Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #20 (August 13, 2018)

20) Ignite! Revive Phoenix!!
爆炎!リヴァイブフェニックス!!
Bakuen! Rivaibu Fenikkusu!!
August 13, 2018

Source: https://i.imgur.com/2dUuQcH.jpg

The Bey Queen arrives in New York. Aiga and Boss reunite with Fubuki, who's training with the New York Bulls, and they have a test of strength via a Beybattle. Afterward, they promise to have a rematch at a higher level. And then, at the Battleship Cruise, the 9th Blader has joined, and a Battle Royale in a 2-tier stadium begins!! At that time, Phi's Phoenix gives off a dark aura, and the stadium is engulfed in flames...!?
Oh!! So the gang goes to America!! Awesome! Would love to see Fubuki vs Phai..
August 13 Huh, It seems that Cho z Fafnir is not that far
(Aug. 01, 2018  11:25 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Oh!! So the gang goes to America!! Awesome! Would love to see Fubuki vs Phai..

I heard somewhere that Forneus might get an upgrade...if it does, it'd be pretty cool if he used it and beat out Phi.
(Aug. 01, 2018  11:35 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2018  11:25 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Oh!! So the gang goes to America!! Awesome! Would love to see Fubuki vs Phai..

I heard somewhere that Forneus might get an upgrade...if it does, it'd be pretty cool if he used it and beat out Phi.

What upgrade?
is it CZ-1/2/3???

or a new Metal level CHip.

(i seriously got no idea)
(Aug. 01, 2018  11:37 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2018  11:35 AM)leosama Wrote: I heard somewhere that Forneus might get an upgrade...if it does, it'd be pretty cool if he used it and beat out Phi.

What upgrade?
is it CZ-1/2/3???

There is no confirmation. Just rumours in the air I guess. There is no news about an upgraded Forneus.

(Aug. 01, 2018  11:42 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2018  11:37 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: What upgrade?
is it CZ-1/2/3???

There is no confirmation. Just rumours in the air I guess. There is no news about an upgraded Forneus.

Rumors, I hate them, giving false Hopes is another thing I hate ( rumors do this)
(Aug. 01, 2018  11:35 AM)leosama Wrote:

I guess the upgrade on Forneus is just a rumour. Because there is no news on that, where did you hear about it?  But other than that, agreed to Fubuki beating Phai!
(Aug. 01, 2018  11:47 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2018  11:35 AM)leosama Wrote: I heard somewhere that Forneus might get an upgrade...if it does, it'd be pretty cool if he used it and beat out Phi.
I guess the upgrade on Forneus is just a rumour. Because there is no news on that, where did you hear about it?  But other than that, agreed to Fubuki beating Phai!

haha idk, it was somewhere on my twitter 

sorry Unhappy
(Aug. 01, 2018  11:49 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2018  11:47 AM)Suhasini Wrote: I guess the upgrade on Forneus is just a rumour. Because there is no news on that, where did you hear about it?  But other than that, agreed to Fubuki beating Phai!

haha idk, it was somewhere on my twitter 

sorry Unhappy
Oh no, no problem! It's all good!
(Aug. 01, 2018  11:47 AM)Suhasini Wrote:

HMM, I see.
(Aug. 01, 2018  11:51 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2018  11:47 AM)Suhasini Wrote: I guess the upgrade on Forneus is just a rumour. Because there is no news on that, where did you hear about it?  But other than that, agreed to Fubuki beating Phai!

HMM, I see.
Nothing is confirmed!! Lol, we still don't know if he is even gonna have a battle with him.
And no, no idea what Z4 is.. Something like Supreme 4.
@[Adarsh Abhinav] I have heard that the Z4 refers to 4 new-generation bladers who are expected to become part of the top rankings Smile
Z4 = Zetsu 4 ( just for pun ) , HOPE , We can see Shu ( with SR or New beyblade )
like leosama mention the z4 are a group of bladers that are said to be the strongest of their generation aside from the top 10, which can be high rank bladers that are able to rival the big 5. its also what I remember
I would expect that the Z4 would take longer to beat, but looking at Laban being easily beaten by Xhan. Not to mention Ruwei got beaten fairly quickly despite being a Big 5. Funny enough, both Laban and Ruwei use dark blue feline beyblades that come as a RBV prize.
Going back to America, huh? Seems like a perfect time to see Shu again!
I have a theory since it says ignite Revive Pheonix, you know how in the opening phi makes Revive Pheonix a different color and stuff. Maybe that happens and this episode!?!?
(Aug. 03, 2018  11:04 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I have a theory since it says ignite Revive Pheonix, you know how in the opening phi makes Revive Pheonix a different color and stuff. Maybe that happens and this episode!?!?

It could be possible!
I think we will see some DARK POWERS around Phi ( hope , the BLACK revive pheonix )
(Aug. 04, 2018  10:09 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: I think we will see some DARK POWERS around Phi ( hope , the BLACK revive pheonix )

Then we'll have 5 alter ego charecters in all of Beyblade...

You wanna know, huh? (Click to View)
(Aug. 04, 2018  10:25 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2018  10:09 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: I think we will see some DARK POWERS around Phi ( hope , the BLACK revive pheonix )

Then we'll have 5 alter ego charecters in all of Beyblade...

(Aug. 04, 2018  10:30 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2018  10:25 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Then we'll have 5 alter ego charecters in all of Beyblade...

I agree with Adarsh
Here's the preview: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/beyblade/episodes/

That Suoh's smile when Fubuki appears :O

Also dark phoenix appears.
PREVIEW ( in youtube ) :::: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74r8u5UFlNU

(Aug. 06, 2018  11:43 AM)GOD CHIP S Wrote: PREVIEW ( in youtube ) ::::   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74r8u5UFlNU