Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #51 (March 25, 2019)

(Mar. 26, 2019  9:56 AM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2019  7:57 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: What about Kurtz? I doubt he is around valt’s age. And I can tell by his face he is not like Xander. Xander is just extraordinarily tall. Kurtz is maybe around 16 in cho z. And what about phi? You can’t say he is a kid or a young teenager, now, can you? He looks like he is about 20 years old. How did he battle with shu,free and Aiga?

I said that i dont think that 16 years is the minimum age for senior tournaments . That is not written by the writer either . It is true for bakuten shoot beyblade rising , not for burst . Also it is not said anywhere that kurt is around 16 in cho z . And i dont think there is any proof existing for bladers like phi . I think that senior bladers can battle junior bladers if they juniors accept their challenge . But they cannot battle the juniors if they dont accept the challenge . There may be many strong and matured senior bladers who do not want to show off their power by dominating the juniors . Also there may be some bladers who consider it below their dignity to battle the juniors . And there may be others who want to stay out of such competition and fear to lose . And yet others who underestimate the power of the juniors .

If that’s the case, then the three seasons of burst have only been about the junior championships and the fourth season is likely to show free,shu and Valt fighting in the senior championship. Then what about Dram? Why is he the protagonist? If all of this is true, Valt or Aiga should be the protagonist.
The senior cup thing is really weird, but I don't think it has to do with age (at least I hope not). Someone said that Free was 15 in God. I'm not sure if that's true, but it makes sense considering Free has been the champion for years prior to God and he looks visibly older than Valt and Shu. Free was 15 in God and competed in the tourney with Valt, Shu, Lui, and the rest. Now, what about Valt? Valt was 10 in season 1, 11 in season 2, 13 in season 3, and now 14 in season 4. Considering Free was 15 and still competing in the same tourney as the others, I don't think it's based on age alone. It would make no sense.

Also, if Free was 15 years old in God, then he'd be 18 in GT. I highly doubt the writers are going to exclude Free from tourneys just because "he's too old." That would be such a lame excuse and it would make fans understandably frustrated. Plus, it would completely discredit the entirety of the first 3 seasons! The tourney that they've all been fighting in is the tourney for all age groups and the world championship. Free was the world champion for years. Then Valt for two years, then Aiga for a short time, etc. It would be super disappointing if they decided to retcon that in GT.

Plus, isn't Phi like immortal or something? Guy looks like he's an adult, and he acts like one too.
(Mar. 25, 2019  11:57 AM)Fusion core Wrote: No doubt after this episode that
no way...... if valt had battled pi there valt had won... this match was very close. achilles could burst there instead of valkyrie, then valt had won. then... phi did not came that way, he lost the battle when dead stinger press dive was beaten easily.... and evelution driver was evolve in this match and it surprised aiga, valt dont have that overwhemlming power like phi and dark power but he fight too the end and attacks with his soal, special final match with 2 of same types of bladers but i liked it, have 2 people who can evolve in the match meet up, the match was very close! phi is stronest but aiga and valt win beucouse they will win, phi never goes all out from the start aiga and valt always do
(Mar. 26, 2019  10:42 AM)X-Vato Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2019  11:57 AM)Fusion core Wrote: No doubt after this episode that
no way...... if valt had battled pi there valt had won... this match was very close. achilles could burst there instead of valkyrie, then valt had won. then... phi did not came that way, he lost the battle when dead stinger press dive was beaten easily.... and evelution driver was evolve in this match and it surprised aiga, valt dont have that overwhemlming power like phi and dark power but he fight too the end and attacks with his soal, special final match with 2 of same types of bladers but i liked it, have 2 people who can evolve in the match meet up, the match was very close! phi is stronest but aiga and valt win beucouse they will win, phi never goes all out from the start aiga and valt always do

I disagree with the Phi > Valt thing. It's makes no sense if you think about it.

The tourney ranks are there for a reason. You have to think about it from the perspective of the writers. If they wanted Phi to be stronger than Valt, then they would have restructured the tournament. If they really wanted to do that, the best way to do it would be to have Phi face Valt in the semifinals. Then, they would have Aiga and Phi duke it out in the finals so Aiga could truly surpass Valt by beating the person who was able to defeat him in the tourney. It would have been a viable ending.

