Beyblade Burst Spirit (Character Contest Over, Winners Announced)

I vote Line Indent.
(Jul. 17, 2020  5:56 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I vote Line Indent.

Why not indent space? It's much better.
Score is 3v3 in no ones favor. Lmao
(Jul. 17, 2020  5:56 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Score is 3v3 in no ones favor. Lmao
I take my vote back. I vote for whatever Cheeto wants to use.
(Jul. 17, 2020  5:57 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  5:56 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Score is 3v3 in no ones favor. Lmao
I take my vote back. I vote for whatever Cheeto wants to use.
So that means it’s 3v3 lmao
(Jul. 01, 2019  6:53 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2019  5:41 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Do you accept character requests?

PM me.

I sent you pm

(Jul. 17, 2020  5:58 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  5:57 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I take my vote back. I vote for whatever Cheeto wants to use.
So that means it’s 3v3 lmao
I will take back my vote and vote for the opposite side
(Jul. 17, 2020  9:30 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2019  6:53 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: PM me.

I sent you pm

(Jul. 17, 2020  5:58 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: So that means it’s 3v3 lmao
Why exactly?
(Jul. 18, 2020  4:29 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  9:30 PM)kai edits Wrote: I sent you pm

Why exactly?
Because why not?
(Jul. 18, 2020  4:30 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2020  4:29 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Why exactly?
Because why not?

If it’s for that reason, heck no.
(Jul. 18, 2020  4:39 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2020  4:30 AM)kai edits Wrote: Because why not?

If it’s for that reason, heck no.

Nah I'm just joking because I want to break that tie
(Jul. 18, 2020  4:46 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2020  4:39 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: If it’s for that reason, heck no.

Nah I'm just joking because I want to break that tie
If it’s a tie, I pick.
Are there any last minute votes?
(Jul. 19, 2020  5:32 AM)kimeru Wrote: You should really pursue writing.
Thanks! I actually plan on doing so, and would like to publish a book, but some themes in it, I’m not really sure how my parent/guardian would react to.
Alright. It’s a tie. I pick line space.

Just a few small notes, I’m currently checking in with others to see if they still want their character(s) in. And also, this story won’t be Beyblade 24/7 haha. It’ll still have elements like that, but I’m throwing in some other elements. Some will be interesting to write, and some I’ve never written before! This story will be fun to start up again.
(Jul. 25, 2020  12:32 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Alright. It’s a tie. I pick line space.

Just a few small notes, I’m currently checking in with others to see if they still want their character(s) in. And also, this story won’t be Beyblade 24/7 haha. It’ll still have elements like that, but I’m throwing in some other elements. Some will be interesting to write, and some I’ve never written before! This story will be fun to start up again.

It is gonna be lit cause cheetoblader gonna continue this masterpiece
Haven’t made any progress lately. The TOH (The Owl House) fandom is too much fun, and too many theories are running through my head. I’m sorry to those who’ve been excited (if you were, and you’re not one of the OG readers, I’m not sorry to most of you [there’s one I’m sorta sorry for] at all).

But… y’all can obsess over TOH with me if ya want! Lol sorry to the OG readers who were excited.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm darn. I have another idea for a fanfic that I sorta wanna do. Okay, voting time. Would y’all prefer Beyblade Burst Spirit, or a BeyBurst version of The Owl House?
(Aug. 07, 2020  12:42 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm darn. I have another idea for a fanfic that I sorta wanna do. Okay, voting time. Would y’all prefer Beyblade Burst Spirit, or a BeyBurst version of The Owl House?

Owl house
(Aug. 07, 2020  12:42 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm darn. I have another idea for a fanfic that I sorta wanna do. Okay, voting time. Would y’all prefer Beyblade Burst Spirit, or a BeyBurst version of The Owl House?

OWL HOUSE HOOT HOOT
(Aug. 07, 2020  1:07 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:

OWL HOUSE HOOT HOOT
HOOOOOOT HOOOOOOOT

You might be getting too obsessed with the show since you’ve considered the second option, lol. Do what you want honestly. Whichever one you prefer.
(Aug. 07, 2020  1:25 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:

You might be getting too obsessed with the show since you’ve considered the second option, lol. Do what you want honestly. Whichever one you prefer.
Might not wanna touch that. Considering you have BeyBurst versions of shows/animes lol. I feel like the TOH one would be slightly more fun, and easier, but doing BeyBurst Spirit would probably sharpen my world building and character development skills.
(Aug. 07, 2020  3:33 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  1:25 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: You might be getting too obsessed with the show since you’ve considered the second option, lol. Do what you want honestly. Whichever one you prefer.
Might not wanna touch that. Considering you have BeyBurst versions of shows/animes lol. I feel like the TOH one would be slightly more fun, and easier, but doing BeyBurst Spirit would probably sharpen my world building and character development skills.

I’d probably want to improve my writing skills, so I’d say Beyblade Burst Spirit for now.