Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #50 (March 18, 2019)

Beyblade Burst Super-Z - Episode 50 (Review):
(Mar. 18, 2019  10:24 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Episode Review (Typing it as I watch):

Ikr!that really angers me.the person who broke dead phoenix on purpose literally breaks every bey... nowadays
I bet he will break choz Valkyrie next..
@[Adarsh Abhinav] where are you when you are needed the most?
i didnt get to see it
is someone gonna upload it to drive
(Mar. 18, 2019  10:38 AM)BounduAtakku Wrote: @[Adarsh Abhinav] where are you when you are needed the most?

Give him sometime
It is impossible to upload it so soon
(Mar. 18, 2019  10:38 AM)BounduAtakku Wrote: @[Adarsh Abhinav] where are you when you are needed the most?

10 minutes?
Revive impact was a forgotten move.i am happy they revived it
(Mar. 18, 2019  10:43 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Revive impact was a forgotten move.i am happy they revived it

Was that a pun?
(Mar. 18, 2019  10:59 AM)BounduAtakku Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  10:43 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Revive impact was a forgotten move.i am happy they revived it

Was that a pun?

No.i didn't mean to
I need this ep with no watermark and HD lol for my amv I hate those fat watermarks if you guys find a version without the watermark I'd make my day
One of the best episodes of this season for sure!!
(Mar. 18, 2019  11:03 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: I need this ep with no watermark and HD lol for my amv I hate those fat watermarks if you guys find a version without the watermark I'd make my day

Corocoro one I will Upload soon.
Actually i forgot to remove watermark after Gatchi Model renders :p

(Mar. 18, 2019  11:08 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  11:03 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: I need this ep with no watermark and HD lol for my amv I hate those fat watermarks if you guys find a version without the watermark I'd make my day

Corocoro one I will Upload soon.
Actually i forgot to remove watermark after Gatchi Model renders :p

Nice amv
(Mar. 18, 2019  1:32 PM)JunHong Wrote: How do I watch the beyblade episodes?

Just Click on the link And Watch in Google Drive
Even though I'm not the biggest fan of Aiga (Too lazy to change my pfp) it has been a great journey with him and he definitely was the most controversial MC next to Zyro. It's like having a child and seeing them grow, I remember when the first episode came out he didn't know how to blade at all and had his little Z Achilles now hes out here fighting a demon. It's emotional really.
Does anyone have a high quality episode link without the annoying 5 55 watermark from the most anime sites?