The fact that the writers instead chose to save Valt for the finals shows what they think of Valt. The writers ultimately decided that narratively speaking, the battle with Valt was more fitting for the climax to the entire series. The fact that Aiga's last obstacle was Valt shows that the writers wanted the viewers to think of Valt as Aiga's greatest test. Valt was hands down the strongest in the world before the finals, and he was the strongest opponent that Aiga had to face. He was the ultimate test for Aiga.

Arguing that Phi is stronger than Valt is like trying to argue that Free was stronger than Shu at the end of Evolution. Because of the tourney structure, the two never fought in the tournament itself. But there's a reason the finals were Valt vs Shu and not Valt vs Free. 

Valt >>> Phi
(Mar. 26, 2019  10:12 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2019  9:56 AM)Fusion core Wrote: I said that i dont think that 16 years is the minimum age for senior tournaments . That is not written by the writer either . It is true for bakuten shoot beyblade rising , not for burst . Also it is not said anywhere that kurt is around 16 in cho z . And i dont think there is any proof existing for bladers like phi . I think that senior bladers can battle junior bladers if they juniors accept their challenge . But they cannot battle the juniors if they dont accept the challenge . There may be many strong and matured senior bladers who do not want to show off their power by dominating the juniors . Also there may be some bladers who consider it below their dignity to battle the juniors . And there may be others who want to stay out of such competition and fear to lose . And yet others who underestimate the power of the juniors .

If that’s the case, then the three seasons of burst have only been about the junior championships and the fourth season is likely to show free,shu and Valt fighting in the senior championship. Then what about Dram? Why is he the protagonists? If all this is true, Valt or Aiga should be the protagonist.

Both dram and valt can be the protagonists . Only the 1st few chapters of the series has been out . The rest is not . So we can say nothing about it . And aiga will probably play a role similar to valt in super z .
If all of this is true, then why do the announcers not specify that Valt is the junior Beyblade World champion? Plus, we have seen older bladers like Taiga, whose launch was less impressive than his Bey. Also, Cho-Z didn't have a tournament, so there was no age limit. Therefore, not only are the seniors already mixed in with the juniors with characters like Phi, the juniors have actually been able to beat seniors in the anime.
So why does hiro morita say in chapter 1 of GT that valt is going to participate in the SENIOR tournaments ?? If he has written it then he certainly has a reason behind writing it . He certainly has some plans . Probably he cannot get a way in which the story can proceed . So he is doing this .

PS : i do not know japanese . But i have been informed by users @[marutti] and @[Fusion ranger] about the fact .
(Mar. 26, 2019  11:45 AM)Fusion core Wrote: So why does hiro morita say in chapter 1 of GT that valt is going to participate in the SENIOR tournaments ??  If he has written it then he certainly has a reason behind writing it . He certainly has some plans . Probably he cannot get a way in which the story can proceed . So he is doing this .

PS : i do not know japanese . But i have been informed by users @[marutti] and @[Fusion ranger] about the fact .

