Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #52 FINAL (March 19, 2021)

(Mar. 19, 2021  4:39 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2021  2:32 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: I don’t think you understand. We don’t blindly start liking things for no reason. We have reasons to dislike it. You can have your preferences and so can we.

heyyyyy youre baaaack

ready to hate on db

okay, to be fair, you kinda racked up a rep as being a troll(whether you are or not) but your point is still valid. AlexTheBlader, yes, some people do hate to hate, but its not easy to change one's mind. if you don't like it, you don't. you can't change that. I personally hate:
DC movies
SAO
BNHA
Tonikawa
Delta(the blader)
Destiny 2
Fortnite

and ya can't really change my mind on those. if phengpegasus doesn't like sparking, he/she doesn't like sparking. we all thought he/she took it waaaaaaaay too far, but that doesn't matter. don't diss someone opinion like that.
Well I said this is a another post but the main reason I posted that after I just saw people calling random pictures of the finale cringe, like cmon I know we have opinions but like if you think that’s cringe the entire beyblade franchise is cringe.
I'm happy that Sparking end because it was unlucky season for me. I'm sorry but I laugh from Sparking fans. Welcome great DB
(Mar. 22, 2021  2:32 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: I'm happy that Sparking end because it was unlucky season for me. I'm sorry but I laugh from Sparking fans. Welcome great DB

I just don't understand from your standpoint how can you blindly call DB great. The anime is not even out, and you are just sightlessly calling it a good season. Superking was better than GT to me. I would probably never watch the burst anime anymore but the products in DB really interests me. I haven't looked at this final episode yet and not will but I heard Lane turned good and HH won (which was expected since the beginning of this arc). It would be a shame to giveaway Superking closure with a title of a glorified GT ending, but it's true. Lane is basically the Gwyn in this season but much better. Anyway, my take on Superking was an average season. I like the take on returning characters but not in a way where they lose to an ignorant antagonist (considering most of them are prestigious top-ranked bladers who lose to a rising blader. It's like saying Pot or Blind defeat Lui, Aiga etc.), get their faces kicked, and are out of the show. It's just a shame that lots of these characters are just present in this season just to be played around and get utterly disrespected most of them are not even returning which just does not feel right to the end of their stories.
(Mar. 23, 2021  10:06 PM)KataXHerc Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2021  2:32 PM)Бейблэйд8986 Wrote: Я счастлив, что Sparking закончился, потому что это был неудачный сезон для меня. Извините, но я смеюсь от фанатов Sparking. Добро пожаловать, отличная БД

Я просто не понимаю с вашей точки зрения, как можно слепо называть БД великой. Аниме еще не вышло, и вы просто незрячие называете его хорошим сезоном. Для меня Superking был лучше GT. Я бы, наверное, больше никогда не смотрел сериал, но продукты в DB меня действительно интересуют. Я еще не смотрел этот последний эпизод и не буду, но я слышал, что Лейн стал хорошим, а HH выиграл (что ожидалось с начала этой арки). Было бы обидно раздавать закрытие Superking с названием прославленного финала GT, но это правда. Лейн в этом сезоне в основном похож на Гвин, но намного лучше. В любом случае, мой взгляд на Superking был средним сезоном. Мне нравится подход к возвращающимся персонажам, но не в том смысле, что они проигрывают невежественному антагонисту (учитывая, что большинство из них - престижные топовые блейдеры, проигрывающие восходящему блейдеру. Это все равно что сказать Пот или Слепой победить Луи, Айгу и т. Д.), Получить пинок в лицо и выйти из шоу. Просто жаль, что многие из этих персонажей присутствуют в этом сезоне только для того, чтобы их разыграли и вызвали полное неуважение, большинство из них даже не возвращаются, что просто не кажется правильным в конце их историй.

Все думают по-разному. Я просто не очень люблю битвы за теги