Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #16 (July 16, 2018)

(Jul. 16, 2018  10:42 AM)Battleburst Wrote: What is OP and ED.

Op = opening
Ed= ending
Oh,thanks.
(Jul. 16, 2018  10:42 AM)Battleburst Wrote: What is OP and ED.

opening and editing music
I missed the livestream of the episode, can anyone tell me what the updates on the opening is?
(Jul. 16, 2018  11:03 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I missed the livestream of the episode, can anyone tell me what the updates on the opening is?
Me too,someone please tell.
In the new Opening we can see Phi, Jean and Laban. And we have a new ending too.
(Jul. 16, 2018  11:49 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: In the new Opening we can see Phi, Jean and Laban. And we have a new ending too.

Also in the new opening we see Phi have a dark revive phoenix, assumingly he gets that later on in the series, and a new masked blader who looks like sisco, they have the same hair color, except the masked blader is all green hair
(Jul. 16, 2018  12:40 PM)Shirobani02 Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2018  11:49 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: In the new Opening we can see Phi, Jean and Laban. And we have a new ending too.

Also in the new opening we see Phi have a dark revive phoenix, assumingly he gets that later on in the series, and a new masked blader who looks like sisco, they have the same hair color, except the masked blader is all green hair

This person might be the owner of Hazard Kerbeus
(Jul. 16, 2018  12:59 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2018  12:40 PM)Shirobani02 Wrote: Also in the new opening we see Phi have a dark revive phoenix, assumingly he gets that later on in the series, and a new masked blader who looks like sisco, they have the same hair color, except the masked blader is all green hair

This person might be the owner of Hazard Kerbeus

ehhhh I don't think hazard kerbeus will be released in the anime, look at the god series, it got the same treatment with being first released in a RLC, and it wasn't in the anime either. But I may be wrong because there's no other new beys that fits in with the characters design so it could be hazard kerbeus
I have no idea what's going on... The episodes that were back are gone again and I can't access the video at all. I tried VPN too...
(Jul. 16, 2018  1:09 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: I have no idea what's going on... The episodes that were back are gone again and I can't access the video at all. I tried VPN too...
It's okay. Will wait for kickassanime to upload it. No problem!
(Jul. 16, 2018  10:34 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: (  https://www10.kickassanime.io/anime/beyb...-16-842367 ) ep 16

This episode will be available  after 3 hours

Link is Online

(Jul. 16, 2018  3:02 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
For a split second , I thought that Aiga wore the dress of shu from season 1
It’s just a lighting effect
(Jul. 16, 2018  1:02 PM)Shirobani02 Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2018  12:59 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: This person might be the owner of Hazard Kerbeus

ehhhh I don't think hazard kerbeus will be released in the anime, look at the god series, it got the same treatment with being first released in a RLC, and it wasn't in the anime either. But I may be wrong because there's no other new beys that fits in with the characters design so it could be hazard kerbeus

You realise he has chains on his arm and a dog mask... It's the owner lol
(Jul. 16, 2018  4:40 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: Any download link??
Nope.
But you can download it off Kickassanime after making an account on the site.
Link to this episode:
https://www10.kickassanime.io/anime/beyb...-16-842367
(Jul. 14, 2018  6:12 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2018  6:00 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:

(Jul. 16, 2018  5:22 PM)hykli Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2018  6:12 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

Im in love with the new Opening Sequence