Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #5 (Apr 30, 2018 JPN / Nov 4, 2018 CAN)

Welp they just uploaded the video and its already region blocked
(Apr. 30, 2018  11:22 AM)Lego bey god Wrote: Welp they just uploaded the video and its already region blocked

Don't worry, I have it downloaded
(Apr. 30, 2018  10:33 AM)NemesisEdits Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2018  10:29 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: For those who didn't catch the live stream, I will be uploading in about an hour or so

Thanks dude.
Are you going to upload it now?
(Apr. 30, 2018  11:48 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2018  10:33 AM)NemesisEdits Wrote: Thanks dude.
Are you going to upload it now?

https://yadi.sk/i/rsNqiPYr3UyPhW

Umm..... Yeah?
(Apr. 30, 2018  11:49 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2018  11:48 AM)g2_ Wrote: Are you going to upload it now?

Umm..... Yeah?

You are awesome.
(Apr. 30, 2018  11:49 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2018  11:48 AM)g2_ Wrote: Are you going to upload it now?

Umm..... Yeah?

Thanks a lot man. Smile
Once again, thank you so much @[ThePheonix]

Now onto the episode:

Was it just me or did Lui's voice sound a little deeper than before?

(Apr. 30, 2018  12:53 PM)Bastillon Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2018  4:08 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Was it just me or did Lui's voice sound a little deeper than before?

(Apr. 30, 2018  12:53 PM)Bastillon Wrote:

I don't think anyone did...

And yeah Lui's voice was kinda deeper.
it was a cool episode really like looking forward for the next episode
(Apr. 30, 2018  4:39 PM)Limetka Wrote:

Valt has been avoiding it up until now evidently. Maybe now that he's champion, it's time for him to get the arm injury treatment.
(Apr. 25, 2018  1:52 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2018  7:46 AM)_callumspicer Wrote: Tbh I think lui will win one point and maybe a lot of ties then Valt Bursts him? Valts has held his world placing for two years and has had 2 months with wV, so maybe lui might win 1 point but Valt will win the battle ?

Honestly speaking I'm still trying to understand how did valt maintain his title for 2 years , I mean if he was having title defence constantly he had to lose sometimes it's hard for me to see him wining everyone , don't get me wrong valt is very strong but the story is telling that nether shu are free couldn't beat Valt,  the must have really softened this 2 to nerf them somehow lui is understandable since he didn't have nL unless the say he had repaired it and than change to bloody Longinus but anyway I looking forward to see that battle

(Apr. 30, 2018  6:19 PM)hykli Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2018  1:52 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Honestly speaking I'm still trying to understand how did valt maintain his title for 2 years , I mean if he was having title defence constantly he had to lose sometimes it's hard for me to see him wining everyone , don't get me wrong valt is very strong but the story is telling that nether shu are free couldn't beat Valt,  the must have really softened this 2 to nerf them somehow lui is understandable since he didn't have nL unless the say he had repaired it and than change to bloody Longinus but anyway I looking forward to see that battle

just remember: ChoZ takes place 2 YEARS after the end of God,so I don't think Free and Shu would still de arm injured after 2 YEARS of recovering.
(Apr. 30, 2018  11:10 AM)Jinbee Wrote: He said to put spoiler tags.

By quoting it, you kind of are spoiling it too.
Also,
(Apr. 30, 2018  10:51 PM)ptf606 Wrote:

Well you can just not quote it and simply reply to the person with a @[insert-username]. Putting spoiler tags would stop anyone simply reading the thread from being spoiled of the episode if they haven't seen it yet.
(Apr. 30, 2018  10:57 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Well you can just not quote it and simply reply to the person with a @[insert-username]. Putting spoiler tags would stop anyone simply reading the thread from being spoiled of the episode if they haven't seen it yet.

You quoted the spoiler...
(Apr. 30, 2018  10:58 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2018  10:57 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Well you can just not quote it and simply reply to the person with a @[insert-username]. Putting spoiler tags would stop anyone simply reading the thread from being spoiled of the episode if they haven't seen it yet.

You quoted the spoiler...

Well considering it's already spoiled it doesn't really matter as well as being in a page before it where the only people who would go back to read the thread would be people wanting to see reviews. Also, me telling him to put spoilers was for next time, giving him a heads up.
(Apr. 30, 2018  6:19 PM)hykli Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2018  1:52 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Honestly speaking I'm still trying to understand how did valt maintain his title for 2 years , I mean if he was having title defence constantly he had to lose sometimes it's hard for me to see him wining everyone , don't get me wrong valt is very strong but the story is telling that nether shu are free couldn't beat Valt,  the must have really softened this 2 to nerf them somehow lui is understandable since he didn't have nL unless the say he had repaired it and than change to bloody Longinus but anyway I looking forward to see that battle

Kurtz is 6th in the world, in said it in a episode, there are other Bladers you know lmao
(May. 01, 2018  1:02 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
yeah well this is a type of ritual followed by every beyblade series that the protagonist should have an ego size of an elephant or lets say size of japan...
So no matter how much the ego gets hurt it will never effect the protagonist..
Kinda like no matter how much buckets of water U draw from an ocean...An ocean will be an ocean...
(Apr. 30, 2018  10:51 PM)ptf606 Wrote:

Also,

If the champion is not defeated, then they still remain the champion under no contest conditions, assuming no contest doesn't mean that the tournament will continue at a different date.

I feel in general people underrated the significance of title defence. It's significantly more difficult than achieving the champion position and also less significant interest wise compared to the initial stage of achieving champion status. Since Valt has been the undefeated champion for 2 years, which seems to be a record of sorts, at this point in the story, Valt is canonically one of the strongest bladers in history. Also, since no mention of Lui and Valt's rivalry during these past two years was mentioned, there is a possibility Lui had challenged Valt to a title match previously. Free and Shu haven't been mentioned at all and the same could apply for the both of them. Extrapolating Valt's season 1 ability is thus meaningless since he must have improved significantly by default due to the fact that he's been undefeated these past few years. Trying to say his only competitors are Kurtz and Sisco is not a fair assumption to make.
Wow both Valkyrie and Longinus had the level up chips but they didn't talk about at all.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1...HifwZlb9nH

Check it out