Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #41 (January 14, 2019)

41) Hearts vs Phi
魔王(ハーツ)VS神(ファイ)!!
Hātsu VS Fai!!
January 14, 2019

Source: https://i.imgur.com/0VQR1na.jpg

After losing to Aiga, Hearts devotes himself to training and is approached by Phi. But for what purpose? Phi and Hearts' pasts will be revealed. What happened to these twin brothers so long ago?
(Dec. 28, 2018  12:04 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 41) The Demon Lord vs. God
魔王VS神!!
Maō VS Shin
January 14, 2019

Short summary: Phi shows his true power in an attempt to steal Dead Hades from Hearts, who is busy training.

Do you have the titles of the next 2 episodes?
Nope. That won't be till at least January 9th.

Animage/Newtype have a month's worth of episode spoilers (4 to 5 episode titles), and their publication is on the 10th of every month. The other spoiler (this one) only shows spoilers for 2 episodes and is not from Animage or Newtype.

February 2019 Newtype issue (January 2019) should have spoilers for episodes 41-44. We already have the title for episode 41, so 3 more spoiler episode titles in January.
(Dec. 28, 2018  1:17 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Nope. That won't be till at least January 9th.

Animage/Newtype have a month's worth of episode spoilers (4 to 5 episode titles), and their publication is on the 10th of every month. The other spoiler (this one) only shows spoilers for 2 episodes and is not from Animage or Newtype.

Very well thank you.
We might get 42 from this same magazine before the spoilers from Newtype arrive.
Short summary translated and added to first post.
I wonder if Phi will be the main character of this ep. kinda like an episode on a side character. That would be cool. Let’s also not forget it says demon lord vs god. Also known as brother v brother(are they brothers? I thought they were.)
So it might be phi vs hearts, that might be how we see dead phoenix being born. I guess hearts is taking another lost too huh.
I feel like Hades wins
They might tie. Idk, both of them are good. They might fuse together to get a seperate new character (maybe) the bey we get is Dead Phoenix my speculation.
魔王VS神!!
Maō VS Shin
January 14, 2019

Short summary: Phi shows his true power in an attempt to steal Dead Hades from Hearts, who is busy training.

Wait , Phi hasn't shown his true power , Well , than Phi might win ( But , Heart might not lose that easily )
(Dec. 30, 2018  5:36 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
魔王VS神!!
Maō VS Shin
January 14, 2019

Wait , Phi hasn't shown his true power , Well , than Phi might win ( But , Heart might not lose that easily )

I somehow think that Phi might win, because plot reasons? But yeah, Hearts might not lose very easily. Either way, Im sure the writers intend something intense
God!,now phi’s a god,a freakin GOD!!!
And he’s gonna win,cause he has the best weapon to beat any bey on his side

PLOT ARMOUR!!!
(Dec. 30, 2018  7:33 AM)Battleburst Wrote: God!,now phi’s a god,a freakin GOD!!!
And he’s gonna win,cause he has the best weapon to beat any bey on his side

PLOT ARMOUR!!!

PLOT(Revive) ARMOUR.

Soo sorry for that.
So Phi is the god and Hearts is the devil. The wiki shows Dead Phoenix as a new bey, so I'm guessing Phi's working to debut that?
Hearts will definitely lose this battle .
That is because phi has black revive phoenix . The bey was so strong that aiga was hardly able to move it . And it not only made a burst finish but BROKE z aichelles into THREE pieces . Phi badly defeated him . This proves that he is much stronger that .
And hearts will either be killed or he will lose his bey .
Feeling kinda bad for hearts cause he is not a bad man but phi is a bad and evil person .
This brother vs brother fight and the cruelty of phi to his brother I hope will surely be EPIC !!!!
Excuse me, but the Black Revive Phoenix was seen in EPISODE 20
(Jan. 01, 2019  4:05 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Excuse me, but the Black Revive Phoenix was seen in EPISODE 20

If you carefully observe episodes 37 and 20 then you can see that in ep 20 phi's bey's aura had changed to reddish purple in DARK mode but the color of the bey was unchanged . In ep 37 the beyblade color was changed to black which is BLACK REVIVE PHOENIX .
Hey in Ep 29, Pheonix bursted as black revive Pheonix, I remember it correctly.. Aiga bursted him..
(Jan. 01, 2019  8:35 AM)Monsterblader Wrote: Hey in Ep 29, Pheonix bursted as black revive Pheonix, I remember it correctly..  Aiga bursted him..

At that time , Phi was just playing with Aiga ( He was using JUST Dark power ) . Later , when he fought against Aiga , to break Achilles ( Achilles broke because Heart defeated him inspite of all hardwork done by Aiga , and Aiga's Will was broken to fight , and when Phi battled with Aiga , Phi was using AWAKENING Dark Power ) . When he will battle Heart , he will use TRUE Dark power ( GOD power )
Judging by the short summary, what if Phi quite literally simply uses some weird power to steal Hades from Hearts whilst he is not around. The title does say that Hearts is busy training - then again, what else would he be training with other than Hades. If this does start a battle I wonder who would win since Hearts totally demolished Aiga, however Phi managed to destroy Achilles and win his battle a bit faster than Hearts did but Phi did not intentionally break Achilles or rather it was not Phoenix but rather Achilles that was far too injured from using the dark aura but we knew Phi won that battle anyways because Achilles bursted BEFORE it broke. I would say Phi and Hearts are about equal.
PHI IS STRONGER THAN HEARTS and hearts WILL be defeated . And when he defeats hearts he will show his REAL POWER !!!!
Aiga cant defeat phi at his present stage the way he defeated hearts .
We are getting Young Phi and Hearts in this episode (in Flashbacks)
I'm interested in their backstory so much!
(Jan. 06, 2019  6:40 PM)Xeogran Wrote: We are getting Young Phi and Hearts in this episode (in Flashbacks)
I'm interested in their backstory so much!

Sauce?