Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #17 (July 23, 2018)

17) The Hero and Xcalibur!!
勇者と聖剣(エクスカリバー)!!
sha to Ekkusukaribā
July 23, 2018

Source: https://i.imgur.com/ncQWmpQ.jpg

The Bey Queen stops at a floating kingdom. Xcalibur suddenly attacks Aiga during his training! It's Jean Bogard, one of the Z4. He is the kingdom's prince, a Blader that received Xcalibur from Kaiza Shakuenji, and says he wants to test if any of the Bey Queen passengers can rival his strength.

Xhaka is back folks!
Well at least we have some connection to Xhaka rather than just some random character owning existing beyblade motif for no reason.
The new owner could be a relative and thus have the same sir name Xhaka .also it could be Xhaka giving Excalibur to the new kid and have only a cameo.i want to see how tall has the og Xhaka become.
(Jul. 09, 2018  1:37 PM)Battleburst Wrote: The new owner could be a relative and thus have the same sir name Xhaka .also it could be Xhaka giving Excalibur to the new kid and have only a cameo.i want to see how tall has the og Xhaka become.

The translation already mentioned his name.

Jean Bogard, one of the Z4. 

He is the kingdom's prince, a Blader that received Xcalibur from Kaiza Shakuenji (Xhaka's real japanese name)
What is the Z4
(Jul. 09, 2018  3:42 PM)Battleburst Wrote: What is the Z4

(Jul. 11, 2018  9:54 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:

so basically, Z4 is for people who are expected to become the best bladers 

except for Laban, phi, and the new xcalibur guy, who’s the 4th member of the Z4 ?
(Jul. 11, 2018  10:51 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2018  9:54 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:

so basically, Z4 is for people who are expected to become the best bladers 

except for Laban, phi, and the new xcalibur guy, who’s the 4th member of the Z4 ?

Fubuki Or Souu even maybe Aiga??, Total speculation.

We don't know yet after all!!
(Jul. 11, 2018  11:43 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2018  12:59 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: FYI, The Bey Queen is the cruise ship.

Then who is jean?
(Jul. 11, 2018  6:12 PM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2018  12:59 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: FYI, The Bey Queen is the cruise ship.

Then who is jean?

He owns bX.
Wait, Jean is the first blader to own a beyblade without the first letter of his name the same as Xcalibur? I’m guessing because it said Jean inherited Xcalibur, and he wasn’t the first owner?
(Jul. 11, 2018  7:03 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2018  6:12 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: Then who is jean?

He owns bX.

How thought? X is supposed to be the beginning letter of the name unless it's the surname. Xhaka and/or Xander was the previous one...
But he doesn't share same letter of BX
(Jul. 12, 2018  4:56 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: But he doesn't share same letter of BX

Uhhh. I said that a minute ago...
His name is probably spelled Xean or something. It's dumb but not unlikely hhhhh
(Jul. 12, 2018  5:52 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: His name is probably spelled Xean or something. It's dumb but not unlikely hhhhh

Honestly Xean sounds like a decent nickname for him aha.
Nice,xhaka is back,Xcalibur looks nice,Xeanks hair look sick.