Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #9 (May 22, 2020)

(May. 16, 2020  4:50 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: Waitbut how is dante a legendary blader

He's a strong well known blader, so I guess the WBBA scouted him and he accepted to be put in the group. He did help save beyblade and the WBBA after all. He's was in the line up with other legendary bladers that was revealed early, and his picture is shown in the manga with other bladers like Valt,Silus,Free, and Lui when talking about the legendary rank and the power of the bladers in it.

Here Wakiya (a wbba official) is talking about the legendary rank all the strong bladers and stuff like that, they also mention here that there are 15 bladers beyond the ones we know right now. (and Drum is right under Aiga, which is to the left of Valt)
[Image: gTnoMD6.jpg]
I wonder who these other 6 legendary bladers is and I bet Lane is one of them
(May. 16, 2020  5:06 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: I wonder who these other 6 legendary bladers is and I bet Lane is one of them

apparently lane is already rank 5
(May. 16, 2020  4:54 PM)snoc Wrote:
(May. 16, 2020  4:50 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: Waitbut how is dante a legendary blader

He's a strong well known blader, so I guess the WBBA scouted him and he accepted to be put in the group. He did help save beyblade and the WBBA after all. He's was in the line up with other legendary bladers that was revealed early, and his picture is shown in the manga with other bladers like Valt,Silus,Free, and Lui when talking about the legendary rank and the power of the bladers in it.

Here Wakiya (a wbba official) is talking about the legendary rank all the strong bladers and stuff like that, they also mention here that there are 15 bladers beyond the ones we know right now. (and Drum is right under Aiga, which is to the left of Valt)
Are you sure he says there are 15 legendary bladers ? Or does he say 15 legendary blader spots because that would make a difference.
(May. 16, 2020  5:46 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(May. 16, 2020  4:54 PM)snoc Wrote: He's a strong well known blader, so I guess the WBBA scouted him and he accepted to be put in the group. He did help save beyblade and the WBBA after all. He's was in the line up with other legendary bladers that was revealed early, and his picture is shown in the manga with other bladers like Valt,Silus,Free, and Lui when talking about the legendary rank and the power of the bladers in it.

Are you sure he says there are 15 legendary bladers ? Or does he say 15 legendary blader spots because that would make a difference.

from google translate and 1 other translating site Wakiya says 15 bladers, and thats what everyone else seems to think as well with people speculating what the other legendary bladers might be, but idk google translate is crappy. There's probably an actual good translator than confirmed it.
Maybee Phi can be one of the legendary bladers? A new angry Phoenix with a crazy sparking armour would be så cool
This would be the most craziest idea but still I think Hikaru might get a new move and beat fafnir.
Straight up every single blader has lost after one episode as of now silas, rantaro, and free but who knows
(May. 18, 2020  3:07 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: This would be the most craziest idea but still I think Hikaru might get a new move and beat fafnir.
Straight up every single blader has lost after one episode as of now silas, rantaro, and free but who knows
It seems that way-because in the trailer for ep 9 we can see Hikaru activating a pretty strong aura (the one bladers use where it’s pretty much a dead giveaway they are gonna to win).
(May. 18, 2020  3:07 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: This would be the most craziest idea but still I think Hikaru might get a new move and beat fafnir.

that would be cool, but I would prefer they lose. Given everyone's here I really want the power scaling to be good, and if the brothers can just awaken a move that's convenient for the plot anytime they want, that's not really good writing tbh. Though in the anime I fear that they will have each legendary blader bursted at least once, but idk.
15 bladers? We got 12 bladers (i'm counting the mains, lane and ranjiro too cuz y not). Now the question is who are 3 bladers? I think they are just new faces.
(May. 18, 2020  9:21 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: 15 bladers? We got 12 bladers (i'm counting the mains, lane and ranjiro too cuz y not). Now the question is who are 3 bladers? I think they are just new faces.

Lane is a A rank blader. (number 5 ranked in the A rank if you were wondering)
(May. 18, 2020  9:21 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: 15 bladers? We got 12 bladers (i'm counting the mains, lane and ranjiro too cuz y not). Now the question is who are 3 bladers? I think they are just new faces.

We only have 9. The mains are B rank and Ranjiro is A rank.
(May. 18, 2020  10:01 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(May. 18, 2020  9:21 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: 15 bladers? We got 12 bladers (i'm counting the mains, lane and ranjiro too cuz y not). Now the question is who are 3 bladers? I think they are just new faces.

