Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #47 (February 12, 2021)

(Feb. 06, 2021  4:25 PM)MasterChef Wrote: I think Hygua and Hikaru will lose
Due to the Tag team Battle Royle theory, we will see weather it will happen

If that happens, Valt and Rantaro are done for. They are gonna lose to Lane and Shu.
(Feb. 06, 2021  4:41 PM)g2_ Wrote:

If that happens, Valt and Rantaro are done for. They are gonna lose to Lane and Shu.

Definitely seems that way. Not only was a 5 way battled hinted at with Wakiya, but we have yet to see Silas and Free use their double move so I feel like this will be the episode.

Lane and Shu are overpowerd it will take a very good plan/stratagy to for Valt and Rantaro to win( I doubt Rantaro can do hyper tornado like Rangiro)
(Feb. 06, 2021  4:57 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  4:41 PM)g2_ Wrote: If that happens, Valt and Rantaro are done for. They are gonna lose to Lane and Shu.

Lane and Shu are overpowerd it will take a very good plan/stratagy to for Valt and Rantaro to win( I doubt Rantaro can do hyper tornado like Rangiro)

Yeah I don’t think he can either, he couldn’t even use super tornado. Tbh, I don’t think they’re winning anyway. Seems like 5 way battle is the route.

to be fair they never really had a chance not cause of shu is with lane but the issues is lane himself.  if it was like wakiya and shu vs valt and rantaro that it would be 50/50 . remember valt and shu are equal the thing that break the balance is well lane haha.  they need a major tactic to beat lane
(Feb. 06, 2021  5:39 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  4:41 PM)g2_ Wrote: If that happens, Valt and Rantaro are done for. They are gonna lose to Lane and Shu.

to be fair they never really had a chance not cause of shu is with lane but the issues is lane himself.  if it was like wakiya and shu vs valt and rantaro that it would be 50/50 . remember valt and shu are equal the thing that break the balance is well lane haha.  they need a major tactic to beat lane

Are we sure Rantaro and Valt are equal? It’s possible but I think Valt is better because he can endure more hits and tank much harsher attacks, offensively they may be equal though.
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:01 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  5:39 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: to be fair they never really had a chance not cause of shu is with lane but the issues is lane himself.  if it was like wakiya and shu vs valt and rantaro that it would be 50/50 . remember valt and shu are equal the thing that break the balance is well lane haha.  they need a major tactic to beat lane

Are we sure Rantaro and Valt are equal? It’s possible but I think Valt is better because he can endure more hits and tank much harsher attacks, offensively they may be equal though.

oh no I don't think their equal.  I made that comparison to give rantaro a better chance as I mentioned lane is the issues in that match take out lane you have a good tag battle let's make a fantasy match up let's say wakiya appeared earlier and pair up with shu instead of lane,  and this was their match now it's obvious who goes after who valt take on shu while rantaro and wakiya duke it out now it will ended being a team effort of course that's the point of a team battle now as you can see we can't say with 100% who wins , we can make the argument but it's still not 100% with lane everything is a 100% in his favour it's just not fun . at first I like the lane and shu team up but now I think it's the worst team up. only shu act like a tag partner and he act rarely lane is a boring tag partner
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:48 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:01 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Are we sure Rantaro and Valt are equal? It’s possible but I think Valt is better because he can endure more hits and tank much harsher attacks, offensively they may be equal though.

oh no I don't think their equal.  I made that comparison to give rantaro a better chance as I mentioned lane is the issues in that match take out lane you have a good tag battle let's make a fantasy match up let's say wakiya appeared earlier and pair up with shu instead of lane,  and this was their match now it's obvious who goes after who valt take on shu while rantaro and wakiya duke it out now it will ended being a team effort of course that's the point of a team battle now as you can see we can't say with 100% who wins , we can make the argument but it's still not 100% with lane everything is a 100% in his favour it's just not fun . at first I like the lane and shu team up but now I think it's the worst team up. only shu act like a tag partner and he act rarely lane is a boring tag partner

Ahh ok that does make more sense.
My pridiction: The battle starts and free wants to steal some spin, after hygua and hikaru want to do their Twin limit break move but in the preveiw it shows fafnir sending satan to stop them so Hygua and Hiakar's plan fail. After satan and hyperion go at each other and both beys are sent flying out of the stadium. then Hikaru powers up and goes after fafnir, Free uses nothing break and bursts helios.
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:56 PM)MasterChef Wrote: My pridiction: The battle starts and free wants to steal some spin, after hygua and hikaru want to do their Twin limit break move but in the preveiw it shows fafnir sending satan to stop them so Hygua and Hiakar's plan fail. After satan and hyperion go at each other and both beys are sent flying out of the stadium. then Hikaru powers up and goes after fafnir, Free uses nothing break and bursts helios.

I think that Free and Silas will use a double move. Think about it, they are the only team that has yet to use a double move and this is their only chance.
(Feb. 06, 2021  4:57 PM)MasterChef Wrote:

If Valt and Rantaro can't beat them, why would Hikaru and Hyuga will?
(Feb. 06, 2021  8:45 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  4:57 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Lane and Shu are overpowerd it will take a very good plan/stratagy to for Valt and Rantaro to win( I doubt Rantaro can do hyper tornado like Rangiro)
If Valt and Rantaro can't beat them, why would Hikaru and Hyuga will?

