Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #6 (May 7, 2018 JPN / Nov 10, 2018 CAN)

06) Winter Knight! Battle Royale!
白き暴君!バトルロイヤル!!
Shiroki Bokkun! Batoru Roiyaru!!
May 7th, 2018 (JPN)
November 10th (Canada)

Source: https://i.imgur.com/RJzFtJ8.jpg

Lui's composure in the face of a 3v1 battle only serves to annoy the three, but they're not about to give up on winning. 
Willing to do anything to help beat Lui, what strategy have they come up with? The Longinus Cup was announced, 
with the victor getting the chance to face Lui. Aiga, not wanting to wait for the tournament, goes to challenge Lui directly. 
He ends up battling Lui along with Fubuki who he met up with there, and the Boss who arrived after.
The three are annoyed by Lui's proposition of a 3v1 battle, but can they manage to beat him?
White Tyrant? What would that mean

Type of stadium for battle royal?
isn't "White Tyrant" Lui's nickname? like Free is the "Golden Boy" and Ruway is the "Precision Machine"
(Apr. 14, 2018  11:03 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: isn't "White Tyrant" Lui's nickname? like Free is the "Golden Boy" and Ruway is the "Precision Machine"

Yup
Ahh we're getting Lui episodes so early into this season. That's a first!
(Apr. 15, 2018  3:35 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2018  11:03 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: isn't "White Tyrant" Lui's nickname? like Free is the "Golden Boy" and Ruway is the "Precision Machine"

Yup

Don't do one-word replies and just click on the star of the post you wanna say "yup" or "ya" .etc. to.
This is gonna be a battle royale with fubiki, ranjiro and Aiga against lui
Well guess aiga, Fubuki and ranjiro are gonna learn the hard way the lui way that is RIP to them
Alright so...

(Apr. 30, 2018  10:12 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Alright so...

Lol ikr  when i saw that face I was like hell yea.  Their we go wouldn't be lui if he didn't do one of his hilarious faces ????

So right! That face.. that face was where I felt, "Yea now Lui is back!"
But an old face of his still gives me chills 
(May. 01, 2018  11:22 AM)Suhasini Wrote:

So right! That face.. that face was where I felt, "Yea now Lui is back!"
But an old face of his still gives me chills 

Yeah I have to agree here that face is rather creepy, though it's probably Lui's only genuinely terrifying faces in my opinion. The one in this trailer is especially tame now because of me comparing the two haha.
Does anyone know what exactly happened when valkyrie sped up ?(winning rush shoot)
(May. 03, 2018  12:31 AM)TechnicalBlader Wrote: Does anyone know what exactly happened when valkyrie sped up ?(winning rush shoot)

I think it's the Volcanic Driver causing Valkyrie to speed up very quickly.
(May. 03, 2018  12:31 AM)TechnicalBlader Wrote: Does anyone know what exactly happened when valkyrie sped up ?(winning rush shoot)

Uhhh it's spoilers

For some reason it got subbed as "winning rush shoot" when Valt actually said "winning flash shoot".
(May. 07, 2018  8:43 AM)Morrisjam021 Wrote:

For some reason it got subbed as "winning rush shoot" when Valt actually said "winning flash shoot".

True that bc rush shoot is the flower pattern and flash shoot is the full speed ridge move
(May. 07, 2018  10:16 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Where is the ep

Try ww1.gogoanime.io or hotanime.me
Next episode looks pretty lame, to be honest.
Nope tried gogo and Hotanime.me but no luck of finding it
(May. 07, 2018  11:01 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Nope tried gogo and Hotanime.me but no luck of finding it

The Earliest you would find it would be miomio but it isn't working right now. Someone usually posts the yandex disk link in an hour or so