Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #48 (February 19, 2021)

(Feb. 20, 2021  2:05 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  2:02 AM)Admiral W Wrote: That doesn't really make sense to me. It's a tag team tournament, doesn't really track to change individual rankings based on a tag team endeavor. The whole purpose of for tag teams to battle it out.

Well your right, it doesn’t literally effect individual rankings. I’m more so just referring to a spiritual "what if" ranking based off of feats and accomplishments etc.

Ah I see.
(Feb. 19, 2021  11:06 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  10:59 PM)Admiral W Wrote: He has the title of World Champion, but not the rank of Number 1 Blader in the World. He doesn't hold top rank in the world. He's 3rd.

Valt's stronger

(Feb. 19, 2021  11:07 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  11:06 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Valt's stronger

Shu too.

(Feb. 19, 2021  11:15 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

Absolutely!

1. Lane
2. Shu and Valt
3. Free
4. Aiger/Aiga

(Feb. 19, 2021  5:51 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  5:46 PM)i\m batman Wrote: That's very true. While there was little hope for the outcome you and I wanted, even seeing that battle would be extremely cool.
I didn't even expect Free to win but it would have been nice to see them have the rematch they were building up to.

I was sad free won that one

(Feb. 20, 2021  1:04 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  1:03 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Technically it's,

1. Valt
2. Lane
3. Shu
4. Aiger
5. Free

Current rankings.
Poor Lui got knocked out of the top 5.

If we look who's stronger, I had say that Lui's stronger than Aiger
(Feb. 20, 2021  5:05 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

(Feb. 19, 2021  11:07 PM)g2_ Wrote: Shu too.

(Feb. 19, 2021  11:15 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Absolutely!

1. Lane
2. Shu and Valt
3. Free
4. Aiger/Aiga

(Feb. 19, 2021  5:51 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I didn't even expect Free to win but it would have been nice to see them have the rematch they were building up to.

(Feb. 20, 2021  1:04 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Poor Lui got knocked out of the top 5.

Both Shu and Valt beat Lucifer The End.

(Feb. 20, 2021  1:04 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Poor Lui got knocked out of the top 5.

Aiga is stronger than Lui
(Feb. 20, 2021  11:01 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  5:05 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: 1. Lane
2. Shu and Valt
3. Free
4. Aiger/Aiga

Both Shu and Valt beat Lucifer The End.

oh yeah sorry mistakes
1. Valt and Shu
2. Lane
3. Free
4. Lui
5. Aiga
My Top List for Sparking:

1. Lane
2. Valt/Shu
3. Valt/Shu
4. Free/Lui
5. Free/Lui
6. Aiga
7. Dante
8. Hyuga
9. Hikaru
10. Wakyia
11. Silas
12. Rantaro
13. Ranjiro

what is your list like?
My Sparking teir list
1. Lane(For now)
2. Valt
3. Shu
4. Aiga
5. Free
6. Lui
7. Drum
8. Hygua
9. Hikaru
10. Silas
11. Wakiya
12. Rantaro
13. Rangiro
Oh tier list? I'll play along, but in the random anime and manga thoughts thread.
Does anyone agree the Valt and Shu haven’t had a proper battle like this since the District finals because of Spryzen enthralling Shu during the Bladers Cup until Valt Genesis Whipped him out of his head?
(Feb. 21, 2021  4:04 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: Does anyone agree the  Valt and Shu haven’t had a proper battle like this since the District finals because of Spryzen enthralling Shu during the Bladers Cup until Valt Genesis Whipped him out of his head?

you aren't wrong although their last battle which they had not long ago was w short (a darn good one if i may say) they haven't had a full on battle that required 3 or more rounds (let's be honest a battle between them ain't going to be settle in 2 round lol). still crazy the still have those great battle despite some interference whether it's by dark power thing or by limit of an episode.  but yea you are correct
(Feb. 21, 2021  4:17 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2021  4:04 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: Does anyone agree the  Valt and Shu haven’t had a proper battle like this since the District finals because of Spryzen enthralling Shu during the Bladers Cup until Valt Genesis Whipped him out of his head?

you aren't wrong although their last battle which they had not long ago was w short (a darn good one if i may say) they haven't had a full on battle that required 3 or more rounds (let's be honest a battle between them ain't going to be settle in 2 round lol). still crazy the still have those great battle despite some interference whether it's by dark power thing or by limit of an episode.  but yea you are correct
It may have been not 3 pointer. But it’s nice that it finally came full circle correctly after 5 years. And I am pretty sure they both had a blast after this one
just watched, valt is so strong that plot armor cant even beat him. og mvp goat, best eps so far, we see lane lose for the first time lol
(Feb. 21, 2021  5:53 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: just watched, valt is so strong that plot armor cant even beat him. og mvp goat, best eps so far, we see lane lose for the first time lol

