Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #15 (July 9, 2018)

With Phai's Bey (revive pheonix) being a starter i honestly think it wouldn't be such a far stretch to let Lui loose to Aiga and let Phai be the main person aiga must defeat in the final episode
(Jun. 19, 2018  7:39 AM)NemesisEdits Wrote: With Phai's Bey (revive pheonix) being a starter i honestly think it wouldn't be such a far stretch to let  Lui loose to Aiga and let Phai be the main person aiga must defeat in the final episode

the "main person the protagonism will have to defeat in the final episode" is very probably going to be the December Starter tho (it always is)
(Jun. 14, 2018  7:42 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2018  12:15 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: This is probably Aiga VS lui
(where Aiga is going to lose)
MAJOR PLOT TWIST
This might end up just like Valt vs Shu in the district tournament in season 1 where shu got 2 points, valt bursted him, then shu bursted valt. Except, in this case, lui wins by a score of 3 to 2
(Jun. 19, 2018  9:33 PM)RichieBoi Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  7:42 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: MAJOR PLOT TWIST
This might end up just like Valt vs Shu in the district tournament in season 1 where shu got 2 points, valt bursted him, then shu bursted valt. Except, in this case, lui wins by a score of 3 to 2
Why this is not release with English Subtitles like Dragon ball z , Pokemon sun and moon ? (Just Asking..)
(Jun. 25, 2018  3:36 PM)Sanskar rathore Wrote: Why this is not release with English Subtitles like Dragon ball z , Pokemon sun and moon ? (Just Asking..)

Pokemon is subbed by fans, Dragon ball, i don't know.
Even WBO has members which sub these episodes. TT don't wants players from other countries to get beys early, as anime is sort of advertisement.
(Jun. 25, 2018  3:36 PM)Sanskar rathore Wrote: Why this is not release with English Subtitles like Dragon ball z , Pokemon sun and moon ? (Just Asking..)
It will be subbed! And no other than our WBO member @[DranzerX13] and his team! A big thanks for that!
Edit: Keep an eye on this thread for the subs.
Laban Vanat's Profile:
Raised in the vast land of Africa together with the animals. He can understand animals. A seer that can become one with nature to see things nobody else can.

Note: Vise Leopard's owner.

[Image: 1183zuc.png]
He looks like a mix of King and Tithi from MFB 4D.
(Jun. 25, 2018  8:50 PM)Jinbee Wrote: He looks like a mix of King and Tithi from MFB 4D.

I knew it! He had a mfb vibe but I wasn't sure because I didn't really watch it.
(Jun. 25, 2018  8:50 PM)Jinbee Wrote: He looks like a mix of King and Tithi from MFB 4D.

I think the Voice actor is the same... Not sure but somebody has the voice of King in the ChoZ series...
(Jul. 02, 2018  5:15 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: [Spoiler]
Why do I think that Aiga's father owns Amaterios (because in the trailer , we can see aiga's father has some shadow ) 
P.S : This is just my specalation 
[Spoiler]

It won't work because Aiga's father's name starts with a T.
Aiga desperately attempts to stand up to Lui's overwhelming power, but an accident befalls Aiga, and a timeout is called.
But then, the mysterious Phi appears before Aiga... Aiga finds himself helpless against the Absolute Champion Lui.
Lui even breaks through Aiga's desperate special attack, and corners him. But at the same time, Naru, Boss, Houi and the
others are cheering for Aiga, and their cheers echo around the site, surrounding him! Their cheers bring back his concentration,
and he talks with Achilles. I have to shoot stronger than Rui! What should I do to beat Longinus?! The battle against Lui enters its final stage!!
(Jul. 04, 2018  3:51 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Aiga desperately attempts to stand up to Lui's overwhelming power, but an accident befalls Aiga, and a timeout is called.
But then, the mysterious Phi appears before Aiga... Aiga finds himself helpless against the Absolute Champion Lui.
Lui even breaks through Aiga's desperate special attack, and corners him. But at the same time, Naru, Boss, Houi and the
others are cheering for Aiga, and their cheers echo around the site, surrounding him! Their cheers bring back his concentration,
and he talks with Achilles. I have to shoot stronger than Rui! What should I do to beat Longinus?! The battle against Lui enters its final stage!!

So intense.
(Jul. 09, 2018  9:34 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Has this ep out yet? Not to be inpatient

Not yet.
(Jul. 09, 2018  10:01 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2018  9:34 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Has this ep out yet? Not to be inpatient

Not yet.

The episodes are aired every monday at 5:55 JST, which has already passed meaning that the ep0isode is out but no one has the link to it yet.
Ep 16 preview looks good.i missed the whole ep except the preview
(Jul. 09, 2018  10:21 AM)BounduAtakku Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2018  10:01 AM)g2_ Wrote: Not yet.

The episodes are aired every monday at 5:55 JST, which has already passed meaning that the ep0isode is out but no one has the link to it yet.

Yes, I know, but it was not out when I posted my comment.
Still noting? I have to sleep in 30 mins and I can't see a god battle between lui and Aiga nooooooooooooooo. ?
(Jul. 09, 2018  11:40 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Still noting? I have to sleep in 30 mins and I can't see a god battle between lui and Aiga nooooooooooooooo. ?
Patience is the key to success... XD. But we have still got 30 mins.. Will try my best!
(Jul. 09, 2018  11:42 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2018  11:40 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Still noting? I have to sleep in 30 mins and I can't see a god battle between lui and Aiga nooooooooooooooo. ?
Patience is the key to success... XD. But we have still got 30 mins.. Will try my best!
Ok sorry for my non patience. My parents will tell me to go to bet around 9:00 pm and it is like 29 mins away and I have been hyped by this battle