Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #38 (December 17, 2018)

38) Explosive Birth! Super Z Achilles!!
爆裂誕生!超Zアキレス!!!
Bakuretsu Tanjō! Cho-Z Akiresu!!
December 17th, 2018

Source: https://i.imgur.com/E36gfcf.jpg

Unable to win even when using resonance, Aiga looks back on how Valt and Valkyrie appear when fighting and finally realizes that instead of deepening his bond with Achilles, he'd been blocking it. He acknowledges his mistake and decides to maintain his bond with Achilles this time. Then, with Shu's help, he begins working on reviving Achilles!!
i feel aiga throws away achilles just like red eye and legend spryzen, i feel aiga and hearts are just like shu and lui and eventually dead hades gets broken by super z achilles, so hearts and phi work together to make dead phoenix ?
38 is always the magic number, huh?
In season 1, Lui held the December Starter bey and had his first battle.
In season 2, Shu passed through the Requiem Project and got Spryzen Requiem
And now Aiga gains Super Z Achilles
Season 1 "Battle to the Finish! Lost Luinor!
Season 2 "Requiem Project! Spryzen Unleashed!"
(Dec. 10, 2018  8:44 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: 38 is always the magic number, huh?
In season 1, Lui held the December Starter bey and had his first battle.
In season 2, Shu passed through the Requiem Project and got Spryzen Requiem
And now Aiga gains Super Z Achilles
Season 1 "Battle to the Finish! Lost Luinor!
Season 2 "Requiem Project! Spryzen Unleashed!"

So Aiga is this season's antagonist?
For all we know, because he hasn't got rid of the dark power....
(Dec. 10, 2018  10:47 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:

Oh dude, I was about to upload mine
Oh... We're talking Cho-Z Achilles already?! I thought this would last one more week until we come to see the new Achilles in the anime. Not complaining tho, I'm excited o see where the story is going after the events of ep. 37!

(Dec. 10, 2018  9:18 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: For all we know, because he hasn't got rid of the dark power....

Aiga will get rid of the dark power after the old Achilles was broken and making a new one.
So does that mean Dark Aiga is gone?I don't think so. Btw what's the road ahead for choz, I mean by 38th episode we near the end arc, where there is individual tournament.Is the individual tournament still on?
Hopefully a team tournament. Like season 1
Aiga is the protagonist. Being evil doesn’t make you an antagonist, you just have to oppose the protagonist.
I hope we get spoilers for 39 & 40 soon. After this episode I want to know what the next arc is!
Well, Aiga's Launch in the End of The Preview Was Really Interesting, But i Don't Think That Aiga's Resonance with Achilles Just Ended.
(Dec. 10, 2018  11:28 PM)Riverpain Wrote: Well, Aiga's Launch in the End of The Preview Was Really Interesting, But i Don't Think That Aiga's Resonance with Achilles Just Ended.

Actually the resonance is not the problem cause all the top blader can do that , the problem was that aiga has a dark resonnace so now he just need to use the one similar to the one that valt, Shu , free and lui has.and his good to go
The one thing I really do dislike about cho z is the fact that there is too much plot, and not many people can understand (which is not the shows fault) and this factor leads to a lot of inconsistencies. Now shu telling aiga that he has been neglecting his bey is obvious shu call him akuma which is japanese for the devil. But this also means that either shu is assuming things or that the writing team has absolutely no idea what they have done. The entire reason why cho z had the original hype (which was dragged down by the children who couldn’t accept that valt wasn’t main) was because of the fact that throughout beyblade, Aiga is the only protagonist who started for the goal of wining. Tyson was just a kid who occasionally played with tops until the story began, ginkga was in it for the fun until he had to go get back ldrago, zero wanted to surpass ginkga. Aiga didn’t care about surpassing valt. Aiga wanted to win and that’s all. He got extremely mad just because he lost in a game of tops, when in the Beyblade Burst universe soccer and basketball exist and would give an even harder experience of defeat. aiga also got mad when he became too strong. Aiga has and only has been blading for the thrill of the win. He is like an even more twisted version of free. Now the problem is that either the writers have forgotten aiga’s goal, or that they are rushing it. Here is the catch, a way to make the story interesting. They say that Achilles is trapped and aiga is refusing to listen to it, now this is far fetched, because throughout the begginning of the show aiga has been consistently talking to Achilles until before he fought free, now we kind of know why but it might not be that simple.throughout the span of the creation of Achilles and the free battle, aiga’s motives have not changed what so ever. In fact I believe that all this evil resonance is because of Achilles. If you watch the dub ( which is pretty darn accurate) Taiga says that he is worried for aiga, because he may not be ready for the resonance, because aiga had created Achilles the resonance was way stronger than normal. (This could be an explanation to why there are bey trainers) later in the show (I believe it was after the championship battle between valt and aiga or before aiga and hearts) we see aiga trapped in a blank area covered in a purple fog like that of the dead grand, in this peculiar area aiga is seen helplessly cryin out for Achilles only to not get an answer. My theory is that Achilles created up a backup and locked the original, it may be that Achilles only gains his true form (in terms of thoughts and desires through battles, and the back up may not even know . So what if the aiga we see on screen is Achilles’s back up, and the spirit are either aiga’s or achilles’s desires or a combination of both. It might be temporarily been reverted when Achilles broke. For all the back up aiga knows it was his fault that achilles broke, the real one is still locked however. BUT HEY THATS JUST A THEORY, A BEY THEORY< thanks for reading
(Dec. 10, 2018  11:28 PM)Riverpain Wrote: Well, Aiga's Launch in the End of The Preview Was Really Interesting, But i Don't Think That Aiga's Resonance with Achilles Just Ended.

