Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #38 (December 17, 2018)

Honestly the only thing I've seen today is this battle and
(Dec. 17, 2018  7:45 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Honestly the only thing I've seen today is this battle and

Agreed with everything you said there. If I'm absolutely honest,
so Aiga finally understood that winning is not everything and he needs to have fun during the battles,he finally reestabilished his bond with Achilles,he's free from the dark ressonance now.

and seriously,are you people really complaining about Aiga winning,in his new beyblade's debut episode,FOR A MILESIMUM OF A SECOND,after losing like,4 times? Shu didn't even use the Cho-Z Wings in this battle,Aiga winning would be necessary for him to reaffirm itself as a blader. Shu probably lost on purpose.
I am happy that aiga is over his dark power and and got a new bey and launch style plus shu is still the OP character in beyblade burst
(Dec. 17, 2018  8:04 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: so Aiga finally understood that winning is not everything and he needs to have fun during the battles,he finally reestabilished his bond with Achilles,he's free from the dark ressonance now.

and seriously,are you people really complaining about Aiga winning,in his new beyblade's debut episode,FOR A MILESIMUM OF A SECOND,after losing like,4 times? Shu didn't even use the Cho-Z Wings in this battle,Aiga winning would be necessary for him to reaffirm itself as a blader. Shu probably lost on purpose.

Lol Ikr people are complaining about a practice match neither shu nor aiga even change mode , none of them was even at full power.
As it was, the battle had me hyped up.
I don't know if anyone mentioned this but was that Kit grabbing Achilles in the trailer for the next episode?
I'm from December 17th lol

Why'd it just change which topic I was on?

Nvm I'm just a newbie to these forums
(Dec. 10, 2018  11:48 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2018  11:28 PM)Riverpain Wrote: Well, Aiga's Launch in the End of The Preview Was Really Interesting, But i Don't Think That Aiga's Resonance with Achilles Just Ended.

Actually the resonance is not the problem cause all the top blader can do that , the problem was that aiga has a dark resonnace so now he just need to use the one similar to the one that valt, Shu , free and lui has.and his good to go
Having a dark aura side along with the protagonist line is a confusing matchup in my opinion. You're the main, being evil, breaking beys, and defeating the legend bladers in 1 go. That's just ridiculous to me. TT really have to step up Aiga's character development, but this episode we saw Aiga's realization. Making him look more mature, although, I'm worried that Aiga's dark power isn't all gone yet. Which makes sense, he has to overcome his darkness by defeating Hearts and Phi. This is a kid friendly show with all these dark thoughts and animations, what could go worse than the dark aura huh? Going 4D once again defeating nemesis lmao?
(Dec. 17, 2018  10:30 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Nobody was hyped!!
Don't forget to Subscribe me on youtube www.youtube.com/c/AdarshAbhinav

Alright, I guess I will do the review, no one else

(Dec. 17, 2018  10:37 PM)TurboTranslator Wrote: Hey i can give the ep if ya want https://www3.animepace.si/anime/beyblade...episode-38

Hey I already posted the entire episode, far better than none child friendly ads
while having aiga portrayed as a beyblade prodigy is cool, i still think that this could have been shown in another way
like having valt, free, shu, and lui as kinda living legends, impossible to defeat bladers. and have aiga challenge and then lose to them and then show his path to victory by slowly becoming as good as them and then conquering them.
right now the story has been reduced to aiga beating the carp out of people, aiga getting possessed/crazy and beating some more carp out of some more people. and heres a guess it will now be, aiga getting sane and beating the carp out everybody else that survived.
ohk so aiga had been training in the background for 2 months, ohk so he is a prodigy, ohk he has a good bey. but beating ex-world champions and beating those who were in line of being champions in just a couple of months is honestly not justified. Lui, Free, Shu all trained for years. Valt was quicker but still took 2 years.
whats next, a guy pops up with a new bey and bursts aiga in 10 seconds.only something like that would probably surprise me now.
(Dec. 18, 2018  3:34 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2018  11:48 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Actually the resonance is not the problem cause all the top blader can do that , the problem was that aiga has a dark resonnace so now he just need to use the one similar to the one that valt, Shu , free and lui has.and his good to go
Having a dark aura side along with the protagonist line is a confusing matchup in my opinion. You're the main, being evil, breaking beys, and defeating the legend bladers in 1 go. That's just ridiculous to me. TT really have to step up Aiga's character development, but this episode we saw Aiga's realization. Making him look more mature, although, I'm worried that Aiga's dark power isn't all gone yet. Which makes sense, he has to overcome his darkness by defeating Hearts and Phi. This is a kid friendly show with all these dark thoughts and animations, what could go worse than the dark aura huh? Going 4D once again defeating nemesis lmao?

(Dec. 18, 2018  8:11 AM)Garvin prime Wrote: while having aiga portrayed as a beyblade prodigy is cool, i still think that this could have been shown in another way
like having valt, free, shu, and lui as kinda living legends, impossible to defeat bladers. and have aiga challenge and then lose to them and then show his path to victory by slowly becoming as good as them and then conquering them.
right now the story has been reduced to aiga beating the carp out of people, aiga getting possessed/crazy and beating some more carp out of some more people. and heres a guess it will now be, aiga getting sane and beating the carp out everybody else that survived.
ohk so aiga had been training in the background for 2 months, ohk so he is a prodigy, ohk he has a good bey. but beating ex-world champions and beating those who were in line of being champions in just a couple of months is honestly not justified. Lui, Free, Shu all trained for years. Valt was quicker but still took 2 years.
whats next, a guy pops up with a new bey and bursts aiga in 10 seconds.only something like that would probably surprise me now.

that's what i was talking about .