Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #47 (February 12, 2021)

(Feb. 08, 2021  10:08 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  9:14 PM)g2_ Wrote: Who would think that ?

Who would think that ?

Scroll up like 2 posts lol.

Lean is not unbeatable, but he's most likely not taking some L to anyone other than the bros. We've seen Limit Break counter Limit Break before, and then they just attack from above to get the kill. Shu can be take out by a similar attack from above method if they choose to burst him.
(Feb. 09, 2021  1:46 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  7:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Hikaru and Hyuga will not beat Lane and SHu
There is a possibility if......
They win the tag team battle Royle

They prob wont

(Feb. 09, 2021  1:48 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  10:08 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Scroll up like 2 posts lol.

Lean is not unbeatable, but he's most likely not taking some L to anyone other than the bros. We've seen Limit Break counter Limit Break before, and then they just attack from above to get the kill. Shu can be take out by a similar attack from above method if they choose to burst him.

The Bros agaisnt Shu and Lane stand no chance. They live Two different dimensions when we talk about power level
(Feb. 09, 2021  1:49 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  1:46 AM)Dasmind Wrote: There is a possibility if......

They prob wont
But there is Wakiya helping the bros to make them grow enough power to defeat lane.
(Feb. 09, 2021  1:49 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  1:46 AM)Dasmind Wrote: There is a possibility if......

They prob wont

(Feb. 09, 2021  1:48 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Lean is not unbeatable, but he's most likely not taking some L to anyone other than the bros. We've seen Limit Break counter Limit Break before, and then they just attack from above to get the kill. Shu can be take out by a similar attack from above method if they choose to burst him.

The Bros agaisnt Shu and Lane stand no chance. They live Two different dimensions when we talk about power level

Not for long they don't. Have you seen all those bursts they've been getting? Close or not close, the bros are gonna defeat Shu and Lean and it's not completely unreasonable to say it could happen.
I feel like Valt and Rantaro are gonna win just so they rematch with the twins and give more content
(Feb. 09, 2021  1:51 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  1:49 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: They prob wont

Not for long they don't. Have you seen all those bursts they've been getting. Close or not close, the bros are gonna defeat Shu and Lean and it's not completely unreasonable to say it could happen.
Yeah, unless the situation is Helios layer crack or Hyperion tripping on the stone and burst, like Shu vs Lui or Valt vs Lui in the finals in season one
If the finale of this season is really HH vs SL, I am really interested to see how much plot armor can one side hold cuz if Asahis win the thing then that alone is the biggest plot armor in any anime battle even more than Ash vs Alain lol.
(Feb. 09, 2021  2:25 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  1:51 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Not for long they don't. Have you seen all those bursts they've been getting. Close or not close, the bros are gonna defeat Shu and Lean and it's not completely unreasonable to say it could happen.
Yeah, unless the situation is Helios layer crack or Hyperion tripping on the stone and burst, like Shu vs Lui or Valt vs Lui in the finals in season one

Well there are a number of reasons why that doesn’t work here. Lui beating Valt and Shu was sort of a developmental plot twist leading into s2, the whole point of Lane and Shu vs Hikaru and Hyuga is a sort of redemption for Lane (he will probably just have fun and ditch evil flare as Shu suspected). Besides two beys losing by an accident at the same time? Doubt they can find a logical situation.
(Feb. 09, 2021  4:50 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  2:25 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Yeah, unless the situation is Helios layer crack or Hyperion tripping on the stone and burst, like Shu vs Lui or Valt vs Lui in the finals in season one

Well there are a number of reasons why that doesn’t work here. Lui beating Valt and Shu was sort of a developmental plot twist leading into s2, the whole point of Lane and Shu vs Hikaru and Hyuga is a sort of redemption for Lane (he will probably just have fun and ditch evil flare as Shu suspected). Besides two beys losing by an accident at the same time? Doubt they can find a logical situation.
I don't watch shows now necessarily but I check things here from time to time. To be honest with you, HH winning this thing would ruin the reputation of burst tbh (I mean I have little to no respect for the show now compared to the last 5 years of the show.) I get the whole idea of Asahi's redemption but that way the whole season will feel a lot rushed. Not to mention the Asahi literally struggles to keep up with their battles. 

I can't believe I am saying this but I want Lean to win this once more but this time in a good and fair way, unlike Legend Festival. We haven't even seen Shu win a tournament once (besides that district tourney carp which really is a small deal at this point.) I think making Shu and Lane win can create more spicy plays for s6 just like how S1 did with S2. 