It looked like Valt's Aerial Boost. Also, Aiga's resonance might be different this time. Maybe he'll have a more fire-y version of "Dark Mode" but without turning evil.
Its like when valt burst shu in evolution and then he became normal I think its going to be the same for aiga hopefully
Maybe there may be like 3 or 4 more episodes of Aiga in his darkness with cho-z achilles and like in the 5th one or so he like gets rid of his darkness
btw... this is just a theory..
(Dec. 11, 2018  4:53 AM)MDK Shady Wrote: The one thing I really do dislike about cho z is the fact that there is too much plot, and not many people can understand (which is not the shows fault) and this factor leads to a lot of inconsistencies. Now shu telling aiga that he has been neglecting his bey is obvious shu call him akuma which is japanese for the devil. But this also means that either shu is assuming things or that the writing team has absolutely no idea what they have done. The entire reason why cho z had the original hype (which was dragged down by the children who couldn’t accept that valt wasn’t main) was because of the fact that throughout beyblade, Aiga is the only protagonist who started for the goal of wining. Tyson was just a kid who occasionally played with tops until the story began, ginkga was in it for the fun until he had to go get back ldrago, zero wanted to surpass ginkga. Aiga didn’t care about surpassing valt. Aiga wanted to win and that’s all. He got extremely mad just because he lost in a game of tops, when in the Beyblade Burst universe soccer and basketball exist and would give an even harder experience of defeat. aiga also got mad when he became too strong. Aiga has and only has been blading for the thrill of the win. He is like an even more twisted version of free.  Now the problem is that either the writers have forgotten aiga’s goal, or that they are rushing it.  Here is the catch, a way to make the story interesting. They say that Achilles is trapped and aiga is refusing to listen to it, now this is far fetched, because throughout the begginning of the show aiga has been consistently talking to Achilles until before he fought free, now we kind of know why but it might not be that simple.throughout the span of the creation of Achilles and the free battle, aiga’s motives have not changed what so ever. In fact I believe that all this evil resonance is because of Achilles. If you watch the dub ( which is pretty darn accurate) Taiga says that he is worried for aiga, because he may not be ready for the resonance, because aiga had created Achilles the resonance was way stronger than normal. (This could be an explanation to why there are bey trainers) later in the show (I believe it was after the championship battle between valt and aiga or before aiga and hearts) we see aiga trapped in a blank area covered in a purple fog like that of the dead grand, in this peculiar area aiga is seen helplessly cryin out for Achilles only to not get an answer. My theory is that Achilles created up a backup and locked the original, it may be that Achilles only gains his true form (in terms of thoughts and desires through battles, and the back up may not even know . So what if the aiga we see on screen is Achilles’s back up, and the spirit are either aiga’s or achilles’s desires or a combination of both. It might be temporarily been reverted when Achilles broke. For all the back up aiga knows it was his fault that achilles broke, the real one is still locked however. BUT HEY THATS JUST A THEORY, A BEY THEORY< thanks for reading

well first thing Shu wasn't assuming his not the only one that knows about aiga dark mode both free and valt knows about it too and valt original plan was to snap aiga , shu just did it first the plot of aiga is not that complicated the story is telling winning is not everything even when you lose if you had fun than it's ok you'll train more w fight again while having fun now the problem is aiga doenst care about having fun at all he only cares about wining which in burst logic will corrupt you and the bond you have with your bey change it becomes dark aiga feelings is what made Achilles turn black ,it was explain that the reason aiga felt the pain was cause Achilles was Warning him that the way he beyblade will cause his own destruction which happen,  shu part was simple he did the same in the god/evolution season he became so obsessed with winning that he lost joy in beyblading which cause him and spriggan to become what they became. and aiga manifest his dark power way before the free battle he had started showing sign at the cruise ship arc. bladers like phi , hearts , aiga and red eye shu doesn't have fun when beyblading they only care about winning and if beys get destroyed it's whatever with them. while people like valt , lui , free and shu (not red eye anymore) has the good resonance the have fun while beybattling lose or win. the endgame is to teach aiga the joy of beyblading and it's not always about winnimg.
Aiga's new launch resembles Tyson's jumping launch in the original series i.e, Season 1 Episode 1. A nice throwback I think Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lLeRzj5Tuc

Check it out at 14:40
Dark Aiga is no more say thanks to Evil Phi And Black rP
Do any got ep 20 to 37 subs? Because if dont ill sub it
(Dec. 11, 2018  6:08 PM)TurboTranslator Wrote: Do any got ep 20 to 37 subs? Because if dont ill sub it

From my knowledge the subs is only at 20 right now, so go for it.