Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #47 (February 12, 2021)

A double move by the pair would be cool.
I already imagine one side of the stadium, you have universe drift, and the other side nothing break, then you can pincer attack the bros
What episode is Valt and rantaro versing lane and shu? Cause I’ve heard about it but what episode?
(Feb. 07, 2021  6:40 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: What episode is Valt and rantaro versing lane and shu? Cause I’ve heard about it but what episode?

It hasn't happened yet. Probably episode 48 or MAYBE this one (it wasn't shown in the preview so most likely 48).
(Feb. 07, 2021  6:40 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: What episode is Valt and rantaro versing lane and shu? Cause I’ve heard about it but what episode?

It's most likely going to start in episode 47 and continue in episode 48
Actually a battle royal would be to much/complicated.
(Feb. 07, 2021  4:14 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2021  3:22 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Yea I agree I rather have just the twins win the match and have Valt lose and let the brothers train for the upcoming fight in the next few episodes
That makes the most sense to be honest. I mean 10 beys will be cramped in the stadium and it would messy to deal with every blader. 

If we see the brothers training hard for the final match it would be pretty good.

I mean, we usually see the brothers train in some capacity, so it should be fine.
I can't see Hikaru and Hyuga beating Free and Sisco, and Valt and Rantaro losing, that would be too Lane. A tie-breaker or a battle royal is the way to go.
(Feb. 07, 2021  7:34 PM)g2_ Wrote: I can't see Hikaru and Hyuga beating Free and Sisco, and Valt and Rantaro losing, that would be too Lane. A tie-breaker or a battle royal is the way to go.

How do you propose they beat Lain?
(Feb. 07, 2021  7:53 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2021  7:34 PM)g2_ Wrote: I can't see Hikaru and Hyuga beating Free and Sisco, and Valt and Rantaro losing, that would be too Lane. A tie-breaker or a battle royal is the way to go.

Plot armor. So Hikaru and Hyuga are capable of winning, but Valt and Rantaro can't?
(Feb. 07, 2021  7:53 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Here’s my theory. Valt and Rantaro will find out Lane’s weakness and then the two will beat him.
(Feb. 07, 2021  8:04 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2021  7:53 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: How do you propose they beat Lain?
Plot armor. So Hikaru and Hyuga are capable of winning, but Valt and Rantaro can't?

You want to see plot armor? Aren't you very against that?
Honestly I feel like they wouldn’t mention a 5 way battle royale if it wasn’t going to happen. Like seriously, they haven’t done that in burst so I have no clue why people believe it will go another way.
(Feb. 07, 2021  8:19 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2021  8:04 PM)g2_ Wrote: Plot armor. So Hikaru and Hyuga are capable of winning, but Valt and Rantaro can't?

You want to see plot armor? Aren't you very against that?
When did I say that? Plus, Lane has tons of plot armor.

(Feb. 07, 2021  8:23 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly I feel like they wouldn’t mention a 5 way battle royale if it wasn’t going to happen. Like seriously, they haven’t done that in burst so I have no clue why people believe it will go another way.
Maybe to misguide us? To make things more unexpected?
Valt and Rantaro are going to lose cause its unbalanced
(Feb. 07, 2021  8:36 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2021  8:19 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You want to see plot armor? Aren't you very against that?

(Feb. 07, 2021  8:23 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly I feel like they wouldn’t mention a 5 way battle royale if it wasn’t going to happen. Like seriously, they haven’t done that in burst so I have no clue why people believe it will go another way.

Well you didn’t directly say you dislikes plot armour but when you were talking about the whole Valt vs Lane thing a while back you did kind of imply that the plot armour was an issue.

Also, that would be stupid IMO. They haven’t really done anything like that during a non climactic moment and even then, 5 way battle royale seems a lot more like a crazy reveal then some tiebreaker.
A battle royale would be great but it's 10 bladers cramped in one stadium. But Hygua and Hikaru are most likely to go to the finals anyways.
In a battle royales Limit Break would be essential cause in a crowded area that could cause a bunch of collateral damage, making Hyuga, Hikaru, and Lain most likely to win.
(Feb. 07, 2021  8:36 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2021  8:19 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You want to see plot armor? Aren't you very against that?

Ngl, it would take some plot armor for Valt and Rantaro to beat Shu and Lean. Even if they both went for Lean, he's got insane defensive power along with a free World Spriggan by his side. Gonna need a serious plan to win. Maybe something with Synchro Lightning from above?

Still gonna be a hard one.
(Feb. 07, 2021  11:42 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2021  8:36 PM)g2_ Wrote: When did I say that? Plus, Lane has tons of plot armor.

Ngl, it would take some plot armor for Valt and Rantaro to beat Shu and Lean. Even if they both went for Lean, he's got insane defensive power along with a free World Spriggan by his side. Gonna need a serious plan to win. Maybe something with Synchro Lightning from above?

The only reliable way to get a Burst on Lucius is a very solid hit directly on the face on the layer. No defense cause it's just the chip. Only problem is you have to get high enough for the momentum boost to pull it off.
(Feb. 08, 2021  12:21 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2021  11:42 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Ngl, it would take some plot armor for Valt and Rantaro to beat Shu and Lean. Even if they both went for Lean, he's got insane defensive power along with a free World Spriggan by his side. Gonna need a serious plan to win. Maybe something with Synchro Lightning from above?

The only reliable way to get a Burst on Lucius is a very solid hit directly on the face on the layer. No defense cause it's just the chip. Only problem is you have to get high enough for the momentum boost to pull it off.

Oh your back!
Yea that's the only way, it was alr demonstrated by shu
(Feb. 08, 2021  12:24 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  12:21 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The only reliable way to get a Burst on Lucius is a very solid hit directly on the face on the layer. No defense cause it's just the chip. Only problem is you have to get high enough for the momentum boost to pull it off.

Oh your back!

Yeah, Spryzen didn't have a chance to potentially burst it (teams aside) cause it didn't have damage at all, but it dealt a might fine amount of damage to Lucius.
(Feb. 08, 2021  12:26 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  12:24 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Oh your back!

Yeah, Spryzen didn't have a chance to potentially burst it (teams aside) cause it didn't have damage at all, but it dealt a might fine amount of damage to Lucius.
It's either that or target the free spinning purple part, there's almost no contacts to that so perhaps it carries a secret
(Feb. 08, 2021  12:29 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  12:26 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yeah, Spryzen didn't have a chance to potentially burst it (teams aside) cause it didn't have damage at all, but it dealt a might fine amount of damage to Lucius.
It's either that or target the free spinning purple part, there's almost no contacts to that so perhaps it carries a secret

Unless there's some final super secret reveal, it's genuinely just a giant unbreakable wall. You can push back the bey but that really stops and significant damage from being dealt with normal side contact.
(Feb. 08, 2021  12:30 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  12:29 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: It's either that or target the free spinning purple part, there's almost no contacts to that so perhaps it carries a secret

Unless there's some final super secret reveal, it's genuinely just a giant unbreakable wall. You can push back the bey but that really stops and significant damage from being dealt with normal side contact.

Indeed, though I don't think Hikaru and Hyuga releasing an airborne attack or something.
(Feb. 08, 2021  12:31 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  12:30 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Unless there's some final super secret reveal, it's genuinely just a giant unbreakable wall. You can push back the bey but that really stops and significant damage from being dealt with normal side contact.

Indeed, though I don't think Hikaru and Hyuga releasing an airborne attack or something.

Hyuga did it in the manga. He used Limit Break's blades pushing out to propel him self in the air, was pretty cool. They should be able to do that as a combo move as well.