Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #45 (February 11, 2019)

45) Super Z Special Training: Savanna Chapter
超ゼツ特訓、サバンナ編!!
Cho-Z Tokkun, Sabanna-hen!!
February 11, 2019

Aiga heads to Africa! After receiving an invite from Laban, Aiga makes his way to Kilimanjaro. But the way up to Kilimanjaro is a steep climb. After making camp on his climb up, Aiga goes searching for food. He gets trapped in a thick fog and a ghastly voice in Kilimanjaro talks to Aiga... What is the source of this ghastly voice?! The vast wildlands of Africa lights a fire in Aiga's survival instincts!
Aiga is going to Africa with Laban to do some training.
I assume strictly physical exercise training because Leopard is out of commission.
(Jan. 29, 2019  1:29 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Aiga is going to Africa with Laban to do some training.
Boring.
(Jan. 29, 2019  1:29 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Aiga is going to Africa with Laban to do some training.

FINALLY LABAN ;_______; IVE MISSED YOUUUUUU HOUI KYLE AND HEARTS PLEASE COME BACK SOON TOO
Suoh came back, Xhan will in episode 44, and now Laban. I'm lowkey hoping for Houi to return as well
These filler episodes just make me believe it more that this season will end with Phi neing the villain and the next season will see other bladers bringing him back to his senses. But we will see...
And Laban!!!! Where have been?! Hope you have got vL repaired some how..
ok,so that "enemy joining forces" title we saw on wikipedia was fake,right?
(Jan. 29, 2019  7:19 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: ok,so that "enemy joining forces" title we saw on wikipedia was fake,right?

That seems to be the case unfortunately.
Yes that title on the Beyblade fandom wiki was fake. I changed it.
I'm guessing the whole chapter thing will Aigas training arc
My guess is Aiga will get a new move fighting Xhan
Aiga will get a new move fighting Laban(savannah chapter)
The next chapters could be Dr Evel Oxford, Houi, Kyle, Shu, Valt, and maybe even broken bey owners like Hearts and Free.
If you ask me though I think the last chapters will just be one with Houi and then Hearts(with his entourage aka Evel, Night Earl & Kyle)
(Jan. 30, 2019  11:02 PM)BlackHazard Wrote: I'm guessing the whole chapter thing will Aigas training arc
My guess is Aiga will get a new move fighting Xhan
Aiga will get a new move fighting Laban(savannah chapter)
The next chapters could be Dr Evel Oxford, Houi, Kyle, Shu, Valt, and maybe even broken bey owners like Hearts and Free.
If you ask me though I think the last chapters will just be one with Houi and then Hearts(with his entourage aka Evel, Night Earl & Kyle)

Laban's Bey has been destroyed.
Laban could still Coach Aiga or maybe another oponent will appear in the Savannah chapter(but Laban is the most plausible)
(Jan. 29, 2019  4:57 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Suoh came back, Xhan will in episode 44, and now Laban. I'm lowkey hoping for Houi to return as well

These "Special Training" episodes, are meant to teach Aiga the lesson from their talented idles that he should have learned in the beginning. Never the less, this training is supposed to teach Aiga so he can defeat Phi in the sense of true Achilles power. Some are debating that the final battle is Valt vs Aiga and I can see how it will work out but we will have to see. I also wish to see Houi, maybe even Lui because he never really appeared after ep 16. And that's a LONG time.
So watching the preview laban will still use leopard so it got fixed and a battle between kit and valt as a title match wl happen
(Feb. 04, 2019  10:27 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: So watching the preview laban will still use leopard so it got fixed and a battle between kit and valt as a title match wl happen

That's actually epic.
Seriously??? Leopard was fixed??? First instance of a broken beyblade returning
I guess beys can be fixed unless it's like Hades and Fafnir no way of fixing them.
If Valt doesn't crush/stomp Kitt I will smash my device(pc, mobile, iPad, whatever I am watching the show on)
(Feb. 04, 2019  2:55 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: If Valt doesn't crush/stomp  Kitt I will smash my device(pc, mobile, iPad, whatever I am watching the show on)

He is definitely going to beat him
So to everyone that said Laban wouldn't return or have Vise Leopard be fixed, Y'ALL WERE ALL WRONG LOL
(Feb. 04, 2019  3:21 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2019  2:55 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: If Valt doesn't crush/stomp  Kitt I will smash my device(pc, mobile, iPad, whatever I am watching the show on)

He is definitely going to beat him

No doubt about that! But I want valt to beat Kitt in such a way that he shows how strong he and valkyrie are and make us believe that he can give a tough fight to phi and is miles better than Aiga. I mean when valt defeated hearts Aiga too defeated hearts after a few episodes. VALT NEEDS TO SHOW THAT HE IS A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH
(Feb. 04, 2019  3:49 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2019  3:21 PM)g2_ Wrote: He is definitely going to beat him

No doubt about that! But I want valt to beat Kitt in such a way that he shows how strong he and valkyrie are and make us believe that he can give a tough fight to phi and is miles better than Aiga. I mean when valt defeated hearts Aiga too defeated hearts after a few episodes. VALT NEEDS TO SHOW THAT HE IS A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH

Valt would give it his all but he knows not to go too far. He is the champion. He does not need to show how powerful he is. The title speaks for him.