Beyblade Burst Ultimate

(Aug. 28, 2019  9:50 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: I have one! X-Wing

Rai Ghasp

Owns Revolution Ghost 00'Spine Control: Revolution Ghost is a balance type with different armours like Phoenix and 2 burst stopper. Control is a Xtend+ mixed with Dimension with 6 modes: Attack, Barrage, Defence, Hold, Spin, and Last

Wears black Nike React Shoes, has a white hoodie, and has a calm attitude. Doesn't listen to trash-talk

Moves: Revolution Whip: Uses it Attack armour and slashes it with it blades
              Control Break: Uses it's Tip in the lowest mode to scrape the outside and gain a speed boost
              Ghost Defence: Uses defence armour and block all incoming attacks from the opponent
              Ghost Spin: Aimlessly spin slowly and spin steals off the opponent. Can use any mode on the driver for this
              Barrage Launch: Uses Barrage mode on driver and unleashes some powerful attacks
              Hold: Uses Hold Mode and doesn't let anything take the centre

Hope my character gets in!
Excellent! That's 5.
Also X-Wing these are the armours for phoenix: Speed, Barrage, Spin, Hold and Flash
Moved to Your Creations.
Maybe Wipzer a Defense type
Salamander an Attack type
and Chaos a Balance type?
(Aug. 28, 2019  10:26 PM)Ghostly Wrote: Maybe Wipzer a Defense type

Can i make up moves?

(Aug. 28, 2019  9:43 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Moved to Your Creations.

Are you a Whovian? Or is you avatar just supposed to be space themed?
(Aug. 30, 2019  3:46 PM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2019  10:26 PM)Ghostly Wrote: Maybe Wipzer a Defense type

Can i make up moves?

(Aug. 28, 2019  9:43 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Moved to Your Creations.

I guess?
(Aug. 31, 2019  12:13 AM)Ghostly Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2019  3:46 PM)X-Wing Wrote: Can i make up moves?

I guess?

Alright Ghostly, you're in.

Alright any further characters, if added, will appear late in the story. Thanks!
Alright Chapter 1 and 2:

Chapter 1: World Blader Cup

Chapter 3: Midnight Clash! The birth of Curse Arae!
(Aug. 31, 2019  3:32 PM)X-Wing Wrote: Alright Chapter 1 and 2:

“That concludes the semifinal round of the World Blader Cup. Tune in later for the final match between Valt Aoi and his Bey, Knight Valtryek, against Daigo Kurogami and his Bey, Reap Doomscizor.  I’m Hanami, and this has been a blast! See you tomorrow!”

The Next Day:

“Alright! This big duel has officially begun! Yeah! Introducing the Bladers! In the Blue Corner: The current World Champion! Defending his title, it’s Valt Aoi! In the Red Corner: After his loss at the Cup a few years ago, this Blader has fell off the radar, but this year he’s made an appearance and has and epic win streak. It’s Daigo Kurogami! It is time to see who is really better! Let it Rip! This will be a  5-Point match. using the... Basic Stadium!”

“Valt. You may have beaten me last time, but Doomscizor and I will crush you with 3 Burst Finishes! You got that, partner?” Daigo announced. “This will all be over soon!”

“Boy, are you wrong! Valtryek will end this in a flash!” Valt countered. “Let’s go!”

“The title match will now commence!” the referee called. “ 1st battle. Ready, Set!”

“3, 2, 1, Let it Rip!” Valt and Daigo shouted. The battle had begun!

“Valtryek and Doomscizor race to outer edge of the stadium. They are headed for a fierce collision!”

“Doomscizor! End it with Reaper’s Scythe!” Daigo called.

“Valtryek! Let’s go!” Valt yelled.

After a moment of silence, Valt let out a shocked gasp when Doomscizor cut right through Valtryek, and his Bursted Bey lay on the Stadium.

“What the...” Valt said with a shocked expression. “How?”

Chapter 2: Valtryek versus Doomscizor!

“Reap Doomscizor with a Burst Finish!  That’s two paints for Daigo Kurogami!” the ref called.

“What an amazing strike! Daigo Kurogami already has a Burst Finish under his belt!”

“2nd Battle! Ready and Set! 3, 2, 1...” the ref called.

“Let it Rip!” the contenders launched their Beys.

“Two stellar launches! Uh-oh! This looks like the first battle!”

“Heh. You wish. Valtryek! Slash Launch!” Valt yelled. “Go!”

“Huh? Valtryek has come in at such a steep angle!” Hanami announced.

“Rrr...” Daigo growled. “Get him! Grim Launch!”

“Doomscizor heads toward the stadium center and accelerates! Looks like a collision!”

“Valtryek!” Valt shouted over the cheering crowd. And just like that, Valtryek was knocked back. But then it jumped up and dealt a devastating overhead blow.

“Knight Valtryek! Two points with a Burst finish!” The referee called. “The score is 2 all.”

“Impossible...” Daigo said, shocked as one could be.

“3rd battle! Ready, Set!”

“3, 2, 1, Let it Rip!”

“Oh! And they are off power surging through those Beys!” Hanami said. It’ s looking like the last battle!"

"Not a chance!" Daigo shouted, furious.  "Triple Threat!"

