Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #47 (February 12, 2021)

I swear, if they're going to rush out another round robin, it's gonna be hella sloppy due to the episode crunch.
(Feb. 08, 2021  10:09 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  9:37 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Certainly, I wonder if you have watched it before.
I've watched what?

(Feb. 08, 2021  7:54 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Well yeah, they’re the main protagonists after all 😅
So Amane was the protagonist when he beat Arthur?

arthur was more of a side just like how hyde was. gwyn was the main person to beat. just like phi was. plus amane needed a serious redemption win they were doing him dirty all season lol.
(Feb. 08, 2021  10:09 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  9:37 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Certainly, I wonder if you have watched it before.
I've watched what?

(Feb. 08, 2021  7:54 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Well yeah, they’re the main protagonists after all 😅

But the point of was trying to prove is that it makes obsolete sense for Hikaru and Hyuga to beat the antagonist since they are the main protagonists, not that other people can’t beat the main antagonist.
Its not because if a blader is a protagonist the writers do what ever they want to happen in the episode and also Plot armour
(Feb. 08, 2021  2:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  10:09 AM)g2_ Wrote: I've watched what?

But the point of was trying to prove is that it makes obsolete sense for Hikaru and Hyuga to beat the antagonist since they are the main protagonists, not that other people can’t beat the main antagonist.
So when Shu and Aiga beat Lane, were the main characters?

(Feb. 08, 2021  2:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  10:09 AM)g2_ Wrote: I've watched what?

Remember when Gwyn lost in episode 49? Why can't it happen to Lane too?
(Feb. 08, 2021  3:11 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  2:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote: But the point of was trying to prove is that it makes obsolete sense for Hikaru and Hyuga to beat the antagonist since they are the main protagonists, not that other people can’t beat the main antagonist.
So when Shu and Aiga beat Lane, were the main characters?

(Feb. 08, 2021  2:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote: But the point of was trying to prove is that it makes obsolete sense for Hikaru and Hyuga to beat the antagonist since they are the main protagonists, not that other people can’t beat the main antagonist.

Well I never said non-protagonist characters couldn’t beat the antagonist. You asked if it made sense for Hikaru and Hyuga to beat them which, it absolutely does. Hikaru and Hyuga can, and very much will beat them. Valt and Rantaro are the ones who don’t HAVE to beat them if anything. As for Shu beating Lane, he is not a main protagonist but he is definitely a main cast member this season. Aiga won by a complete fluke hence why it doesn’t count as a character beating Lane.
So a while ago, I saw on the wiki that apparently in the manga, Hikaru had some other new move called Limit Break Counter. If he’s getting one in the next episode, could that be it?
(Feb. 08, 2021  3:33 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  3:11 PM)g2_ Wrote: So when Shu and Aiga beat Lane, were the main characters?

Well I never said non-protagonist characters couldn’t beat the antagonist. You asked if it made sense for Hikaru and Hyuga to beat them which, it absolutely does. Hikaru and Hyuga can, and very much will beat them. Valt and Rantaro are the ones who don’t HAVE to beat them if anything. As for Shu beating Lane, he is not a main protagonist but he is definitely a main cast member this season. Aiga won by a complete fluke hence why it doesn’t count as a character beating Lane.
No, it absolutely makes no sense for Hikaru and Hyuga to beat Lane and Shu. They are not on the same league. Plot wise, sure, but it's still absurd. However, it needs to happen though, someone needs to kick Lane's a$$.
(Feb. 08, 2021  6:50 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  3:33 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Well I never said non-protagonist characters couldn’t beat the antagonist. You asked if it made sense for Hikaru and Hyuga to beat them which, it absolutely does. Hikaru and Hyuga can, and very much will beat them. Valt and Rantaro are the ones who don’t HAVE to beat them if anything. As for Shu beating Lane, he is not a main protagonist but he is definitely a main cast member this season. Aiga won by a complete fluke hence why it doesn’t count as a character beating Lane.
No, it absolutely makes no sense for Hikaru and Hyuga to beat Lane and Shu. They are not on the same league. Plot wise, sure, but it's still absurd. However, it needs to happen though, someone needs to kick Lane's a$$.

What you talking about man. I don't think you even pay attention to Lain's battles. Hitting Lucius from the top can deal damage without there being defenses, so getting a really strong hit from the top would burst it. Remember Spryzen activating Limit Break? It got in damage but it didn't come from that high so teams aside, didn't get enough power to Burst.
(Feb. 08, 2021  6:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  6:50 PM)g2_ Wrote: No, it absolutely makes no sense for Hikaru and Hyuga to beat Lane and Shu. They are not on the same league. Plot wise, sure, but it's still absurd. However, it needs to happen though, someone needs to kick Lane's a$$.