Anime and manga have a bit of key differences in each other.
(Mar. 26, 2019  11:47 AM)Fusion core Wrote: Yeah but not major differences .
Z Achilles beating Dead Hades, Z Achilles beating Geist Fafnir and Dead Phoenix failing to exist seem to be fairly big differences.
(Mar. 26, 2019  12:18 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2019  11:47 AM)Fusion core Wrote: Yeah but not major differences .
Z Achilles beating Dead Hades, Z Achilles beating Geist Fafnir and Dead Phoenix failing to exist seem to be fairly big differences.
They are , but a difference like valt enters the senior tournaments and battles many tougher opponents in the manga and not in the anime cannot exist . That is because it can potentially change the whole storyline .
So we can assume there are Junior and senior bladers now ok that makes some sense. Weve been following Valts story of his endeavours as a junior beyblade. For GT we will see him see him as a senior blader and probably Dram as a junior blader (who may be a prodigy) and Valt may have a interest in him as blader.
The senior and junior blader makes some sense as weve seen the the peak of beyblade from top of Japan to top of the world twice and the only way to develop powerscaling is to treat those peaks as only being junior whilst the older bladers who may be far better arnt a part of this. This way they can introduce new bladers without it making it seem like they pop out from nowhere but in fact were always there for Valt to have a good challenge against.
I find it ridiculous how people are getting all crazy over Valt joining the “senior” championships and how that means this whole time it’s jsut been the little kids competition. Seriously, I read that as people who have been beyblade for a long time, not adults. It could very well be a division to let newer bladers with less experience not get crushed, with a separate tourney for people who have been high rank for a long time.
OK, guys this it ls getting off topic. Can we just talk about how epic it was when Evolution worn down, and the wings reactivated mid battle, this is was epic beyond words can describe it. However the wings only activate when the spin velocity is high enough, not because of speed, it was still epic though.
To be honest I like Valt better. PLS DON'T ROAST ME J.K.
Did evolution completely wear down or just to the second stage?
(Mar. 26, 2019  11:38 PM)g2_ Wrote: OK, guys this it ls getting off topic. Can we just talk about how epic it was when Evolution worn down, and the wings reactivated mid battle, this is was epic beyond words can describe  it. However the wings only activate when the spin velocity is high enough, not because of speed, it was still epic though.
Hey guys if you think that talking about junior and senior tournaments is getting off topic then please go to my thread "Valt enters the senior championships !!!!" and rant there .
In the anime, Evolution was basically the same size as it would the Variable driver, meaning if they went to a 50% Awakening state, they would travel the same speed as each other. This would mean that since Evolution did not force Valkyrie into a wall after drafting across the rim of the stadium, and that Valkyrie was at the same speed as before in the first battle from Dead Hades to this one, Evolution should be currently at 50%, meaning that Valt wanted to hold back Valkyrie’s true form until after the match so that they could make it as fun as possible without any surprisingly overpowered launches.

With that in mind, I should say Tomy didn’t want to see Aiga lose again so they kept Evolution at 50%, meaning at 100%, Valt will eventually defeat Aiga in battle regardless of how hard Aiga tries to launch Achilles. This would mean that since three years passed and Valt became champion again, it is assumed Evolution really did awaken to maximum speed.

It’s basic theory, Valkyrie was at only 150% of its original speed, making it sup par to Achilles.
Guys , So what Valt losed to Aiga . He experienced the 1st ever WORN-OUT EVOLUTION (I mean , Valt was still a NOOB with Worn-Out Evolution )
THAT MEANS , Valt still hasn't given his 100% compared to NEWLY OBTAINED Evolution ( he would be EVEN MORE Powerful as the time progresses )
(Mar. 25, 2019  4:59 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2019  10:57 AM)Suhasini Wrote: ??

Maybe In the first episode it’ll show Valt getting back his title from Aiga with slash valkrie kind of like how sisco battled Valt early in cho-z. Like the main character could watch Valt on tv battling and beating Aiga as a way to show how powerful the new beys are.

I hope so.
(Mar. 27, 2019  9:44 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: In the anime, Evolution was basically the same size as it would the Variable driver, meaning if they went to a 50% Awakening state, they would travel the same speed as each other. This would mean that since Evolution did not force Valkyrie into a wall after drafting across the rim of the stadium, and that Valkyrie was at the same speed as before in the first battle from Dead Hades to this one, Evolution should be currently at 50%, meaning that Valt wanted to hold back Valkyrie’s true form until after the match so that they could make it as fun as possible without any surprisingly overpowered launches.

With that in mind, I should say Tomy didn’t want to see Aiga lose again so they kept Evolution at 50%, meaning at 100%, Valt will eventually defeat Aiga in battle regardless of how hard Aiga tries to launch Achilles. This would mean that since three years passed and Valt became champion again, it is assumed Evolution really did awaken to maximum speed.

It’s basic theory, Valkyrie was at only 150% of its original speed, making it sup par to Achilles.

Yeah that’s probably true. It’s kinda unfair that the writers didn’t decide to have evolution completely wear out. I guess if evolution had completely worn out, Aiga couldn’t have won.