Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #9 (May 22, 2020)

Xhaka is Xander's Japanese nickname
(May. 19, 2020  7:09 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I don't know why people like calling Xander Xhaka? Xhaka sounds so weird ngl. Xander is way better
(May. 19, 2020  7:55 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Xhaka is Xander's Japanese nickname
(May. 19, 2020  7:09 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I don't know why people like calling Xander Xhaka? Xhaka sounds so weird ngl. Xander is way better.
Makes more sense to call him xhaka
I feel like the only returning bladers will be the ones in the poster and every character outside of that will be new so there’s definitely going to be new legendary ranked bladers
(May. 20, 2020  7:31 AM)Requim Wrote: I feel like the only returning bladers will be the ones in the poster and every character outside of that will be new so there’s definitely going to be new legendary ranked bladers
Yes it is
(May. 20, 2020  7:31 AM)Requim Wrote: I feel like the only returning bladers will be the ones in the poster and every character outside of that will be new so there’s definitely going to be new legendary ranked bladers

(May. 20, 2020  10:47 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
Yes it is

We'll find out after all the bladers in the poster appear in the anime and manga It just makes sense that returning characters would be legendary bladers.

Basically what I'm saying it don't assume something until we get closer to the point where it's gonna happen.
all we need to see now is Lui,Drum,Shu, then Aiga. There should be time afterwards to include more beys.

well the ending order has it as: Lui,Shu,Aiga, then Drum. If this is correct this means that Dragon will be a bey releasing towards the end of sparking, so hopefully it'll be on the stronger side.
(May. 20, 2020  4:26 PM)snoc Wrote: all we need to see now is Lui,Drum,Shu, then Aiga. There should be time afterwards to include more beys.

well the ending order has it as: Lui,Shu,Aiga, then Drum. If this is correct this means that Dragon will be a bey releasing towards the end of sparking, so hopefully it'll be on the stronger side.

i wouldn't say that means anything because the opening has it go Lui, then drum, then aiga, then finally shu and i would probably believe that as they are running towards them rather than the ending, and it has proven true of the releases as well
(May. 21, 2020  5:12 PM)AwakenBurst Wrote:
(May. 20, 2020  4:26 PM)snoc Wrote: all we need to see now is Lui,Drum,Shu, then Aiga. There should be time afterwards to include more beys.

i wouldn't say that means anything because the opening has it go Lui, then drum, then aiga, then finally shu and i would probably believe that as they are running towards them rather than the ending, and it has proven true of the releases as well

ending has proven it true as well. Valt's placement doesn't really matter in the op and ed. Rantaro was already shown in the beginning as someone with Glide (and the the release date order we have so far), so with Ranjiro he also has Glide but they've represented the release order once so it doesn't really matter where he goes. As for now they both line up, we just have to see if its either Drum or Shu after Lui, then we'll know which one is (probably) more accurate.
(May. 15, 2020  3:37 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(May. 15, 2020  10:37 AM)PlayMaker:Axel Wrote: say that to Glide Ragnaruk
Unfortunately, PlayMaker:Axel is probably right, Ragnaruk and Satan both lost in the episodes named after their beys. Sisco also lost to Hyuga right after their first battle in the next episode so Free will probably lose to Hikaru, but there’s always room to get stronger, remember that Sisco beat Hyuga in the episode right after Difference is Free is just as powerful as Valt, the ONLY REAL WIN Valt has against Free is the training for Cho-z.
(May. 22, 2020  12:25 AM)Sal3m0nda Wrote:
(May. 15, 2020  3:37 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Unfortunately, PlayMaker:Axel is probably right, Ragnaruk and Satan both lost in the episodes named after their beys. Sisco also lost to Hyuga right after their first battle in the next episode so Free will probably lose to Hikaru, but there’s always room to get stronger, remember that Sisco beat Hyuga in the episode right after Difference is Free is just as powerful as Valt, the ONLY REAL WIN Valt has against Free is the training for Cho-z.
Im sorry but Free pushed himself beyond his limits yet was still unable to beat Valt. Lets just say I battle John Cena and I forfeit midway, does that make me unbeatable? Besides you know damn well that Valt would've defeated Free anyway, he needed to battle Shu.
(May. 22, 2020  12:25 AM)Sal3m0nda Wrote:
(May. 15, 2020  3:37 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Unfortunately, PlayMaker:Axel is probably right, Ragnaruk and Satan both lost in the episodes named after their beys. Sisco also lost to Hyuga right after their first battle in the next episode so Free will probably lose to Hikaru, but there’s always room to get stronger, remember that Sisco beat Hyuga in the episode right after Difference is Free is just as powerful as Valt, the ONLY REAL WIN Valt has against Free is the training for Cho-z.
No he isn’t, This is Sparking not cho z and Valt is downright confirmed as the strongest blader while Free is not a prominent rival or a main character this season as he has been reduced to a regular recurring character just like the rest of the legendary bladers. In the sparking anime the legendary bladers are not “better” than one another save for Valt who is an exception for being better than the rest since he is effectively the most monumental and important character in burst history as a whole. Even in the manga where the legendary bladers do actually have different performance based on rank, Free is still weaker than Valt since he is the world #4 while Valt is #1.
apparently in the manga Valt said "he could only launch one more time" I believe, but he still won cause the other blader got so exhausted from battling him. that's a clear W in my book.

kinda funny how over the past few days this has basically become Sparking anime and manga 2: Electric Boogaloo.

