Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #46 (February 18, 2019)

46) Fly! Aerial Showdown!!
飛べ!空中大決戦‼
Tobe! Kūchū Daikessen
February 18, 2019

Source: https://i.imgur.com/nIzy5xR.jpg

After traveling from the Savannah to BC Sol, Aiga's training journey leads him to face Kit as his final opponent, with Kit challenging him just as he finishes the title match against Valt. As he's led to the training ground, Aiga sees that a new type of stadium is being set up - one that's suited for the mid-air battles that Kit is good at!
So, if I see the summary, this is supposed to be Aiga vs Kit. They are gonna introduce a new stadium which can accomodate aerial battles, which Kit is supposed to be good at.
There is the slight possibility Valt vs Kitt could carry over to this episode
Valt vs Kitt this episode. Or maybe just the redemption Aiga vs Kit. I can see how this episode could carry either ways, but Valt vs Kitt makes more sense to me atm.
(Feb. 10, 2019  7:26 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Valt vs Kitt this episode. Or maybe just the redemption Aiga vs Kit. I can see how this episode could carry either ways, but Valt vs Kitt makes more sense to me atm.

Don't think so, the battle is not that big. But maybe you're right.
Why does everyone call him "Kitt" when there is only one "t" in his name?
(Feb. 10, 2019  10:52 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Why does everyone call him "Kitt" when there is only one "t" in his name?

Idk, good question.

(Feb. 10, 2019  10:28 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2019  7:26 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Valt vs Kitt this episode. Or maybe just the redemption Aiga vs Kit. I can see how this episode could carry either ways, but Valt vs Kitt makes more sense to me atm.

Don't think so, the battle is not that big. But maybe you're right.

Should be they are introducing a new stadium, and could be Kit's final match in beyblade.
The Ugly Fairy of Destruction vs the Dark Phoenix. Oh this is going to be interesting.
(Feb. 11, 2019  2:23 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: The Ugly Fairy of Destruction vs the Dark Phoenix. Oh this is going to be interesting.
Lol
Shu didn't use the Wall frame in that training part of the preview. That's weird.
(Feb. 11, 2019  3:59 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Shu didn't use the Wall frame in that training part of the preview. That's weird.

Good eye, I didn't notice that till now. Only time will tell to see if they'll actually correct it or if it was intentional.
(Feb. 11, 2019  3:59 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Shu didn't use the Wall frame in that training part of the preview. That's weird.

I noticed that too when I saw the preview. Shu has more moves then Cho-Z Counterbreak, Upper, and Slash too. interesting. Does Phi has more moves than Dead Sting? I feel like he's hiding his moves. Aiga has so many moves lmao.

(Feb. 11, 2019  5:18 PM)hykli Wrote:

Thx for the translation.
Ep46 summary added:
After traveling from the Savannah to BC Sol, Aiga's training journey leads him to face Kit as his final opponent, with Kit challenging him just as he finishes the title match against Valt. As he's led to the training ground, Aiga sees that a new type of stadium is being set up - one that's suited for the mid-air battles that Kit is good at!
Episode Review:

Please anyone give spoilers of this new episodes 46
(Feb. 18, 2019  10:59 AM)g2_ Wrote: One of the worst Cho-Z Episodes.

is it because it stopped just before shu vs phi?
(Feb. 18, 2019  11:00 AM)_callumspicer Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2019  10:59 AM)g2_ Wrote: One of the worst Cho-Z Episodes.

is it because it stopped just before shu vs phi?
No, since I knew it would happen.
(Feb. 18, 2019  12:36 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Here is the link for full episode

https://youtu.be/PVBzidSRWpc

Found it on YT

It's not the episode.
(Feb. 18, 2019  12:45 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2019  12:36 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Here is the link for full episode

https://youtu.be/PVBzidSRWpc

Found it on YT

It's not the episode.

It is watch the full thing Dude.