"Huh? Another burst? Wow! Triple Threat is exactly like it predecessor, Double Strike, but 3 blows! Fascinating!" Hanami called.

"Reap Doomscizor: 2 points witha Burst Finish! The score is 4-2." The ref called.

Chapter 3: Midnight Clash! The birth of  Curse Arae!
1 thing. Referees never say “2 all” or “1 all”. It’s always 2-2 or 1-1. But the story was nice. A bit repetitive and a bit overkill on the special moves, but it was still cool.
(Aug. 31, 2019  3:42 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:

“That concludes the semifinal round of the World Blader Cup. Tune in later for the final match between Valt Aoi and his Bey, Knight Valtryek, against Daigo Kurogami and his Bey, Reap Doomscizor.  I’m Hanami, and this has been a blast! See you tomorrow!”

The Next Day:

“Alright! This big duel has officially begun! Yeah! Introducing the Bladers! In the Blue Corner: The current World Champion! Defending his title, it’s Valt Aoi! In the Red Corner: After his loss at the Cup a few years ago, this Blader has fell off the radar, but this year he’s made an appearance and has and epic win streak. It’s Daigo Kurogami! It is time to see who is really better! Let it Rip! This will be a  5-Point match. using the... Basic Stadium!”

“Valt. You may have beaten me last time, but Doomscizor and I will crush you with 3 Burst Finishes! You got that, partner?” Daigo announced. “This will all be over soon!”

“Boy, are you wrong! Valtryek will end this in a flash!” Valt countered. “Let’s go!”

“The title match will now commence!” the referee called. “ 1st battle. Ready, Set!”

“Valtryek and Doomscizor race to outer edge of the stadium. They are headed for a fierce collision!”

After a moment of silence, Valt let out a shocked gasp when Doomscizor cut right through Valtryek, and his Bursted Bey lay on the Stadium.

“Reap Doomscizor with a Burst Finish!  That’s two paints for Daigo Kurogami!” the ref called.

“What an amazing strike! Daigo Kurogami already has a Burst Finish under his belt!”

“Doomscizor heads toward the stadium center and accelerates! Looks like a collision!”

“Valtryek!” Valt shouted over the cheering crowd. And just like that, Valtryek was knocked back. But then it jumped up and dealt a devastating overhead blow.

“Knight Valtryek! Two points with a Burst finish!” The referee called. “The score is 2 all.”

“3, 2, 1, Let it Rip!”

“Oh! And they are off power surging through those Beys!” Hanami said. It’ s looking like the last battle!"

"Huh? Another burst? Wow! Triple Threat is exactly like it predecessor, Double Strike, but 3 blows! Fascinating!" Hanami called.

"Reap Doomscizor: 2 points witha Burst Finish! The score is 4-2." The ref called.

1 thing. Referees never say “2 all” or “1 all”. It’s always 2-2 or 1-1. But the story was nice. A bit repetitive and a bit overkill on the special moves, but it was still cool.

The first 3 chapters are just meant to set a background

The Next Day:

“3, 2, 1, Let it Rip!”

You should have put Takara Tomy names like Valktreyake should be changed to Valkyrie and Doomsiczor should be changed to Deathscyther. I suggest.
@X-Wing is Roan in the story? ‘Cause he ain’t in the OP.
(Sep. 02, 2019  5:37 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: @X-Wing is Roan in the story? ‘Cause he ain’t in the OP.
X-Wing says yes.
(Sep. 02, 2019  5:47 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2019  5:37 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: @X-Wing is Roan in the story? ‘Cause he ain’t in the OP.
@X-Wing says yes.

Thanks.
(Sep. 02, 2019  5:51 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2019  5:47 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: @X-Wing says yes.

Thanks.

Done. It's updated, CheetoBlader
Can I submit a character?
(Sep. 02, 2019  5:17 PM)Ghostly Wrote:

The Next Day:

“3, 2, 1, Let it Rip!”

You should have put Takara Tomy names like Valktreyake should be changed to Valkyrie and Doomsiczor should be changed to Deathscyther. I suggest.

Sure!
Chapter 3:

Midnight Clash! The birth of Curse Arae!

(Sep. 03, 2019  2:15 AM)Armor Wrote: Can I submit a character?

Yes, but is it OK if they appear later in the story?
Sure, there 45 chapters so plenty of time for your character to be introduced
(Sep. 04, 2019  12:37 AM)X-Wing Wrote: Chapter 3:

Midnight Clash! The birth of Curse Arae!

(Sep. 03, 2019  2:15 AM)Armor Wrote: Can I submit a character?

Yes, but is it OK if they appear later in the story?

yep, but I might need a few days.
alright? plenty of time
My character-
Lee Kozuna
Beyblade - Fang Leonids 16 Bearing’

He is a pretty arrogant as well as a calm blader. He does not boast. He has brown hair with some streaks of dark blue. You can read about him in
BEYBLADE BURST MASTERS, written by me in the creations forum.
(Sep. 07, 2019  6:23 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: My character-
Lee Kozuna
Beyblade - Fang Leonids 16 Bearing’

He is a pretty arrogant as well as a calm blader. He does not boast. He has brown hair with some streaks of dark blue. You can read about him in
BEYBLADE BURST MASTERS, written by me in the creations forum.
Sure, I guess? Special moves?