What you talking about man. I don't think you even pay attention to Lain's battles. Hitting Lucius from the top can deal damage without there being defenses, so getting a really strong hit from the top would burst it. Remember Spryzen activating Limit Break? It got in damage but it didn't come from that high so teams aside, didn't get enough power to Burst.

I agree with g2_. There's absluetely no way Hikaru and Hyuga are stronger than Lane and Shu. Lane and SHu would destroy hikaru and hyuga any time, any day
(Feb. 08, 2021  7:15 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  6:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What you talking about man. I don't think you even pay attention to Lain's battles. Hitting Lucius from the top can deal damage without there being defenses, so getting a really strong hit from the top would burst it. Remember Spryzen activating Limit Break? It got in damage but it didn't come from that high so teams aside, didn't get enough power to Burst.

I agree with g2_.  There's absluetely no way Hikaru and Hyuga are stronger than Lane and Shu. Lane and SHu would destroy hikaru and hyuga any time, any day

It’s plot armour vs plot armour (except for when they fight each other, then it’s just bros lol). It doesn’t really matter.
(Feb. 08, 2021  6:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What you talking about man. I don't think you even pay attention to Lain's battles. Hitting Lucius from the top can deal damage without there being defenses, so getting a really strong hit from the top would burst it. Remember Spryzen activating Limit Break? It got in damage but it didn't come from that high so teams aside, didn't get enough power to Burst.

I agree with g2_.  There's absluetely no way Hikaru and Hyuga are stronger than Lane and Shu. Lane and SHu would destroy hikaru and hyuga any time, any day

plot armor would like to speak to you.
(Feb. 08, 2021  7:19 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  7:15 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I agree with g2_.  There's absluetely no way Hikaru and Hyuga are stronger than Lane and Shu. Lane and SHu would destroy hikaru and hyuga any time, any day

plot armor would like to speak to you.

Hikaru and Hyuga will not beat Lane and SHu
(Feb. 08, 2021  7:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  7:19 PM)Pixi Wrote: plot armor would like to speak to you.

bet.
(Feb. 08, 2021  7:21 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  7:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Hikaru and Hyuga will not beat Lane and SHu

bet.

Sure. Bet. If. I. Win. The. Bet. You. Shall. Bow. Down. to. Lucifer. And. Spryzen

(Feb. 08, 2021  7:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  7:15 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I agree with g2_.  There's absluetely no way Hikaru and Hyuga are stronger than Lane and Shu. Lane and SHu would destroy hikaru and hyuga any time, any day

It’s plot armour vs plot armour (except for when they fight each other, then it’s just bros lol). It doesn’t really matter.

If we compare the power levels, Shu and Lane are on completely different dimensions compared to Hyuga and Hikaru
The writers don't gave a damm about who beats Lane and Shu, the writers do whatever they want to happen in the episodes.
(Feb. 08, 2021  7:26 PM)MasterChef Wrote: The writers don't gave a damm about who beats Lane and Shu, the writers do whatever they want to happen in the episodes.

They prob do. They want to see the burst grow in popularity and have more fun. So they'll try to make the plot good.
(Feb. 08, 2021  7:23 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  7:21 PM)Pixi Wrote: bet.

Sure. Bet. If. I. Win. The. Bet. You. Shall. Bow. Down. to. Lucifer. And. Spryzen

(Feb. 08, 2021  7:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote: It’s plot armour vs plot armour (except for when they fight each other, then it’s just bros lol). It doesn’t really matter.

If we compare the power levels, Shu and Lane are on completely different dimensions compared to Hyuga and Hikaru

Hyuga and Hikaru will probably get a buff for the final two episodes.
The air attack strategy is also likely to happen sicne it did in the manga and they usually vaguely adapt manga fights for Surge.
(Feb. 08, 2021  8:34 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The air attack strategy is also likely to happen sicne it did in the manga and they usually vaguely adapt manga fights for Surge.

Likely but end wall will porb crush it

Thank you man.
This thread has degraded to the point that people think The End Wall is on the top of the layer
(Feb. 08, 2021  8:59 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: This thread has degraded to the point that people think The End Wall is on the top of the layer
Who would think that ?

(Feb. 08, 2021  8:59 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: This thread has degraded to the point that people think The End Wall is on the top of the layer
Who would think that ?
(Feb. 08, 2021  9:14 PM)g2_ Wrote:
Who would think that ?

Who would think that ?

Scroll up like 2 posts lol.
(Feb. 08, 2021  7:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  7:19 PM)Pixi Wrote: plot armor would like to speak to you.

There is a possibility if......
They win the tag team battle Royle