Because their the protagonist
(Feb. 06, 2021  9:05 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  8:45 PM)g2_ Wrote: If Valt and Rantaro can't beat them, why would Hikaru and Hyuga will?

Because their the protagonist
Because Amane was the protagonist when he beat Arthur? Hopefully plot armor won't save Lane from Valt and Rantaro.
(Feb. 06, 2021  9:06 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  9:05 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Because their the protagonist
Because Amane was the protagonist when he beat Arthur? Hopefully plot armor won't save Lane from Valt and Rantaro.

I want them to win as well but to be completely honest your going to have to place your bets on Hikaru and Hyuga winning if they lose then it’s a set that Valt and Rantaro losses and were getting that 5 way royals if they win then Valt and Rantaro have a chance it’s funny because someone wanted a battle royal in this tournament then everyone hated it but now it’s actually possible that we’re getting a battle royal
(Feb. 06, 2021  9:18 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  9:06 PM)g2_ Wrote: Because Amane was the protagonist when he beat Arthur? Hopefully plot armor won't save Lane from Valt and Rantaro.

I want them to win as well but to be completely honest your going to have to place your bets on Hikaru and Hyuga winning if they lose then it’s a set that Valt and Rantaro losses and were getting that 5 way royals if they win then Valt and Rantaro have a chance it’s funny because someone wanted a battle royal in this tournament then everyone hated it but now it’s actually possible that we’re getting a battle royal
A 5 way battle royal sounds epic, but would've prerferd Valt and Rantaro vs Hikaru and Hyuga rematch.
It's unbalanced, Lane, Shu and Valt are World Class Rantaro is top teir but not Top 10 status(I don't even know if that made sense) Like how Amane beat Arthur the writers can do anything they want to happan. The tie-breaker battle royal if there is one will also be 10 times more BS than legend festival Group A battle royal
(Feb. 06, 2021  9:06 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  9:05 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Because their the protagonist

to be fair Arthur really lost cause of his arrogance they was way to overconfident and rely way to much on the infinite lock system.  as for lane compare to Arthur his power is over 9000 haha
(Feb. 07, 2021  1:40 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  9:06 PM)g2_ Wrote: Because Amane was the protagonist when he beat Arthur? Hopefully plot armor won't save Lane from Valt and Rantaro.

to be fair Arthur really lost cause of his arrogance they was way to overconfident and rely way to much on the infinite lock system.  as for lane compare to Arthur his power is over 9000 haha

Lane is definitely overconfident at times in some battles he has some strategies but almost all of them are super unoriginal I can understand he has a powerful defense bey but they made it seem like his barrier/bey is made out of titanium lol
(Feb. 07, 2021  2:04 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2021  1:40 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: to be fair Arthur really lost cause of his arrogance they was way to overconfident and rely way to much on the infinite lock system.  as for lane compare to Arthur his power is over 9000 haha

Lane is definitely overconfident at times in some battles he has some strategies but almost all of them are super unoriginal I can understand he has a powerful defense bey but they made it seem like his barrier/bey is made out of titanium lol
Lmao made out of titanium
(Feb. 06, 2021  9:30 PM)MasterChef Wrote: It's unbalanced, Lane, Shu and Valt are World Class Rantaro is top teir but not Top 10 status(I don't even know if that made sense) Like how Amane beat Arthur the writers can do anything they want to happan. The tie-breaker battle royal if there is one will also be 10 times more BS than legend festival Group A battle royal

That Group A battle Royale wasn't too bad, but that 10 person battle Royale would be literal $%!^.
(Feb. 07, 2021  2:49 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  9:30 PM)MasterChef Wrote: It's unbalanced, Lane, Shu and Valt are World Class  Rantaro is top teir but not Top 10 status(I don't even know if that made sense) Like how Amane beat Arthur the writers can do anything they want to happan. The tie-breaker battle royal if there is one  will also be 10 times more BS than legend festival Group A battle royal

That Group A battle Royale wasn't too bad, but that 10 person battle Royale would be literal $%!^.
Yea I agree I rather have just the twins win the match and have Valt lose and let the brothers train for the upcoming fight in the next few episodes
(Feb. 07, 2021  3:22 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2021  2:49 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: That Group A battle Royale wasn't too bad, but that 10 person battle Royale would be literal $%!^.
Yea I agree I rather have just the twins win the match and have Valt lose and let the brothers train for the upcoming fight in the next few episodes
That makes the most sense to be honest. I mean 10 beys will be cramped in the stadium and it would messy to deal with every blader. 

If we see the brothers training hard for the final match it would be pretty good.
(Feb. 07, 2021  4:14 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2021  3:22 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Yea I agree I rather have just the twins win the match and have Valt lose and let the brothers train for the upcoming fight in the next few episodes
That makes the most sense to be honest. I mean 10 beys will be cramped in the stadium and it would messy to deal with every blader. 

If we see the brothers training hard for the final match it would be pretty good.
I agree to be fair in Cho-Z they had something similar to it I’m sure the number of beys in that specific battle on the battle ship cruise were like I think 7 or 8 only difference is that it wasn’t a tag battle it was a battle royal