technically most of the time we're talking about Free so I guess it counts as relevant?
(May. 22, 2020  12:45 AM)g2_ Wrote: Im sorry but Free pushed himself beyond his limits yet was still unable to beat Valt. Lets just say I battle John Cena and I forfeit midway, does that make me unbeatable? Besides you know damn well that Valt would've defeated Free anyway, he needed to battle Shu.
They only made free drop out for plot armour, valt had no stratergy for counterind drain spin with out his blades working
(May. 22, 2020  12:59 AM)Sal3m0nda Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  12:45 AM)g2_ Wrote: Im sorry but Free pushed himself beyond his limits yet was still unable to beat Valt. Lets just say I battle John Cena and I forfeit midway, does that make me unbeatable? Besides you know damn well that Valt would've defeated Free anyway, he needed to battle Shu.
They only made free drop out for plot armour, valt had no stratergy for counterind drain spin with out his blades working
Winning for plot armour wouldn’t change the fact that Valt is better and he didn’t need to counter drain spin since he was aiming to burst Fafnir with his raw power using solid wings. This season is just different as well
(May. 22, 2020  12:59 AM)Sal3m0nda Wrote:

the draining only works for so long till you get over powered. Valkyrie with the springs locked (which is one of his strategies) was able to over power it, and in the end Free got exhausted and dropped out.
let's not turn this into a which character is better thread and get back to the topic of the thread.
Free didn’t “forfeit” kris madEh I’m quit and he was up 2-1. We all know fo4 sure if Free never got injured he’s beating Valt. It took Valt A season and a half to burst Free let alone beat him.
(May. 22, 2020  2:53 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
Free didn’t “forfeit” kris madEh I’m quit and he was up 2-1. We all know fo4 sure if Free never got injured he’s beating Valt. It took Valt A season and a half to burst Free let alone beat him.
Ok before getting back on topic I gotta say this: 
Now one thing I noticed is that Free and Hikaru are (obviously) battling in an empty el Astro and I have to say I think that’s pretty cool to be honest.
Hyuga and Hikaru are fighting free! Even though they challenged the rematch, they were not looked good at and begin special training by desperately imitating the special training like free . It seems that the free will also battle with them.
(May. 22, 2020  3:06 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  2:53 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Free didn’t “forfeit” kris madEh I’m quit and he was up 2-1. We all know fo4 sure if Free never got injured he’s beating Valt. It took Valt A season and a half to burst Free let alone beat him.
Ok before getting back on topic I gotta say this: 
Now one thing I noticed is that Free and Hikaru are (obviously) battling in an empty el Astro and I have to say I think that’s pretty cool to be honest.
You really just said Free isn’t an important character💀. He’s literally the closest person to Lane right now. And Lane is supposed to be the antagonist.
(May. 22, 2020  4:56 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  3:06 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Ok before getting back on topic I gotta say this: 
You really just said Free isn’t an important character💀. He’s literally the closest person to Lane right now. And Lane is supposed to be the antagonist.

I wouldn't say he is. He may seem to, but we have seen characters that look evil but really aren't. Looking at you Lui, Suoh, and Delta. We haven't even seen Lane in person or character but just his rankings and flashbacks. I wouldn't say he is the antagonist. There is a bigger bad guy, if not than it is Lane.
(May. 22, 2020  5:00 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  4:56 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: You really just said Free isn’t an important character💀. He’s literally the closest person to Lane right now. And Lane is supposed to be the antagonist.

I wouldn't say he is. He may seem to, but we have seen characters that look evil but really aren't. Looking at you Lui, Suoh, and Delta. We haven't even seen Lane in person or character but just his rankings and flashbacks. I wouldn't say he is the antagonist. There is a bigger bad guy, if not than it is Lane.

There is also a possibility that there is no antagonist and lane is just like lui in s1.. that would be cool..
(May. 22, 2020  4:56 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  3:06 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Ok before getting back on topic I gotta say this: 
He isn’t, he’s just another one of the legendary bladers. He isn’t close to Lane, he is just interested in Lane because Lane beat him. He isn’t part of the main cast nor is he a companion character and that’s because Free is not supposed to be important this season. In an episode or two we will literally be passed his character arc just like Silas and Rantaro.
(May. 22, 2020  5:47 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  4:56 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: You really just said Free isn’t an important character💀. He’s literally the closest person to Lane right now. And Lane is supposed to be the antagonist.
He isn’t, he’s just another one of the legendary bladers. He isn’t close to Lane, he is just interested in Lane because Lane beat him. He isn’t part of the main cast nor is he a companion character and that’s because Free is not supposed to be important this season. In an episode or two we will literally be passed his character arc just like Silas and Rantaro.
I wouldn’t say antagonist but rather someone like Lui in season one. And he does have a relationship with him read his Blader description. The same description the claims Valt is the best.
BTW, I’d like to point out free is rank 4 in S-class this season (in the manga we got the ranks), rantaro was rank 15 in S-class, and I don’t believe we got one for Sisco. Point is, Rantaro barely made it to the legendary bladers, so it makes sense why he lost. The higher your rank, the closer you are to Valt’s level, so I doubt their gonna make Free lose now instead of later. Hiro Morita made a rank system for this season, and it would be far fetched to say we can ignore the ranks.

As to the argument about who is stronger Valt or free, currently Valt is absolutely stronger. However in God, Fred was stronger. Looking at season one and 2 we can understand they were for a much more realistic approach, Valt losing to a crack, cooza losing via slow motion burst. Thus we can infer free wouldn’t have to try that hard. Btw, free was hurt, but the instant the match was called off against his will, he himself picked up Fafnir, which basically confirms that that was a cop out to make Valt go to the finals. It’s never going to be a W because in that season itself, the beys functioned a lot more realistically, if it happened in cho-z or Gachi, then yeah free wouldn’t have ever been able to win. However, it happened in god, the one season where you need strategy over pure power. I would like to add how silly it was to see free unable to pick up Fafnir one minute, and then pick it up the next.