Beyblade Burst Sparking Episodes #1-2 (April 3, 2020)

01) Beyblade Revolution!!
ベイブレード革命!!
Beiburēdo Kakumei!!
April 3, 2020

"A Beyblade revolution will happen!" Said the strongest Legendary Blader, Valt Aoi. Valt hosts a "Sparking Bey" legendary battle match with Rantaro Kiyama and Sisco Karlisle! In that match, two brothers watch on with burning passion in their eyes. They are Hikaru Asahi and Hyuga Asahi, two Bladers from the local Bey Club "Bombers". The two throw down their written challenge to Valt, with their two Sparking Beys in hand!
----------------------------------------------------
02) Beys of the Sun! Hyperion & Helios!!
太陽のベイ!ハイペリオン&ヘリオス!!
Taiyō no Bei! Haiperion & Heriosu!!
April 3, 2020

Hyuga and Hikaru, who made Super Hyperion and King Helios by themselves, quickly choose to challenge Valt. In front of the legends Rantaro and Sisco and with their friends in "Bombers" watching over them, the brothers get one battle each with the Blader they look up to, Valt. Hyuga's strategy against the Attack Type Valkyrie is... no plan at all!? Meanwhile after calmly analyzing the battle, Hikaru declares that he has a way to capture Valkyrie with Helios' "special feature"!!
(my spider sense is telling me this is the semi wrong thread so deleted)
In the trailer,
Helios Bursts: Bushin Ashindra. 0. Xtend/Xtend+ (Ten)
Hyperion Bursts: Judgement Joker. Blitz. Volcanic (Ren)
(Apr. 02, 2020  9:15 PM)Dacatman Wrote: In the trailer,

I think it's regular Xtend, as the tip is longer than Xtend+.
(Apr. 02, 2020  9:22 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2020  9:15 PM)Dacatman Wrote: In the trailer,

I think it's regular Xtend, as the tip is longer than Xtend+.

Ok
Looks as Hikaru is left handed
(Apr. 02, 2020  9:38 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Looks as Hikaru is left handed

makes sense considering he has a left spin bey. same for most left spin bey bladers.
(Apr. 02, 2020  9:52 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2020  9:38 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Looks as Hikaru is left handed

makes sense considering he has a left spin bey. same for most left spin bey bladers.

And that is also why Shi is Ambidextrous.
(Apr. 02, 2020  10:24 PM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2020  9:52 PM)snoc Wrote: makes sense considering he has a left spin bey. same for most left spin bey bladers.

And that is also why Shi is Ambidextrous.
Off topic but Shu is not ambidextrous, he is right handed. In the anime it is stated that when he uses his left hand to launch he uses his dominant hand to hold the launcher grip therefore increasing his control instead of power he just adapted to using his left hand in order to change styles and besides, if he was ambidextrous what would be the point of changing the hand you launch with ? It would turn out the same and end up perfect either way. Hikaru on the other hand is left handed though and I do like the fact that Hyuga and Hikaru can relate to their beys in so many ways (colour, handedness and even personality).
(Apr. 02, 2020  10:35 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2020  10:24 PM)Dacatman Wrote: And that is also why Shi is Ambidextrous.
Off topic but Shu is not ambidextrous, he is right handed. In the anime it is stated that when he uses his left hand to launch he uses his dominant hand to hold the launcher grip therefore increasing his control instead of power he just adapted to using his  left hand in order to change styles and besides, if he was ambidextrous what would be the point of changing the hand you launch with ? It would turn out the same and end up perfect either way. Hikaru on the other hand is left handed though and I do like the fact that Hyuga and Hikaru can relate to their beys I’m so many ways (colour, handedness and even personality).

And hair styles
Yeah, I was about to say, I can launch with both
Hands and I’m not ambidextrous

Man I really hope sparking can bring the importance of launch styles back in. The last time they were really important is when they tried to use the Cho z awakening system
what was the time for when the anime will air again? (in JST I'll convert it to my time zone)
(Apr. 02, 2020  11:57 PM)snoc Wrote: what was the time for when the anime will air again? (in JST I'll convert it to my time zone)
4:00
sry for asking probably stupid dumb questions, but will it go up on yt?
For the first time ever, I am probably going to wake up at 3 AM to watch these episodes. Anybody got a link to where the episodes will be posted?
Charging my 3ds right now. Nostalgic games will keep me alive tonight. Wish me luck. Maybe I’ll go for yokai watch, idk.I’m to hype to just sleep while the episodes has been posted, of course.

(Apr. 03, 2020  2:06 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: For the first time ever, I am probably going to wake up at 3 AM to watch these episodes. Anybody got a link to where the episodes will be posted?

Where did ppl watch gachi? It’ll prob be on the same site I’m assuming
(Apr. 03, 2020  2:06 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: For the first time ever, I am probably going to wake up at 3 AM to watch these episodes. Anybody got a link to where the episodes will be posted?

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...3r-ZmJVxKi
It'll be available at 4:00 JST
For anyone else that happens to be in the EST time zone like me the episode release 3:00 am (midnight of course)
(Apr. 03, 2020  2:12 AM)snoc Wrote: Charging my 3ds right now. Nostalgic games will keep me alive tonight. Wish me luck. Maybe I’ll go for yokai watch, idk.I’m to hype to just sleep while the episodes has been posted, of course.

Go for MarioKart7, also, do you have a friend code, I need people to play with.
(Apr. 03, 2020  2:27 AM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  2:12 AM)snoc Wrote: Charging my 3ds right now. Nostalgic games will keep me alive tonight. Wish me luck. Maybe I’ll go for yokai watch, idk.I’m to hype to just sleep while the episodes has been posted, of course.

Go for MarioKart7, also, do you have a friend code, I need people to play with.

Oh shoot, lemme check. Haven’t played that game in like 6 years

0619-4960-7366
(Apr. 03, 2020  2:28 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  2:27 AM)Dacatman Wrote: Go for MarioKart7, also, do you have a friend code, I need people to play with.

Oh shoot, lemme check. Haven’t played that game in like 6 years

Yeah, my switch broke about a year ago so, I’ve been using that more, once I got back on it was nostalgic (mainly because the difference in graphics).
Can’t wait for the theme song and return for everyone. It’s all happening so quickly
7 hours and 23 more minutes.
The livestream will not be region restricted. GT premiere had no region lock.
5 more hours till the grand premiere of Sparking:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...3r-ZmJVxKi