Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #16 (July 16, 2018)

16) Grand Voyage! Battleship Cruise!!
大航海!バトルシップクルーズ!!
Dai kōkai! Batorushippu Kurūzu! !
July 16, 2018

The Battleship Cruise, a tournament held on a ship. The top next-gen Bladers battle for the right to challenge Valt, 
the world champion! Aiga, winner of the Longinus Cup, sets out into the world on a grand shipboard adventure!! 
Entrants to this battle held on a ship specially-made for Beybattles include two of the Z4, the top four next-gen
Bladers. Laban, who is thought to be a seer, and the mysterious Phi. The fierce sea battle to decide the next-gen 
No.1 begins now!!
Now that’s some hype. I now feel Aiga won against lui.
It's like Metal fury when they were searching for winter blader, aka Chris.
Welp, the stadium will not break
Well, I was hoping for some chill episoded focusing on Laban (since.. he probably isn't a great threat LOL) and Fubuki training with Shu. I definitely did not see another tournament coming.
Laban Vanot to me is like a Fusion of King, Cuza and plays the role like Masamune from MetalMasters...

(Jul. 04, 2018  12:04 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
You should put descriptions on your spoilers or write something next to it because if you just send a spoiler, people will click on it because that is your post... So that defeats the purpose.
I think Aiga will battle against Phi in the tournament. And Aiga will lose.
Yay, Phi is confirmed to be in this episode!
Preview for ep 16 - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XAsnPe-D4Rs
Alright so:
(Jul. 09, 2018  11:57 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Alright so:
(Jul. 12, 2018  11:31 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: I think Aiga is so OP!!!!
Umm Why so? All I can see is plot armour. He defeats Fubuki which is okay, he defeats Souh, it get's little weird but then he defeats Lui?! That is pure plot armour. This level of progress in a few months is totally over my head. Plus, we never see him practicing, he just keeps pulling that big machine out. So, for me he is not OP.
(Jul. 12, 2018  11:35 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2018  11:31 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: I think Aiga is so OP!!!!
Umm Why so? All I can see is plot armour. He defeats Fubuki which is okay, he defeats Souh, it get's little weird but then he defeats Lui?! That is pure plot armour. This level of progress in a few months is totally over my head. Plus, we never see him practicing, he just keeps pulling that big machine out. So, for me he is not OP.

(Jul. 14, 2018  6:00 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2018  11:35 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Umm Why so? All I can see is plot armour. He defeats Fubuki which is okay, he defeats Souh, it get's little weird but then he defeats Lui?! That is pure plot armour. This level of progress in a few months is totally over my head. Plus, we never see him practicing, he just keeps pulling that big machine out. So, for me he is not OP.

Everybody watch the episode live: aqstream.com/jp/tvt/TV-Tokyo
Link is not in blue and not working
(Jul. 16, 2018  10:26 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Link is not in blue and not working

copy it and paste it into the search bar on your browser, that should do the trick Smile
Thanks man,you are a pro.
( https://www10.kickassanime.io/anime/beyb...-16-842367 ) ep 16

This episode will be available after 3 hours
  • It is showing some dragons and puzzles stuff in the live link.
My goodness, the OP and ED got scene updates, and it's glorious!!
What is OP and ED.