I don't know if this is true but Apr 2021 releases are supposedly a booster and an RBV right? I mean if HH is protags again would it not make sense for them to be re-introduced together? (just a thought, I think continuing Asahi's storyline next season makes more sense than introducing another main protag from scratch.)
(Feb. 09, 2021  4:50 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  2:25 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Yeah, unless the situation is Helios layer crack or Hyperion tripping on the stone and burst, like Shu vs Lui or Valt vs Lui in the finals in season one

Thats why I said the bros will win, unless little accident appear.
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:06 AM)KataXHerc Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  4:50 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Well there are a number of reasons why that doesn’t work here. Lui beating Valt and Shu was sort of a developmental plot twist leading into s2, the whole point of Lane and Shu vs Hikaru and Hyuga is a sort of redemption for Lane (he will probably just have fun and ditch evil flare as Shu suspected). Besides two beys losing by an accident at the same time? Doubt they can find a logical situation.
I don't watch shows now necessarily but I check things here from time to time. To be honest with you, HH winning this thing would ruin the reputation of burst tbh (I mean I have little to no respect for the show now compared to the last 5 years of the show.) I get the whole idea of Asahi's redemption but that way the whole season will feel a lot rushed. Not to mention the Asahi literally struggles to keep up with their battles. 

I can't believe I am saying this but I want Lean to win this once more but this time in a good and fair way, unlike Legend Festival. We haven't even seen Shu win a tournament once (besides that district tourney carp which really is a small deal at this point.) I think making Shu and Lane win can create more spicy plays for s6 just like how S1 did with S2. 

I don't know if this is true but Apr 2021 releases are supposedly a booster and an RBV right? I mean if HH is protags again would it not make sense for them to be re-introduced together? (just a thought, I think continuing Asahi's storyline next season makes more sense than introducing another main protag from scratch.)
I don't think that the case here simply because if the bros are the next season protag they'll make the release on same ground ex helios in booster hyperion in booster, helios in dx set hyperion in dx set.
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:21 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:06 AM)KataXHerc Wrote: I don't watch shows now necessarily but I check things here from time to time. To be honest with you, HH winning this thing would ruin the reputation of burst tbh (I mean I have little to no respect for the show now compared to the last 5 years of the show.) I get the whole idea of Asahi's redemption but that way the whole season will feel a lot rushed. Not to mention the Asahi literally struggles to keep up with their battles. 

I don't think that the case here simply because if the bros are the next season protag they'll make the release on same ground ex helios in booster hyperion in booster, helios in dx set hyperion in dx set.

ye you are right which is why I think my prediction lacks ground cuz y would u add one protag bey in a RBV and another in a booster. So it is likely we are getting another new protag and a new sidekick (hopefully I am tired of Rantaro getting the same role and losing the entire season unless clutches)
Um, wonder when will someone update the new episode.
(Feb. 09, 2021  12:17 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Um, wonder when will someone update the new episode.

No idea. Maybe its out on yt. But tbh i really do not know. There is also a possibility that the titles have not been revealed this month
(Feb. 09, 2021  1:51 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  1:49 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: They prob wont

Not for long they don't. Have you seen all those bursts they've been getting? Close or not close, the bros are gonna defeat Shu and Lean and it's not completely unreasonable to say it could happen.

True. Not completely unreasonable, but I'll still put my bets on Shu and Lane.
Sorry if this has been answered but where do you watch these?
(Feb. 09, 2021  3:18 PM)Jdog757 Wrote: Sorry if this has been answered but where do you watch these?

get a vpn, set your connection to Japan and sub to Corocoro channel on YouTube to view eps.
(Feb. 09, 2021  3:18 PM)Jdog757 Wrote: Sorry if this has been answered but where do you watch these?
Watch
https://animekisa.tv/beyblade-burst-super-king
Follow it up, do not miss it.
A way better translation.

47) No Spark!?
ピターーッができない!!
Pitā ga dekinai!
February 12, 2021
Never thought about this but it’s probably called “can’t spark” because it seems like Free/Silas are forcibly going to stop the 
Twin Strike 

I imagine the battle going something like this: It starts with Free and Silas casually fighting Hyuga and Hikaru. Free and Silas begin to use a strategy where they constantly take and give spin to each other to situationally maneuver around Hyuga and Hikaru. Hyuga and Hikaru then try to use twin strike but Silas stops the twin strike with Free. Silas uses universe drift while Hyuga uses burning strike and the two beys end up getting knocked out simultaneously. Hikaru then uses his new limit break special move while fighting Free and somewhere along the line ends up bursting Mirage Fafnir.
This is the last time Free is going to battle and he has to burst. I just want to see Mirage Fafnir burst for the first time.
This episode will probably just be another episode where they overhype Hikaru. Nothing special.
I think that free and Silas were not going the best
(Feb. 12, 2021  4:55 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: This episode will probably just be another episode where they overhype Hikaru. Nothing special.

look who came back