Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #51 (March 12, 2021)

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]51) It's a Revolution! The Final Battle!![/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]革命だ!最終決戦!![/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Kakumei da! Saishū kessen!![/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]March 12, 2021[/font]
YE YE YE

lanes new flare looks super cool
And so it begins, the final battle.
Flare + Plot Armor (Excess Plot Armor) = Lane Walhalla
Huh, the preview looks fairly neat. B-Tier animation quality, but it's still cool and, obviously, hype as frick.
I'm thinking of just waiting till the final episode then watching both in one go. That'd make it feel like a good ol' 20-minute episode of full action.
Hyuga and Hikaru, don't lose, if you do. You'll be dead to me
(Mar. 06, 2021  11:30 PM)Argo77 Wrote:

dw, they'll win.
Does anybody think this battle will be 2 episodes? Or do you think episode 52 will be something else.
(Mar. 07, 2021  5:03 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Does anybody think this battle will be 2 episodes? Or do you think episode 52 will be something else.

probably two episodes
(Mar. 07, 2021  5:03 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Does anybody think this battle will be 2 episodes? Or do you think episode 52 will be something else.

It'll mostly likely continue onto 52, and after that there will be the epilogue for Sparking, I think. Maybe even the start of a battle like with GT.
(Mar. 07, 2021  6:32 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

It'll mostly likely continue onto 52, and after that there will be the epilogue for Sparking, I think. Maybe even the start of a battle like with GT.

I think so, too! This is just my opinion, though, I could be wrong.
Yeah, I feel like the season would end with a start to a Hikaru VS Hyuga match.
(Mar. 12, 2021  3:50 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Episode preview Pictures
[Image: image0.jpg]

Looks like from the last picture that Hyuga and Hikaru might go for a, "Twin Strike", move on Lane.
why am i not hyped for this ep
damn it.
(Mar. 12, 2021  5:00 AM)Pixi Wrote: why am i not hyped for this ep
damn it.

Quite simple really. You’re brain hasn’t found the emotion of excitement due to you not wanting to particularly see this episode.
(Mar. 12, 2021  6:44 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DCFEH2QTUc&t=12s WHATTTTTT

(Mar. 06, 2021  11:40 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  11:30 PM)Argo77 Wrote:

dw, they'll win.

Yep
(Mar. 12, 2021  5:00 AM)Pixi Wrote: why am i not hyped for this ep
damn it.

I am not either it’s just gonna be a rip-off from other seasons