Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #40 (January 7, 2019)

(Jan. 07, 2019  10:31 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Yea but we will get thr full preview after a 50 mins

I am Not CAPPING that, I guess I will Steal that one?
Better not
(Jan. 07, 2019  10:37 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Phi vs Hearts will be a epic battle

Any Doubt with that!
Kit tbh copied most things from valt and people are saying Aiga is a copy cat of Valt ? wait for the ep to come out you'll see
(Jan. 07, 2019  10:43 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Kit tbh copied most things from valt and people are saying Aiga is a copy cat of Valt ? wait for the ep to come out you'll see

I have a feeling that Kit might be the new Protaginst, Like The Intro
I am Uploading The Intro Seprately as well, you can see
(Jan. 07, 2019  10:47 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2019  10:43 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Kit tbh copied most things from valt and people are saying Aiga is a copy cat of Valt ? wait for the ep to come out you'll see

I have a feeling that Kit might be the new Protaginst, Like The Intro
I am Uploading The Intro Seprately as well, you can see
Ok thanks bc my internet just stopped for a few seconds and I couldn't see the new part
(Jan. 07, 2019  10:56 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Here Is The Episode

New Intro

Thank you for the intro and ep
Anyone got a link? The episode provided cuts Aiga and Kits battle
Kitt delivered! #JusticeForStaminaTypes
This opening is amazing!
Kitt, Xhan, and Laban in the same shot? Okay now I’m excited. Where’s Hoji!
Whoa, Valt looks awesome! Kitt and Free and Shu are freaking stunning!
I love the new opening! but I guess it will be changed again once
also,anyone else noticed Ranjiro used Ragnaruk *zone* (Rantaro's move) instead of the Ragnaruk Typhoon that he always used?
(Jan. 07, 2019  5:34 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: I love the new opening! but I guess it will be changed again once
also,anyone else noticed Ranjiro used Ragnaruk *zone* (Rantaro's move) instead of the Ragnaruk Typhoon that he always used?

I think that was Ragnaruk *Storm*
(Jan. 07, 2019  5:25 PM)Limetka Wrote:

I don't it's means his stronger than hearts it's more like his smarter,  he avoid direct hits and beat him by exploiting his openent weakness.