It wasn't the first time. He lost to Shu remember?
Tier list:

Scores:

Lane=3
Valt: 2
Shu=3
Wakyia=6
Hikaru=8
Hyuga=9
Aiga=5.5
Lui=7.5
Drum= 9.5
Free=7.5
Silas=10
Ranjiro=12.5
Rantaro=7

List:
1. Valt
2. Lane/Shu
3. Aiga
4. Wakyia
5. Rantaro
6. Lui/Free
7. Hikaru
8. Hyuga
9. Drum
10. Silas
11. Ranjiro

(Feb. 21, 2021  5:57 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2021  5:53 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: just watched, valt is so strong that plot armor cant even beat him. og mvp goat, best eps so far, we see lane lose for the first time lol

It wasn't the first time. He lost to Shu remember?

that doesnt really count, this was a legit win, the other was a sort of training win. nobody saw that one. this thing was international, lane got HUMBLED, and Valt just acted like it was another stepping stone, like this dude didn't even care. beautiful moment
Thing is, I don’t think any of the bladers in this tournament used their actual full potential/power. I’m not saying they aren’t trying, I’m just saying they most likely aren’t tapping into it
(Feb. 21, 2021  6:29 AM)maw Wrote: Thing is, I don’t think any of the bladers in this tournament used their actual full potential/power. I’m not saying they aren’t trying, I’m just saying they most likely aren’t tapping into it

I mean, that sounds like every blader at almost every non-climactic/dependant moment in every season. Not saying you’re wrong though.
(Feb. 21, 2021  6:23 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Tier list:

Scores:

Lane=3
Shu=3
Wakyia=6
Hikaru=8
Hyuga=9
Aiga=5.5
Lui=7.5
Drum= 9.5
Free=7.5
Silas=10
Ranjiro=12.5
Rantaro=7

List:
1. Valt
2. Lane/Shu
3.  Aiga
4. Wakyia
5. Rantaro
6. Lui/Free
7. Hikaru
8. Hyuga
9. Drum
10. Silas
11. Ranjiro

(Feb. 21, 2021  5:57 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: It wasn't the first time. He lost to Shu remember?

that doesnt really count, this was a legit win, the other was a sort of training win. nobody saw that one. this thing was international, lane got HUMBLED, and Valt just acted like it was another stepping stone, like this dude didn't even care. beautiful moment

I don't think his talking about the training but the match shu had against lane when he had variant which is a legit lost
(Feb. 19, 2021  10:59 PM)Almirante W Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  10:57 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Aiga é campeã no anime.

Ele tem o título de campeão mundial, mas não o posto de número 1 Blader do mundo. Ele não ocupa a primeira posição no mundo. Ele é o terceiro.
If you read the manga Valt became number 1 for winning the world tournament a second time
(Feb. 21, 2021  5:53 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: just watched, valt is so strong that plot armor cant even beat him. og mvp goat, best eps so far, we see lane lose for the first time lol

I loved it! Valt showed Lane how it's done, and that battle with Shu was truly epic.
I think you guys are forgetting the importance of rantaros sacrifice. It was a wonderful distraction that actually made it possible for valt to knock lucifer out.

Also the reason lucifer lost its stamina was due to Valt and Rantaros combined attacks.

While i understand that valt was good in this episode we really should not underestimate rantaros contributions.
(Feb. 21, 2021  3:04 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: I think you guys are forgetting the importance of rantaros sacrifice. It was a wonderful distraction that actually made it possible for valt to knock lucifer out.

Also the reason lucifer lost its stamina was due to Valt and Rantaros combined attacks.  

While i understand that valt was good in this episode we really should not underestimate rantaros contributions.

yes rantaro was the MVP of this episode
(Feb. 21, 2021  3:04 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: I think you guys are forgetting the importance of rantaros sacrifice. It was a wonderful distraction that actually made it possible for valt to knock lucifer out.

Valt still had enough spin to defeat Spriggan, so clearly he didn't put much effort in beating Lucifer, thanks to Rantaro.
yeah, Rantaro was an absolute madlad in this episode.
(Feb. 21, 2021  7:14 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2021  6:23 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Tier list:

Scores:

Lane=3
Shu=3
Wakyia=6
Hikaru=8
Hyuga=9
Aiga=5.5
Lui=7.5
Drum= 9.5
Free=7.5
Silas=10
Ranjiro=12.5
Rantaro=7

List:
1. Valt
2. Lane/Shu
3.  Aiga
4. Wakyia
5. Rantaro
6. Lui/Free
7. Hikaru
8. Hyuga
9. Drum
10. Silas
11. Ranjiro

I don't think his talking about the training but the match shu had against lane when he had variant which is a legit lost

ik what hes talking about

Rantaro (in a way) made it a fair 1v1 between Valt and Shu, so he deserves credit for that.