Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #50 (March 18, 2019)

(Mar. 18, 2019  5:32 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Does anyone have a high quality episode link without the annoying 5 55 watermark from the most anime sites?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OLyf1Tx...zA0pF/view
This has that watermark too, and anime site uses it either. wait till monday for u next
Wow, this battle was really, really good. Definitely the longest battle in the entire burst series too!
(Mar. 18, 2019  5:55 PM)Limetka Wrote: Wow, this battle was really, really good. Definitely the longest battle in the entire burst series too!

Didn't Valt vs Diago in the first season go on for a while? Didn't it go into like the 20th round?
(Mar. 18, 2019  6:15 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  5:55 PM)Limetka Wrote: Wow, this battle was really, really good. Definitely the longest battle in the entire burst series too!

Didn't Valt vs Diago in the first season go on for a while? Didn't it go into like the 20th round?
13 but Shu vs Valt was 18 rounds and Ranjiro vs Aiga was like 130 rounds.
(Mar. 18, 2019  6:15 PM)MWF Wrote:

I meant real time haha, it lasted basically 2 whole episodes.
(Mar. 18, 2019  6:47 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Why didn't Aiger Destroy Phoenix?

It probably wasn't powerful enough to destroy it but it was powerful enough to burst it.

Because trying to destroy people's Beyblades isn't what Beyblade is about lol

It would defeat the purpose of Aiga's character development.
(Mar. 18, 2019  5:39 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  5:32 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Does anyone have a high quality episode link without the annoying 5 55 watermark from the most anime sites?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OLyf1Tx...zA0pF/view
This has that watermark too, and anime site uses it either. wait till monday for u next

Thanks a lot for the episode link. I couldn't download the episode from the website that I usually watch it in.
The animation in this episode was beyond my imagination but the next episode is probably better. P.S, Aiga should have destroyed phoenix.

That would make aiga the same as phi the point of the aiga development now is not to bey battle like phi but like valt or other bladers who enjoy bey battling while having fun win or lose . You can get frustrated but of you still enjoy the battle than that means you understand the meaning of beyblade. That is the message of the anime.
(Mar. 18, 2019  4:58 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: i really wanted aiga to break phi

(Mar. 18, 2019  9:50 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Aiga should have destroyed phoenix.

[Image: qbKzhw5.png]
(Mar. 18, 2019  10:15 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  4:58 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: i really wanted aiga to break phi

(Mar. 18, 2019  9:50 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Aiga should have destroyed phoenix.

[Image: qbKzhw5.png]

"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Batman
From AMV’s, I saw the battle, and it was so well animated. I loved seeing all the colors and symbolism, and how smooth it flowed. You can always tell that the first and last episodes are the best, and this was no different. The one battle I saw was gorgeous, and I hope it isn’t ruined when it becomes English.
What i'm saying is that Aiga got lucky because his Dimension driver dodged all of Phi's special moves. SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME AN EXPLANATION!!!!
Phi could have used dead breaker again at the end against ChoZ SWORD but no. I just don't get it lol at the end of most battles they just stand there and take the lose

Because, that'd make Aiga just as terrible as Phi. He may not show it, but Phi is a good man at heart, but he's just blinded by power. Plus, Aiga already has a big enough bad rep after destroying Winning Valkyrie. Making him destroy Phoenix would make people hate him even more.
(Mar. 19, 2019  9:54 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Phi could have used dead breaker again at the end against ChoZ SWORD but no. I just don't get it lol at the end of most battles they just stand there and take the lose

Perhaps that Final Dead Impact used up all the power of Phoenix. Also, Dead Break can only be used when Phoenix runs to the edge of stadium and thus the rubber of Fr holds the stadium, but at that moment Phoenix was at the inner area, so Phi cannot use Dead Break again.
I really wanted to see dead Phoenix break so aiga finally gets revenge for Achilles and the other bladers.
(Mar. 19, 2019  8:32 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: I really wanted to see dead Phoenix break so aiga finally gets revenge for Achilles and the other bladers.

same >Unhappy
Bro if he broke Achilles everyone especially Valt will be very mad like im not talking about after he destroyed Free and Shu mad like turning red mad and will challenge Phi.
(Mar. 19, 2019  4:58 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2019  9:54 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Phi could have used dead breaker again at the end against ChoZ SWORD but no. I just don't get it lol at the end of most battles they just stand there and take the lose

Perhaps that Final Dead Impact used up all the power of Phoenix. Also, Dead Break can only be used when Phoenix runs to the edge of stadium and thus the rubber of Fr holds the stadium, but at that moment Phoenix was at the inner area, so Phi cannot use Dead Break again.
Removed my comment
I just thought about it but in this episode when Phi was maniacally laughing he reminded me a lot ofMark Hamill’s Joker.