Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #32 (November 5, 2018)

Guys, I have bad news. And that's the fact that YouTube is slowly starting to block proxies and servers. They are making it harder for VPNs to connect to an external server. This week, my VPN service was blocked. Also, TT has learned from their mistakes by, in one episode, not country blocking it. So they have, like some other channels, instead of blocking after uploading, registered to keep them blocked before the upload is complete. So if a miracle shines upon us, I'll take it and give you the link early. Until then, I don't know. And if the Uploader from Kickass is not from Japan, then they might also have a bit of trouble.

This is not only TT and Coro Coro but many other channels like them.
Wow another character voiced by Kobayashi Yuu. Though on the scale of Aiga--Wakiya, Count Night sounds way more like Wakyia.

Also anyone likes how much Ranjiro adds to the story and overall Aiga's character? Atleast in contrast in how weak he is. I feel like when Aiga gets possesed too much he's gonna be to Aiga what Valt were to Shu.
so count night is plotting to steal the twin beys huh, it looks like his going to have them shame I wanted yamiterios but still good though.
Ive got fresh news
Looks like aiga is going to defeat dead hades in ep 34(The end of dead hades)
Valt vs aiga (valt wins and saves aiga) in ep 36
Achilles the conqueror (name of ep 37)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_...o_episodes

It got removed for some reason

I read it 2 h ago maybe it wasnt true

Sorry guys
I actually like this episode.
I liked the symbolism of the mask breaking. When the Guard Dog’s chains break, it is free to roam, and just like that, Kyle no longer has to obey. Good use of the mask. This was a very patient episode, it would be even more exciting if I could understand it.
Ep 32 ( Very fast ver. ) :
My translation of Count Night's mini bio on the Japanese site:   "Known as Count Night, this elusive phantom thief blader is famous the world over, though his true identity remains an enigma.  As a bey collector, his ambition is to collect the strongest beys.  He is also a master of disguise, with the ability to masquerade as virtually anyone. "  

Two years of waiting for my favorite character to be in the anime, finally rewarded Joyful_3
(Nov. 05, 2018  4:35 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Ive got fresh news
Looks like aiga is going to defeat dead hades in ep 34(The end of dead hades)
Valt vs aiga (valt wins and saves aiga) in ep 36
Achilles the conqueror  (name of ep 37)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_...o_episodes

It got removed for some reason

I read it 2 h ago maybe it wasnt true

Sorry guys

Even if it was true , where would the new Spriggan go
Valt's new launch reminds me of solar boost.
I wonder if cyclone shoot will work in real life. If so that’d be cool
The episode is...

(Nov. 05, 2018  9:23 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I wonder if cyclone shoot will work in real life. If so that’d be cool

It does work, but only if you're standing up, and it's really hard to control since you hit the walls and knock yourself out. So don't try it.
(Nov. 05, 2018  5:16 PM)Cat Wrote: My translation of Count Night's mini bio on the Japanese site:   "Known as Count Night, this elusive phantom thief blader is famous the world over, though his true identity remains an enigma.  As a bey collector, his ambition is to collect the strongest beys.  He is also a master of disguise, with the ability to masquerade as virtually anyone. "  

Two years of waiting for my favorite character to be in the anime, finally rewarded Joyful_3

What do you mean waiting for him? You already knew about this character?
(Nov. 06, 2018  3:33 AM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2018  5:16 PM)Cat Wrote: My translation of Count Night's mini bio on the Japanese site:   "Known as Count Night, this elusive phantom thief blader is famous the world over, though his true identity remains an enigma.  As a bey collector, his ambition is to collect the strongest beys.  He is also a master of disguise, with the ability to masquerade as virtually anyone. "  

she's talking about the character anime debut, count night used to only appear in the manga but now his officially appearing in the anime.
(Nov. 06, 2018  12:51 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2018  9:23 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I wonder if cyclone shoot will work in real life. If so that’d be cool

It does work, but only if you're standing up, and it's really hard to control since you hit the walls and knock yourself out. So don't try it.

