Beyblade Burst Ultimate

(Sep. 07, 2019  8:04 PM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2019  6:23 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: My character-
Lee Kozuna
Beyblade - Fang Leonids 16 Bearing’

He is a pretty arrogant as well as a calm blader. He does not boast. He has brown hair with some streaks of dark blue. You can read about him in
BEYBLADE BURST MASTERS, written by me in the creations forum.
Sure, I guess? Special moves?

Ultimate Fang Strike - The 16 disc and the layer become edgy as it reaches 2 clicks. This move is fatal and when he uses it, Bearing' goes rapid resulting in either KO or Burst.

Spin Shock - The Bearing' opens up a bit, which results in the bey getting taller, this prevents other beys from hitting his. Similar to Beat Lynx's moves.
Hello! If any of you guys want character info, look in the original post. It is not currently finished, so i will re-post when fully updated, but there is a list of chaarcters so far.

Also, charcater requests are no longer accepted.
(Sep. 08, 2019  4:13 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2019  8:04 PM)X-Wing Wrote: Sure, I guess? Special moves?

Ultimate Fang Strike - The 16 disc and the layer become edgy as it reaches 2 clicks. This move is fatal and when he uses it, Bearing' goes rapid resulting in either KO or Burst.

Spin Shock - The Bearing' opens up a bit, which results in the bey getting taller, this prevents other beys from hitting his. Similar to Beat Lynx's moves.

Oh sorry, could you make it Fang Leonis? I typed wrong.
(Sep. 15, 2019  5:44 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2019  4:13 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Ultimate Fang Strike - The 16 disc and the layer become edgy as it reaches 2 clicks. This move is fatal and when he uses it, Bearing' goes rapid resulting in either KO or Burst.

Oh sorry, could you make it Fang Leonis? I typed wrong.

Sure
Can I add a character?
(Sep. 15, 2019  10:25 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Can I add a character?

X-Wing already said that he is no longer taking requests.

Uh, sure? You character would appear late and be minor, if that's okay. Please read the first post though next time.

Dash Driver if you are there, wanna chat in PMs?
(Sep. 28, 2019  12:25 AM)X-Wing Wrote:

Uh, sure? You character would appear late and be minor, if that's okay. Please read the first post though next time.

Dash Driver if you are there, wanna chat in PMs?
No.
YAY THIS IS AWESOME
you are adding crazy aries beyblades right? (his 3d printed ones)
I have one!

Character: Esther Celerium

Bey: Screamin Eclipsed (Eclipsed E5)
Rotation: Dual Spin
Type: Balance

Moves:

- Screaming Arena: Turns the stadium floor into Metal Acid
- Collapsed Circle: Light Circle appears on the edge of the stadium then starts moving in.
- Crossing Thunder: When the opponent takes the center. Eclipse hits a heavy hit to the opponent in a bright yellow X shape.
- Infinite Spin: No matter how hard the opponent hits. Eclipsed will not slow down.
- Final Gravity: Stadium floor turns into Galaxy, both beys are flying up slowly and crash back down, the opponent will burst.
But Eclipse will not, since that driver is made to protect Fall-Damage.

Layer: Screamin Eclipsed
Disc: Double Zero
Frame: Reach (Black)
Driver: Zeta Dash

Thank you. I really, REALLY hope that this character will be added to the story, thank you!
(Oct. 08, 2019  11:27 PM)Ghostly Wrote: I have one!

Rotation: Dual  Spin

Moves:

- Collapsed Circle: Light Circle appears on the edge of the stadium then starts moving in.
- Crossing Thunder: When the opponent takes the center. Eclipse hits a heavy hit to the opponent in a bright yellow X shape.
- Infinite Spin: No matter how hard the opponent hits. Eclipsed will not slow down.
- Final Gravity: Stadium floor turns into Galaxy, both beys are flying up slowly and crash back down, the opponent will burst.

