Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #51 (March 25, 2019)

It seems evident that Aiga will win because they will want to end him off (as the main character) on a good note.
(Mar. 08, 2019  2:29 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: It seems evident that Aiga will win because they will want to end him off (as the main character) on a good note.

Due to how hated he is, maybe not. Letting him beat Valt would be awful.
Quote:It seems evident that Aiga will win because they will want to end him off (as the main character) on a good note.
Yeah but valt will give him a good fight....
He will prove a tougher challenge to aiga than phi did

Even in the manga aiga barely won
I'm kinda 70/30 on this battle. Valt-70 Aiga-30
(Mar. 08, 2019  2:29 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: It seems evident that Aiga will win because they will want to end him off (as the main character) on a good note.

(Mar. 08, 2019  2:31 PM)g2_ Wrote:

Due to how hated he is, maybe not. Letting him beat Valt would be awful.

Ikr.i would have loved to see valt beat aiga atleast once after he got choz Valkyrie.
Its ok even if aiga wins,he is the protagonist after all ,he deserved it.

Nevertheless
valt will still be legendary in GT
I think it would be cool if the battled ended by them
Have a score of 2-2 and the final battle end with them launching their beys and it zooms out and fades to white
I am happy with this episode
I don't care whether aiga wins or loses ,I am just happy that the writers decided to make valt the final boss to defeat,instead of phi.

Choz Valkyrie wasn't broken.I am content

It would have been cool if valt defeated phi instead of aiga.Valt barely had any battles with choz Valkyrie and he didn't even use his full strength in each of them
Wish the final battle will be a epic and close one and valts bey awakens
I love valt but he's not gonna win this Aiga's been training and getting stronger to fight valt so for him to lose to valt after all that would be useless the WHOLE reason for him even starting to beyblade is because of Valt And wanting to beat him so It's pretty obvious Aiga's Gonna Win
It can end either way , aiga can win (well let's be honest his the main character they win 99% of the time their last battle) plus the will seal his story in move on we already know his not the main next season , they either way could be a twist and valt win like the did with lui s1 since we know valt is coming back the could let him stay champ for the new main to get the title , and keep aiga as both Japan and Asian champ for next season or valt could be introduced as Japan and Asian champ for the next season theit's alot of possibilities . Remember the aiga thing isn't really about him beating valt it's more about even if you lose its not a problem as long as you had fun so the could pull the trigger (although I personally don't think so).
I'm pretty sure Aiga will beat valt. If he can beat the most powerful person (Phi) pretty sure he can beat Valt in the end. It would also b a better hint
(Mar. 08, 2019  1:00 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2019  12:40 PM)g2_ Wrote: After what he did to Lui? At least Valt had respect for him. Aiga humiliated Lui after beating him.

Dude you don't need to drag or involve Lui everywhere and by the way Valt can never beat Lui. You said that "After what he did to him" let me remind you during the battle when the stadium got destroyed Valkyrie  bursted when Valt picked it up. Lol. And I want Aiga to crush Valt because I don't like the character development of Valt. U know. A noob to Pro, I know Aiga's case is same but Aiga became stronger faster than Valt did. I didn't like Valt as a protagonist dude, he was like weak, Valt loses every battle when he faces someone for the first time, remember Gingka, he beat Kyoya in his first battle. You get it know, It is not concerning Lui, I take it overall.
Aiga is a very bland character with a poor persona which barely exists but he is still pretty darn strong and he will probably beat Valt, it sucks though because I really like Valt.
This finale is definitely giving me some B-Daman Fireblast/Crossfight B-Daman ES vibes.
(Mar. 10, 2019  7:47 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: This finale is definitely giving me some B-Daman Fireblast/Crossfight B-Daman ES vibes.

The whole series did for me.

The former main protagonist who uses a blue toy (Valt/Kakeru) is replaced with a more outgoing one who uses a red one which is multi typed, in this case it's Aiga instead of Kamon. Both the new protagonists are temporarily influenced by darkness even to the same colour. Phi's first clothing seems the same as es main villain Ryoma. The finale also has the two protagonists duking it out in the finale. Both protagonists also get upgrades mid season. Both new protagonists fathers know something about the sport being played too. I wouldn't be surprised if Phoenix became sentient and floated ridiculously as well.

And I wish Chouzetsu wasn't so similar to es, es is such an average season to me.
Man I'm glad I was able to find the dub for that show after B-Daman Wiki got copyrighted super hard. Got to episode 24 on the first and then I when I woke up the next day , BAM everything was gone. (I really like Fireblast's story imo)

I do like both, the only issue I have that mostly became a problem more for Chozetsu is that the supporting main characters are nerfed, brought down, or don't do much after the mid episodes. Fireblast handled it better since Samuru and the other Dragon B Shots from season 1 were still super relevant alongside the four B Masters but Kamon's friends like the wolf and bee guy then YUKI AGAIN got nothing and didn't even make it to the finals.

Chozetsu at least gave Aiga, the Z4 members, Shu, Free, Phi, and Kitt more to do but damn I was hoping Fubuki and Ranjirou would get more arcs and battles after the Battleship Cruise and that didn't happen.
@[Strider Xanthos] I find Fireblast/es to be a better show than Chouzetsu so far, but we still got 3 episodes to go. However, neither of the stories were that great IMO. I can commend B-Daman for at least bringing older characters back, and made certain characters even more skilled. Hugo, the owner of Leohjya got a huge upgrade, I mean he managed to beat Kakeru twice! He was able to hold his own against Byakuga and Genta as well.

