Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #47 (February 12, 2021)

(Feb. 08, 2021  12:32 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  12:31 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Indeed, though I don't think Hikaru and Hyuga releasing an airborne attack or something.

Hyuga did it in the manga. He used Limit Break's blades pushing out to propel him self in the air, was pretty cool. They should be able to do that as a combo move as well.

That's ACTUALLY nice. Perhaps Hyuga can land on volcano's blades and both activate at the same time, propelling Hyugas forward with Limit Break Volcano and pushing him up with Limit break burn.
Fun fact their is no battle royal it just goes back to a round robin
Honestly battle royale and Free and Silas beating Bros > Valt and Rantaro tie breaker IMO.
(Feb. 08, 2021  3:54 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly battle royale and Free and Silas beating Bros > Valt and Rantaro tie breaker IMO.
Might be, lets see in ninth of Febuary
After watching the subbed version i do believe that hyuga and hikaru win against free and sisco while valt and rantaro either win or loose. Im leaning towards Valt and rantaro loosing. The reason is pretty simple: If the bros loose there will not be a battle royale; instead there will be another round robin with remaining players. That would take too ong and instead i believe that they will just show training and the finals being Hyuga and hikaru vs Shu and Lean
(Feb. 07, 2021  7:34 PM)g2_ Wrote: I can't see Hikaru and Hyuga beating Free and Sisco, and Valt and Rantaro losing, that would be too Lane. A tie-breaker or a battle royal is the way to go.

thats bad logic my friend. absolutely no way valt and rantaro is beating shu and lean.
(Feb. 08, 2021  7:11 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2021  7:34 PM)g2_ Wrote: I can't see Hikaru and Hyuga beating Free and Sisco, and Valt and Rantaro losing, that would be too Lane. A tie-breaker or a battle royal is the way to go.

thats bad logic my friend. absolutely no way valt and rantaro is beating shu and lean.
So you think it makes sense for Hikaru and Hyuga to beat Lane and Shu?
(Feb. 08, 2021  7:46 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  7:11 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: thats bad logic my friend. absolutely no way valt and rantaro is beating shu and lean.

Well yeah, they’re the main protagonists after all 😅
(Feb. 08, 2021  7:46 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  7:11 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: thats bad logic my friend. absolutely no way valt and rantaro is beating shu and lean.
Certainly, I wonder if you have watched it before.
(Feb. 08, 2021  9:37 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  7:46 AM)g2_ Wrote: So you think it makes sense for Hikaru and Hyuga to beat Lane and Shu?
Certainly, I wonder if you have watched it before.
I've watched what?

(Feb. 08, 2021  7:54 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  7:46 AM)g2_ Wrote: So you think it makes sense for Hikaru and Hyuga to beat Lane and Shu?

Well yeah, they’re the main protagonists after all 😅
So Amane was the protagonist when he beat Arthur?
(Feb. 08, 2021  10:09 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  9:37 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Certainly, I wonder if you have watched it before.
I've watched what?

(Feb. 08, 2021  7:54 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Well yeah, they’re the main protagonists after all 😅
So Amane was the protagonist when he beat Arthur?
To set this straight, the plot armour for Lain and Shu is way too strong for Valt and Rantaro to Win in my opinion, whatever it is, protag-beat anatag is typical of TT, TT uses the unlock full potential for every burst season thing so it ain't suprising if Valt and Rantaro lose
(Feb. 08, 2021  10:09 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  9:37 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Certainly, I wonder if you have watched it before.
I've watched what?
Beyblade Burst Sparking, because I think you did not know the Asahi bros is the main cast.
(Feb. 08, 2021  11:11 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  10:09 AM)g2_ Wrote: I've watched what?
Beyblade Burst Sparking, because I think you did not know the Asahi bros is the main cast.
Mmmmmm yes I did.
(Feb. 08, 2021  11:31 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  11:11 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Beyblade Burst Sparking, because I think you did not know the Asahi bros is the main cast.
Mmmmmm yes I did.
Watch Beyblade Burst Super King Online Sub Episode List - AnimeKisa
Follow it up, do not miss it.
(Feb. 08, 2021  11:53 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  11:31 AM)g2_ Wrote: Mmmmmm yes I did.
Miss what? I've told you, I've watched every Sparking episode.
(Feb. 08, 2021  12:25 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  11:53 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Watch Beyblade Burst Super King Online Sub Episode List - AnimeKisa
Miss what? I've told you, I've watched every Sparking episode.

Lmao Dasmind moments
Me: You did not know the Asahi bros is the main cast.
You : Mmmmmm yes I did.
(Feb. 08, 2021  12:56 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Me: You did not know the Asahi bros is the main cast.
You good man? You've just proven that I was right.
(Feb. 08, 2021  12:56 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Me: You did not know the Asahi bros is the main cast.

Meaning he does know.
(Feb. 08, 2021  1:06 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:

Meaning he does know.
I honestly have no idea how that got over his head.
(Feb. 08, 2021  11:53 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  11:31 AM)g2_ Wrote: Mmmmmm yes I did.

How do you wacth the episode?
(Feb. 08, 2021  1:53 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  11:53 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Watch Beyblade Burst Super King Online Sub Episode List - AnimeKisa

How do you wacth the episode?
English subtitles
Free and Sisco double could be Mirage Drift. In the preveiw it shows fafnir I think giving Satan energy/speed/boost and then they stop the twins using their Twin limit break move.
(Feb. 08, 2021  1:30 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  1:06 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Meaning he does know.
I honestly have no idea how that got over his head.

Well reading some of his posts idk if he knows English all that well.
(Feb. 08, 2021  2:34 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  1:30 PM)g2_ Wrote: I honestly have no idea how that got over his head.

Well reading some of his posts idk if he knows English all that well.
Yeah, I understand. Well, I wish him nothing but happiness.