Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #48 (February 19, 2021)

(Feb. 19, 2021  5:46 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  5:42 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I understand that but they built this up this entire time, it didn't make sense for them not to give us them throwing down. All that foundation was for nothing in the end. And the way he got taken out so easily was just sad.

That's very true. While there was little hope for the outcome you and I wanted, even seeing that battle would be extremely cool.
I didn't even expect Free to win but it would have been nice to see them have the rematch they were building up to.

Hey how do you guys watch these episodes so early and where?
lol if valt and shu were teamates they would win the whole tournament
(Feb. 19, 2021  8:59 PM)maw Wrote: lol if valt and shu were teamates they would win the whole tournament

Yes. But if Valt and Aiga were teamates they would win the tournament or if Lane was with Valt or Aiga they would win.
(Feb. 19, 2021  8:59 PM)maw Wrote: lol if valt and shu were teamates they would win the whole tournament

Absolutely! That's the dream team.
(Feb. 19, 2021  8:24 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
Aiga is champion in the anime.
(Feb. 19, 2021  10:57 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:

I don't think being champion is the same as being number 1 blader.

He has the title of World Champion, but not the rank of Number 1 Blader in the World. He doesn't hold top rank in the world. He's 3rd.
(Feb. 19, 2021  10:59 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  10:57 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Aiga is champion in the anime.

He has the title of World Champion, but not the rank of Number 1 Blader in the World. He doesn't hold top rank in the world. He's 3rd.

Valt's stronger
(Feb. 19, 2021  11:06 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  10:59 PM)Admiral W Wrote: He has the title of World Champion, but not the rank of Number 1 Blader in the World. He doesn't hold top rank in the world. He's 3rd.

Valt's stronger

Shu too.
(Feb. 19, 2021  11:06 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  10:59 PM)Admiral W Wrote: He has the title of World Champion, but not the rank of Number 1 Blader in the World. He doesn't hold top rank in the world. He's 3rd.

Valt's stronger

Absolutely!
I think by the end of the season Hygua will be ranked 7th and Hikaru 8th because at the end of the season the brothers will become legends I believe. And Hygua and Hikaru will be ranked after Drum because Drum is stronger.

doesn't really matter though valt bio called him legend of legend whether fans want it or not while nowhere the said it for aiga keep in mind the bio applies to the anime the only person who acknowledged him being the champ was rantaro and that's it no one else  . aiga isn't even top 3 right now it can even be argued if his even top 5 cause of the other legends aside from valt and shu . cause right now it goes lane , valt,  shu and the bros depending on how it ends  . having the champion belt isn't a big deal even back in gt aiga at the end wasn't top 4 barely top 5 .
(Feb. 19, 2021  4:53 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  4:49 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I wanted V&R to win, and I wanted Valt to finally get his much deserved revenge against Lane. I make no apologies about that. Seeing Valt take him down was sweet justice. Then that epic clash between Valt and Shu was one for the ages.

I personally still prefer the Victory vs Storm clash.
Even tho that was good IMO the CG enhancement on this episode is much more better and enjoyable since S1 CG battle is knida eh.
(Feb. 19, 2021  11:31 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  10:57 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Aiga is champion in the anime.

doesn't really matter though valt bio called him legend of legend whether fans want it or not while nowhere the said it for aiga keep in mind the bio applies to the anime the only person who acknowledged him being the champ was rantaro and that's it no one else  . aiga isn't even top 3 right now it can even be argued if his even top 5 cause of the other legends aside from valt and shu . cause right now it goes lane , valt,  shu and the bros depending on how it ends  . having the champion belt isn't a big deal even back in gt aiga at the end wasn't top 4 barely top 5 .

Technically it's,

1. Valt
2. Lane
3. Shu
4. Aiger
5. Free

Current rankings. But I'm in full agreement with you on the importance of the Champion title. The world rankings overshadow it. It's not even important anymore.
(Feb. 20, 2021  1:03 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  11:31 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: doesn't really matter though valt bio called him legend of legend whether fans want it or not while nowhere the said it for aiga keep in mind the bio applies to the anime the only person who acknowledged him being the champ was rantaro and that's it no one else  . aiga isn't even top 3 right now it can even be argued if his even top 5 cause of the other legends aside from valt and shu . cause right now it goes lane , valt,  shu and the bros depending on how it ends  . having the champion belt isn't a big deal even back in gt aiga at the end wasn't top 4 barely top 5 .

Technically it's,

1. Valt
2. Lane
3. Shu
4. Aiger
5. Free

Current rankings.
Poor Lui got knocked out of the top 5.
(Feb. 20, 2021  1:04 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  1:03 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Technically it's,

1. Valt
2. Lane
3. Shu
4. Aiger
5. Free

Current rankings.
Poor Lui got knocked out of the top 5.

Which is something I'm kinda sad about. He deserves to be a member of the Big 5.
But maybe Lane will be knock out of the number 2 spot and Lui will come back in the big 5, if Lane is dethroned from number 2 he might go to number 6 after Lui and before Drum.
I'd like that. The Big 5 lineup they had at the beginning was good.
(Feb. 20, 2021  1:10 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I'd like that. The Big 5 lineup they had at the beginning was good.
You mean Valt, Shu, Aiga, Free and Lui?
(Feb. 20, 2021  1:10 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I'd like that. The Big 5 lineup they had at the beginning was good.

Now imagine if the sparking anime decided to give them a specific ranking and then based the ranking off of the tag tournament. It would probably be all over the place.
(Feb. 20, 2021  1:15 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

Now imagine if the sparking anime decided to give them a specific ranking and then based the ranking off of the tag tournament. It would probably be all over the place.

The rankings as revealed in the manga are accurate. It wouldn't really be reasonable to change their individual rankings based off a tag battle tournament.
(Feb. 20, 2021  1:25 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  1:15 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Now imagine if the sparking anime decided to give them a specific ranking and then based the ranking off of the tag tournament. It would probably be all over the place.

The rankings as revealed in the manga are accurate. It wouldn't really be reasonable to change their individual rankings based off a tag battle tournament.

I think it would, most of the battles result in isolated 1v1 matches at various intervals anyway.
(Feb. 20, 2021  1:57 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  1:25 AM)Admiral W Wrote: The rankings as revealed in the manga are accurate. It wouldn't really be reasonable to change their individual rankings based off a tag battle tournament.

I think it would, most of the battles result in isolated 1v1 matches at various intervals anyway.

That doesn't really make sense to me. It's a tag team tournament, doesn't really track to change individual rankings based on a tag team endeavor. The whole purpose of for tag teams to battle it out.
(Feb. 20, 2021  2:02 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  1:57 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I think it would, most of the battles result in isolated 1v1 matches at various intervals anyway.

That doesn't really make sense to me. It's a tag team tournament, doesn't really track to change individual rankings based on a tag team endeavor. The whole purpose of for tag teams to battle it out.

Well your right, it doesn’t literally effect individual rankings. I’m more so just referring to a spiritual "what if" ranking based off of feats and accomplishments etc.