Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #15 (July 9, 2018)

(Jul. 10, 2018  2:39 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2018  2:15 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Where can I download the ep?

https://www10.kickassanime.io/anime/beyb...-15-660473

But how bc i normal hold the vid and it says download but this doesn't have that.
(Jul. 10, 2018  2:45 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2018  2:39 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: https://www10.kickassanime.io/anime/beyb...-15-660473

But how bc i normal hold the vid and it says download but this doesn't have that.

you need a PC to download it.
(Jul. 10, 2018  2:46 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2018  2:45 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: But how bc i normal hold the vid and it says download but this doesn't have that.

you need a PC to download it.

OOF Im using my Samsung phone lol
(Jul. 10, 2018  7:13 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:

WAIT W H A T
I am really curious how much does aiga pay to keep that ponytail cause he seems to always break his hair band every battle
Now after watching this episode in sub. The writers confirm that resonating or being possessed by a bey wasn't a fluke, and more funny that even the writers knows that aiga is copying moves and launch shoots what's his excuse telling the audience that's his special characteristics and special skill lol now that's funny to me.
The first move we see from rP and it is a copy of the counter break from Storm/Legend Spriggan.
(Jul. 17, 2018  2:26 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: The first move we see from rP and it is a copy of the counter break from Storm/Legend Spriggan.
Well I never said that no one else has copied someone Fubuki has completely copied shu and phi second move is similar to bloody squall. I was referring that's it's funny that writers are pointing out that aiga special skills is to copy which is funny since it was obvious
(Jul. 17, 2018  3:48 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2018  2:26 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: The first move we see from rP and it is a copy of the counter break from Storm/Legend Spriggan.
Well I never said that no one else has copied someone Fubuki has completely copied shu and phi second move is similar to bloody squall. I was referring that's it's funny that writers are pointing out that aiga special skills is to copy which is funny since it was obvious

That is true. I was just saying that this bey and blade that have been hyped up for a while now, the first move we see from it is a shu copy.
(Jul. 17, 2018  3:53 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2018  3:48 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Well I never said that no one else has copied someone Fubuki has completely copied shu and phi second move is similar to bloody squall. I was referring that's it's funny that writers are pointing out that aiga special skills is to copy which is funny since it was obvious

That is true. I was just saying that this bey and blade that have been hyped up for a while now, the first move we see from it is a shu copy.

True I also was expecting something different too, but don't you think it's funny though so far only Houi and laban seems to have unique moves aside from them the rest seems to copied the old cast
(Jul. 17, 2018  4:09 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2018  3:53 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: That is true. I was just saying that this bey and blade that have been hyped up for a while now, the first move we see from it is a shu copy.

True I also was expecting something different too, but don't you think it's funny though so far only Houi and laban seems to have unique moves aside from them the rest seems to copied the old cast

Actually, Houi's arrow dive is a copy of wild/tornado wyverns shield crash
Lol your right just watch a few past episodes, his move is a copy of wyvern danm these guys sure copy well guess that leaves laban huh, cause I'm sure that the new owner of buster Xcalibur will have something very similar to xhaka
(Sep. 09, 2020  12:46 PM)g2_ Wrote: This title looks familiar.
That's necroposting
(Sep. 09, 2020  12:47 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  12:46 PM)g2_ Wrote: This title looks familiar.
That's necroposting
Oh, kill me. The titles are so similar and we know what happened to Lui in this episode.
In Sparking episode 29, "Defeat Valt!" I can see what you mean, g2.
(Sep. 09, 2020  4:51 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: In Sparking episode 29, "Defeat Valt!" I can see what you mean, g2.
Thank you man. Hopefully Valt wont meet the same faith as Lui.
(Sep. 09, 2020  4:58 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  4:51 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: In Sparking episode 29, "Defeat Valt!" I can see what you mean, g2.
Thank you man. Hopefully Valt wont meet the same faith as Lui.

Me and you both. I really want Valt to take this home.
(Sep. 09, 2020  5:05 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  4:58 PM)g2_ Wrote: Thank you man. Hopefully Valt wont meet the same faith as Lui.

Me and you both. I really want Valt to take this home.
Valt our Homie do it beat whoever shu Hyuga Lane free aiga or sisco
Don’t post here anymore unless your are discussing ep. 15of cho-z