But back on topic, Episode 51 will likely follow the manga, though I'm wondering if it'll also have any Phoenix or Phi involvement to interrupt a match, but TBH I don't see it happening. First of all a sentient beyblade moving around sounds ridiculous even for this season, and distracting a Beyblade battle is pretty different from distracting a B-Daman battle and also more awkward. So I assume the finale won't be quite like the B-Daman Fireblast finale, but just be a simple duke out between Valt and Aiga, unless they plan on Aiga being temporarily possessed during the battle, that's the most tension I see happening, and the final battles in Burst were always the same as the manga I find. Lui vs Valt ended the same both anime and manga, and I think so did Shu vs Valt, so it should be no different here, I can't see why it would be at this point.
So will Aiga or Valt win? Cuz I could see either one winning.
(Mar. 11, 2019  3:33 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: So will Aiga or Valt win? Cuz I could see either one winning.

You'll have to read the manga to avoid spoilers here.
(Mar. 08, 2019  2:39 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: I think it would be cool if the battled ended by them
Have a score of 2-2 and the final battle end with them launching their beys and it zooms out and fades to white

What a cliche ending. If this happens, I hope that GT will show the end of that battle in a flashback.
(Mar. 11, 2019  3:35 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2019  3:33 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: So will Aiga or Valt win? Cuz I could see either one winning.

You'll have to read the manga to avoid spoilers here.
There's not a single instance that happened in both the anime and the manga, in Cho-Z. In God everything was identical to the manga such as Free forfeiting the match against Valt, Shu destroying Lui. And Valt beating Shu.
(Mar. 11, 2019  6:14 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2019  3:35 AM)Jinbee Wrote: You'll have to read the manga to avoid spoilers here.
There's not a single instance that happened in both the anime and the manga, in Cho-Z. In God everything was identical to the manga such as Free forfeiting the match against Valt, Shu destroying Lui. And Valt beating Shu.

But there's also no reason to make the final battle different, especially given how the next season looks like it'll play out. The final battle in both anime and manga is also Valt vs Aiga.
(Mar. 11, 2019  8:05 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2019  6:14 AM)g2_ Wrote: There's not a single instance that happened in both the anime and the manga, in Cho-Z. In God everything was identical to the manga such as Free forfeiting the match against Valt, Shu destroying Lui. And Valt beating Shu.

But there's also no reason to make the final battle different, especially given how the next season looks like it'll play out. The final battle in both anime and manga is also Valt vs Aiga.

Yeah but remember that in the anime Valt didn't destroy Achilles, it was Phi. I think Aiga losing but understanding the true purpose of Beyblade would make a satisfying ending.
(Mar. 11, 2019  9:35 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2019  8:05 AM)Jinbee Wrote: But there's also no reason to make the final battle different, especially given how the next season looks like it'll play out. The final battle in both anime and manga is also Valt vs Aiga.

Yeah but remember that in the anime Valt didn't destroy Achilles, it was Phi. I think Aiga losing but understanding the true purpose of Beyblade would make a satisfying ending.

Like I said, I always believe the finale (haven't referenced anything else) is left untouched. I think the reason some plot elements aren't done in the manga is due to the limited amount of time the manga has compared to the show. It would completely fit the goal Aiga was going for. Regardless if the ending of Aiga understanding beyblade is a more satisfying ending, I really doubt the show will do it, I think the final goal of both the show and manga should be kept the same as it could make the next season feel really different if the outcome of this season effects it in any way. I believe the victory between Aiga or Valt will effect Gachi in some way.
(Mar. 11, 2019  9:54 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2019  9:35 AM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah but remember that in the anime Valt didn't destroy Achilles, it was Phi. I think Aiga losing but understanding the true purpose of Beyblade would make a satisfying ending.

Like I said, I always believe the finale (haven't referenced anything else) is left untouched. I think the reason some plot elements aren't done in the manga is due to the limited amount of time the manga has compared to the show. It would completely fit the goal Aiga was going for. Regardless if the ending of Aiga understanding beyblade is a more satisfying ending, I really doubt the show will do it, I think the final goal of both the show and manga should be kept the same as it could make the next season feel really different if the outcome of this season effects it in any way. I believe the victory between Aiga or Valt will effect Gachi in some way.
Yeah true.
(Mar. 11, 2019  9:35 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2019  8:05 AM)Jinbee Wrote: But there's also no reason to make the final battle different, especially given how the next season looks like it'll play out. The final battle in both anime and manga is also Valt vs Aiga.

Valt didn't destroy Achilles in the manga either, Aiga was the one responsible for it breaking by pushing Achilles too far similar to Shu in season one with Storm Spriggan. Valt knew Achilles was suffering and was going to break in his battle with Aiga in the manga, but there was nothing he could do to stop it.
(Mar. 11, 2019  12:58 PM)yukenta Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2019  9:35 AM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah but remember that in the anime Valt didn't destroy Achilles, it was Phi. I think Aiga losing but understanding the true purpose of Beyblade would make a satisfying ending.

Valt didn't destroy Achilles in the manga either, Aiga was the one responsible for it breaking by pushing Achilles too far similar to Shu in season one with Storm Spriggan. Valt knew Achilles was suffering and was going to break in his battle with Aiga in the manga, but there was nothing he could do to stop it.
I know, but understand what I'm trying to say