Such exaggerating moves require an excruciatingly big Beystadium, so big the other YouTube beybladers didn’t even build one that big. Eventually, Valt will have to remix and master his eventual Cyclone Jump Shoot in order to actually get to the final battle that probably might happen in Ep 50-51.
I wasn't expecting this episode to wow me as much as 31 did considering just how amazing 31 was, but this episode was a perfect follow up to it even if it didn't surpass it to me, it was a ton of fun. I absolutely love how every person depending on what they think of Kyle, views his appearance in a completely different way, Kyle fans like myself think he's adorable (because he is), while other people think he's ugly, other characters think he's creepy, and then you just have Gumita that calls him ikemen gfhudfigshujdng that was so funny and unexpected from her but I love that it exists.

Also, I totally didn't cry my contacts nearly out of my eyes when we saw Valt's new launch which highly resembles if not is the same exact launch both Akira and Zac used. I'm really eager to see where this is all going, I absolutely love Ranjiro so much he just honestly deserves the world. That bit in the beginning though on the plane made be sad, all these scenes of Ranjiro fearing for Aiga are so heartbreaking to watch knowing how much he cares for him and wants to protect him. The writers have done an amazing job in my opinion these last few episodes in projecting the fear and anxiousness that Ranjiro feels for Aiga right now, each scene that comes up with this I can feel a knot in my chest for him.

I won't lie I was pretty sad that Kyle's mask broke, and I hope it gets fixed, I'm happy to see him not wear it, but I get secondhand anxiety seeing things break like that >__< it's also just such a cute addition to his character and dog like behavior that I'd miss not seeing it come up again. I'm really excited to see where his character goes even though I feel like it's unlikely he'll play any sort of prominent role in things. I'm looking forward to seeing how thing go once Fubuki brings Shu into the mix of things and how that will play a role in the upcoming events. All in all this episode was great at continuing to lead up to the big events ahead of us even if it itself may have  not been the most enthralling a lot of great little things came out of it too.
(Nov. 06, 2018  3:33 AM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2018  5:16 PM)Cat Wrote: Two years of waiting for my favorite character to be in the anime, finally rewarded ^_^

Count Night first appeared in a special chapter of the manga in October 2016, wherein he tries to steal the Gold God Bey.  I've been wondering ever since then when the producers would find a way to write him into the show, especially since he kept reappearing and causing trouble for the WBBA around the world in later chapters.  

I started this thread back in March, as we were all getting excited for Season 3:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Anticip...pid1421872
(Nov. 01, 2018  7:06 PM)Jinbee Wrote: @[Triumph] was the manga chapter with Earl using Shadow Amaterios part of the actual continuity? And yeah I'm aware that he does use it in the manga, which may indicate he might use it in the show, though assuming he even uses it in the main continuity, they might do things differently, like how Stan and Jango were owners of P2 and I2 in the manga.

I think the timing of his appearance and that mugen set probably indicates he might use the Duo beyblades instead.

Sorry, but who are Stan and jango? I think I saw something that suggested Stan was night earl’s real name, but who is jango, is he the guy in the jester suit from the beypop and the trailer?
(Nov. 07, 2018  3:29 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2018  7:06 PM)Jinbee Wrote: @[Triumph] was the manga chapter with Earl using Shadow Amaterios part of the actual continuity? And yeah I'm aware that he does use it in the manga, which may indicate he might use it in the show, though assuming he even uses it in the main continuity, they might do things differently, like how Stan and Jango were owners of P2 and I2 in the manga.

I think the timing of his appearance and that mugen set probably indicates he might use the Duo beyblades instead.

Sorry, but who are Stan and jango? I think I saw something that suggested Stan was night earl’s real name, but who is jango, is he the guy in the jester suit from the beypop and the trailer?

Stan and Jango, from BBG, ya know the guys who got triggered by Valt simply existing in BC Sol
Just watched the episode,

(Nov. 07, 2018  3:33 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2018  3:29 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Sorry, but  who are Stan and jango? I think I saw something that suggested Stan was night earl’s real name, but who is jango, is he the guy in the jester suit from the beypop and the trailer?

Stan and Jango, from BBG, ya know the guys who got triggered by Valt simply existing in BC Sol

Makes sense, I skipped straight from hasbro’s s1 dub to cho z because I pretty much spoiled for myself the whole god plot.
(Nov. 07, 2018  9:50 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Just watched the episode,

(Nov. 07, 2018  3:33 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Stan and Jango, from BBG, ya know the guys who got triggered by Valt simply existing in BC Sol

Makes sense, I skipped straight from hasbro’s s1 dub to cho z because I pretty much spoiled for myself the whole god plot.

Sunrights. Hasbro makes the toys. Sunrights is the studio dubbing the anime