They eventually will, you know it.
(May. 18, 2020  10:01 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:

dont we have 8? (confirmed)

we have: Valt,Aiga,Drum,Shu,Rantaro,Silus,Lui,Free correct? Ranjiro is in A rank (as you said), so we have 8 legendary ranked bladers that we know rn
No way we are going to have 15 legendary bladers that's not likely unless this season has a bombarded amount of characters and releases. Which has never happened, if it will by any unlikely chance this will pretty much speak for itself that it will be the last season since designing a new bey and character and plot is hard and expensive first of all. If that is the case, I am interested then how things will play out especially in the series since we do have 52 or 51 episodes.

Unless they add previous characters as legendary bladers with no remakes which will be a disappointment, but I am down.
(May. 18, 2020  10:34 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: No way we are going to have 15 legendary bladers that's not likely unless this season has a bombarded amount of characters and releases. Which has never happened, if it will by any unlikely chance this will pretty much speak for itself that it will be the last season since designing a new bey and character and plot is hard and expensive first of all. If that is the case, I am interested then how things will play out especially in the series since we do have 52 or 51 episodes.

Unless they add previous characters as legendary bladers with no remakes which will be a disappointment, but I am down.

they confirmed there are 15 bladers in legendary rank (or spots for bladers), but I would imagine we would just see the 8 we have now and Hyuga and Hikaru as Legendary bladers, with others being a mystery.
(May. 18, 2020  10:38 PM)snoc Wrote:
(May. 18, 2020  10:34 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: No way we are going to have 15 legendary bladers that's not likely unless this season has a bombarded amount of characters and releases. Which has never happened, if it will by any unlikely chance this will pretty much speak for itself that it will be the last season since designing a new bey and character and plot is hard and expensive first of all. If that is the case, I am interested then how things will play out especially in the series since we do have 52 or 51 episodes.

they confirmed there are 15 bladers in legendary rank (or spots for bladers), but I would imagine we would just see the 8 we have now and Hyuga and Hikaru as Legendary bladers, with others being a mystery.

Well that is what I was getting at, we would have 12 if Ranjiro, Lane and the mains take the spot. Considering how Lane is A rank #5, and Ranjiro too is in A rank and how the plot armor protects the main to the legendary ranks.

In one of the text bubbles it says "Above A rank, WBBA will elect 15 legendary bladers" <-- Google Translate so it is not 100% accurate. I think it is the case here, so yeah so far we have 12 characters in the manga poster so it would make sense if the main, Ranjiro and lane be elected there. Maybe if you are a legendary blader you can challenge others in the GT Arena? Not sure, but that would be cool and would fulfill those fan favorite battles. Since the Legend's Festival is coming I can certainly see this kind of plot happening but that would take all 15 bladers to work? Again it might be a mini-tournament arc or could be a major one.
Im pretty sure the other 7 would be if it is for fighting the spots hikaru, hyuga, lane, xander, daina, delta, phi
(May. 18, 2020  11:03 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: Im pretty sure the other 7 would be if it is for fighting the spots hikaru, hyuga, lane, xander, daina, delta, phi

We don't know if Xander, Daina, Phi or Delta returned or not. If they were to return surely they have new designs. And Morita would implement it in the poster with returning characters but no, so the fallacy of returning characters we know being the remaining 3 contestants are just not likely. Again they might be new faces. Keep in mind, that this season only has a few returning characters and it has to introduce more new faces. We can't run a series with a bunch of returning characters you know. 

As much as I like Delta like many else, I am not sure what specific role he would contribute. His character has reach a full circle in the end of GT, same goes for Phi. I'm not sure what relevance would Daina would have competing, and Xander has retired. I think.
No way xander retired dude he is the same age as the og characters so I mean who knows honestly they shoudl reveal who the missing legendary bladers are
If Phi returns, beyblade burst is ruined forever

(May. 17, 2020  1:34 AM)X-Vato Wrote: Maybee Phi can be one of the legendary bladers? A new angry Phoenix with a crazy sparking armour would be så cool
(May. 19, 2020  12:34 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: If Phi returns, beyblade burst is ruined forever

(May. 17, 2020  1:34 AM)X-Vato Wrote: Maybee Phi can be one of the legendary bladers? A new angry Phoenix with a crazy sparking armour would be så cool

well it would not be far fetched as phi did defeat shu and free after all
He became good in the last episode in Chou Z
Xhaka can still come out of retirment.
I don't know why people like calling Xander Xhaka? Xhaka sounds so weird ngl. Xander is way better