Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #43 (January 28, 2019)

(Jan. 26, 2019  4:55 AM)NPN Wrote: They spoiled Lui and now Free , how the Dragons have fallen over the years.

I wouldnt say that. Given the nature of how the anime also promotes the products, theres a likely reason for such Worfing and sad defeats. Yes, Lui and Free have been given such a tight spot; but I think we should all appreciate their greatness rather than focusing on their losses and bad spots. Same for every other character y’all admire
Hey Adarsh
Pls get ready to record the episode tommorrow and upload it to Facebook as soon as you can.Cause tommorrow is going to be the premiere of the best episode of choz till now
This time upload the complete episode bro .
(Jan. 27, 2019  8:31 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Hey Adarsh
Pls  get ready to record the episode tommorrow and upload it took Facebook as soon as you can.Cause tommorrow is going to be the premiere of the best episode of choz till now

Oh My god 
Going to buy some Alarm Clocks
This ep will be out in 4 hours and 35 minutes. I'm excited too see how Free gets defeated and I hope this battle is not short last ep was a filler for this ep and I hope it's not like a new beys is 100 times stronger bc that'll be disappointing as a battle
Yeah i want a tough and good battle and i am waiting for the ep to be uploaded .
If I had to do one quick review of this episode:

I'll try do a full review today, but this episode was AMAZING
As expected a new bey has to... Not going to spoil it but ya know what happens
Next ep is Xhan and Aiga training and we see a new move from Aiga
Episode spoiler
Where can i watch the episode . Somebody kindly post the episode here . Where is Adarsh . I had told him to upload the episode here so that everyone can watch it . However i am still waiting for the episode to be uploaded . Kindly someone upload it this time .
(Jan. 28, 2019  10:28 AM)Fusion core Wrote: Where can i watch the episode . Somebody kindly post the episode here . Where is Adarsh . I had told him to upload the episode here so that everyone can watch it . However i am still waiting for the episode to be uploaded . Kindly someone upload it this time .

6 minutes past release, come'on I am Fast but not that much
Beyblade Burst Super-Z - Episode 43 (Review)
Wait for sometime
It will take some time for it to upload
(Jan. 28, 2019  10:33 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Beyblade Burst Super-Z - Episode 43 (Review)

Well, I know them....................
(Jan. 28, 2019  10:33 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Beyblade Burst Super-Z - Episode 43 (Review)

Can i expect the episode in another 30 minutes??
(Jan. 28, 2019  10:42 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Can i expect the episode in another 30 minutes??

90 % processed
Adarsh I want to thank you heartfully for uploading the episode 5 h before kickassanimeand that too without ads
Everybody, to the second post of the thread
Episode Spoiler