Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #45 (February 11, 2019)

I still think Aiga is stronger than Valt
Hey Dranzer, can you confirm the authenticity of the episode titles of 46 and 47: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_...o_episodes
Beyblade Burst Super Z
Episode 45 summary:
Aiga heads to Africa! After receiving an invite from Laban, Aiga makes his way to Kilimanjaro. But the way up to Kilimanjaro is a steep climb. After making camp on his climb up, Aiga goes searching for food. He gets trapped in a thick fog and a ghastly voice in Kilimanjaro talks to Aiga... What is the source of this ghastly voice?! The vast wildlands of Africa lights a fire in Aiga's survival instincts!
There'es like 4 more episodes before season 4 starts in April right??
(Feb. 05, 2019  12:44 AM)KnightPro Wrote: There'es like 4 more episodes before season 4  starts in April right??
Episode 51 is the last one.
(Feb. 05, 2019  6:49 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 7 more episodes till Super Z is over.

I still want, Valt vs Shu, Valt vs Aiga, and Valt vs Phi. And Aiga VS Phi.
(Feb. 05, 2019  10:45 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2019  6:49 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 7 more episodes till Super Z is over.

I still want, Valt vs Shu, Valt vs Aiga, and Valt vs Phi. And Aiga VS Phi.

the valt vs aiga and phi vs aiga will happen going by the story , I don't no if their going to squeeze the phi vs valt which the should do its been tease ever since phi appear. im not sure about shu vs valt though the anime miss the chance to also give us shu vs phi,  hearts and the one the most people want shu vs free.
(Feb. 05, 2019  4:39 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2019  10:45 AM)g2_ Wrote: I still want, Valt vs Shu, Valt vs Aiga, and Valt vs Phi. And Aiga VS Phi.

the valt vs aiga and phi vs aiga will happen going by the story , I don't no if their going to squeeze the phi vs valt which the should do its been tease ever since phi appear. im not sure about shu vs valt though the anime miss the chance to also give us shu vs phi,  hearts and the one the most people want shu vs free.

Well, we still have 7 episodes left.
(Feb. 04, 2019  10:29 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Seriously??? Leopard was fixed??? First instance of a broken beyblade returning

This series has already been my worst burst experience. Beys keep breaking...and I'm not complaining against Leopard but it would be pretty cool if Laban actually taught the natural instinct lesson thing physically to Aiga where he might apply it against Phi.

(Feb. 05, 2019  4:39 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2019  10:45 AM)g2_ Wrote: I still want, Valt vs Shu, Valt vs Aiga, and Valt vs Phi. And Aiga VS Phi.

The thing is Shu came really late in the series with Spriggan, otherwise if he would to have Spriggan once he was revealed in the show we MUST have seen Phi vs Shu but no ;( I still have a feeling Valt vs Phi is going to happen. Valt vs Aiga, Phi vs Aiga I'm so dang confused how they are going to make it for the next 5 episodes. 5 weeks left bey animators better make it good for us.
I just feel like they are rushing for episodes. I don't feel the same with bb and bbg. The battles in choz are more predictable and now we are going to the end of choz, it's just filler episodes. With bbg it was less predictable than choz in my opinion. They made past characters all weak like valt free and lui. Lui was a strong character but in choz he is just in 3-5 episodes and he got beaten by Aiga and that's it off him. Valt has been destroyed by Aiga literally and free R.I.P geist Fafnir. Shu is the last character from past seasons that hasn't had the treatment so far which is good for shu fans. From looking at the near end of the phi vs free ep shu might fight phi. Some characters are just forgotten after a few episodes examples: lui, kyle, houi etc. Next season must be as good as bb and bbg

Btw where are my beigoma bois Daigo and Rantaro
Short thoughts on the trailer:

I really think the next season will be wiping off all old characters and bringing in new ones. It's about time. We have to move on from Rantaro, Diago, Lui all of these old characters because they simply have no story-line anymore. It's time for a change and we don't need a repeating story next season with the same boring characters.
(Feb. 06, 2019  7:20 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I really think the next season will be wiping off all old characters and bringing in new ones. It's about time. We have to move on from Rantaro, Diago, Lui all of these old characters because they simply have no story-line anymore. It's time for a change and we don't need a repeating story next season with the same boring characters.

lol beyblade always had the same story line and characters similar to the same the reason why beyblade is always that popular is meanly for the beys themselves besides that all beyblade characters always have similarities, and some plot main character is underdog has to conquer the national then go conquer international face 
op opponents then become champion and better than the others same plot different era we simply like some characters 1 because their cool and we like their personalities or 2 cause the reminds us of old characters. as for their no stories its up to the writers is theirs no story writers can easily create new stories if the want to look at anime like Dragon ball and others similar anime its just a matter of inspiration some writers like to milk their stories while other put an end to it cause their back into a corner like this season who kind of got rush and became to predictable but if the had actually take their time the could've continue this season to an other one, same with God if the had go.a different route they would've more to tell . beyblade always move on cause of new system its just that simple.
(Feb. 06, 2019  11:23 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: I just feel like they are rushing for episodes. I don't feel the same with bb and bbg. The battles in choz are more predictable and now we are going to the end of choz, it's just filler episodes. With bbg it was less predictable than choz in my opinion. They made past characters all weak like valt free and lui. Lui was a strong character but in choz he is just in 3-5 episodes and he got beaten by Aiga and that's it off him. Valt has been destroyed by Aiga literally and free R.I.P geist Fafnir. Shu is the last character from past seasons that hasn't had the treatment so far which is good for shu fans. From looking at the near end of the phi vs free ep shu might fight phi. Some characters are just forgotten after a few episodes examples: lui, kyle, houi etc. Next season must be as good as bb and bbg

What about the 2 incher Wakiya? XD
(Feb. 08, 2019  2:31 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2019  11:23 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: I just feel like they are rushing for episodes. I don't feel the same with bb and bbg. The battles in choz are more predictable and now we are going to the end of choz, it's just filler episodes. With bbg it was less predictable than choz in my opinion. They made past characters all weak like valt free and lui. Lui was a strong character but in choz he is just in 3-5 episodes and he got beaten by Aiga and that's it off him. Valt has been destroyed by Aiga literally and free R.I.P geist Fafnir. Shu is the last character from past seasons that hasn't had the treatment so far which is good for shu fans. From looking at the near end of the phi vs free ep shu might fight phi. Some characters are just forgotten after a few episodes examples: lui, kyle, houi etc. Next season must be as good as bb and bbg

What about the 2 incher Wakiya? XD
Wakiya succs so I didn't include him
Judging at Kit's skills he has improved definitely! From where he battled Valt last time. Kit might be a hard opponent on Valt. It's obvious that he'll win after all that drag on episodes just to reclaim the title was rough.
Well saw I watched this ep live but the best parts just get cut out bc if my internet so idk who won valt or kit
(Feb. 11, 2019  10:29 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Well saw I watched this ep live but the best parts just get cut out bc if my internet so idk who won valt or kit

Kit.
(Feb. 11, 2019  10:31 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2019  10:29 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Well saw I watched this ep live but the best parts just get cut out bc if my internet so idk who won valt or kit

Kit.
I've lost all hope in choz. ep 47 phi will crush and destroy shu and spriggan to pieces and Aiga will come in and say ima beat u and beats phi the end
Valt won Guys
Sorry for open spoiler, But the entire Episode is here
Gotta admit tho, Kit had a good strategy.
Here Is mY AMV
Please Subscribe
Oh Yeah, Laban vs Aiga does not deserves a AMV