Thank you. I really, REALLY hope that this character will be added to the story, thank you!
This is really good, can I replace Lightning Wipzer with it?
Character: Axel Naitok
Bey: Glacier Amarok
Spirit/Avatar: Ice Wolf
Type: Attack
Spin Direction: Right
Generation: Cho-Z
Coloring:White, Turquoise, Dark Blue accents
Overall Shape: Relatively circular in base form. Four large blades for attack. Claw and wolf head alternating for each blade(2 claws on opposite sides, 2 wolf heads on opposite sides).
Gimmick: Can retract/extend each blade manually. Wolf heads are paired, and Claws are paired. Wolf heads(Fang Mode) are for smash/spike attack, Claws(Claw Mode) are for upper attack. Both can be extended at the same time for the
Blizzard attack mode.
Disc: 14

Frame: Icicle
A frame that is covered in many little spikes, like many icicles. Similar to Bump, but there are many more spikes, and multiple rows. Designed to be heavy.
Color-Clear Cyan/Turquoise

Driver: Hailstorm
A tip like Zeta with three modes. What sets this driver apart, is the modes are basically all attack type tips.
Tip 1: A plastic flat similar to Accel
Tip 2: A rubber flat similar to Hunter or Extreme
Tip 3: A POM flat tip that is free spinning
Color-White. The plastic tip is dark blue, the rubber tip is light blue, and POM tip color is the usual POM color.

Special Moves:
Cryo Pierce-charges straight at the opponent
Cryo Pierce: Second Impact-charges straight at the wall, and rebounds straight at the opponent
Cryo Pierce Infinite-uses Second Impact repeatedly, rebounding between the wall and the opponent at very high speeds(is not like Valt's wing launch/spring wing launch. Continually bounces between the opposing bey and the wall across a line. Imagine drawing a line between the opposing bey and the stadium wall.
Absolute Zero-using the base form, charge at the opponent and hit with a heavy impact, knocking the opponent out of the stadium. Similar to the way a wrecking ball works.
Glacier Fang-using the wolf heads, slashes across the opponent, dealing heavy damage.
Avalanche Onslaught-basic rush launch type move
(Oct. 10, 2019  8:19 PM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2019  11:27 PM)Ghostly Wrote: I have one!

Rotation: Dual  Spin

Moves:

This is really good, can I replace Lightning Wipzer with it?

Of course.
(Oct. 08, 2019  11:03 PM)N12N12 Wrote: YAY THIS IS AWESOME

possibly
thanks

Chapters 4-7 coming soon! Also a big spoiler for later chapters will be ready if any want to view.

(Oct. 10, 2019  11:34 PM)Armor Wrote: Character: Axel Naitok
Overall Shape: Relatively circular in base form. Four large blades for attack. Claw and wolf head alternating for each blade(2 claws on opposite sides, 2 wolf heads on opposite sides).
Gimmick: Can retract/extend each blade manually. Wolf heads are paired, and Claws are paired. Wolf heads(Fang Mode) are for smash/spike attack, Claws(Claw Mode) are for upper attack. Both can be extended at the same time for the
Blizzard attack mode.

A frame that is covered in many little spikes, like many icicles. Similar to Bump, but there are many more spikes, and multiple rows. Designed to be heavy.

A tip like Zeta with three modes. What sets this driver apart, is the modes are basically all attack type tips.
Color-White. The plastic tip is dark blue, the rubber tip is light blue, and POM tip color is the usual POM color.

Special Moves:
Cryo Pierce: Second Impact-charges straight at the wall, and rebounds straight at the opponent
Cryo Pierce Infinite-uses Second Impact repeatedly, rebounding between the wall and the opponent at very high speeds(is not like Valt's wing launch/spring wing launch. Continually bounces between the opposing bey and the wall across a line. Imagine drawing a line between the opposing bey and the stadium wall.
Absolute Zero-using the base form, charge at the opponent and hit with a heavy impact, knocking the opponent out of the stadium. Similar to the way a wrecking ball works.
Glacier Fang-using the wolf heads, slashes across the opponent, dealing heavy damage.
100% in.

Alright no more exceptions. Characters are set.
(Nov. 02, 2019  12:01 AM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2019  11:03 PM)N12N12 Wrote: YAY THIS IS AWESOME

possibly
thanks

Chapters 4-7 coming soon! Also a big spoiler for later chapters will be ready if any want to view.

(Oct. 10, 2019  11:34 PM)Armor Wrote: Character: Axel Naitok
Blizzard attack mode.

Special Moves:
100% in.

Alright no more exceptions. Characters are set.

Awesome! Can't wait!
Spoilers for later plot:

Some Characters: