens up a bit, which results in the bey getting taller, this prevents other beys from hitting his. Similar to Beat Lynx's moves.
Hello! If any of you guys want character info, look in the original post. It is not currently finished, so i will re-post when fully updated, but there is a list of chaarcters so far.

Also, charcater requests are no longer accepted.
(Sep. 08, 2019  4:13 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2019  8:04 PM)X-Wing Wrote: Sure, I guess? Special moves?

Ultimate Fang Strike - The 16 disc and the layer become edgy as it reaches 2 clicks. This move is fatal and when he uses it, Bearing' goes rapid resulting in either KO or Burst.

Spin Shock - The Bearing' opens up a bit, which results in the bey getting taller, this prevents other beys from hitting his. Similar to Beat Lynx's moves.

Oh sorry, could you make it Fang Leonis? I typed wrong.
(Sep. 15, 2019  5:44 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2019  4:13 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Ultimate Fang Strike - The 16 disc and the layer become edgy as it reaches 2 clicks. This move is fatal and when he uses it, Bearing' goes rapid resulting in either KO or Burst.

Oh sorry, could you make it Fang Leonis? I typed wrong.

Sure
(Sep. 15, 2019  10:25 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Can I add a character?

X-Wing already said that he is no longer taking requests.