Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #47 (February 12, 2021)

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]47) No Spark!?[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]ピターーッができない![font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]![/font][/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Pitā ga dekinai![/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]February 12, 2021[/font]
Hyuga and Hikaru got this one on the bag because if a five way tiebreaker happens it will be too complicated for a kids show.
(Feb. 05, 2021  8:39 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Hyuga and Hikaru got this one on the bag because if a five way tiebreaker happens it will be too complicated for a kids show.

Well I think it would be a little stupid if they referenced or hinted at it and never made it happen. At the moment I personally believe that it will be a 5 way tie breaker based on the implications. Besides, looks like Silas is going to stop the twin strike in the preview so who knows what will happen 🤷‍♂️.
(Feb. 05, 2021  8:39 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Hyuga and Hikaru got this one on the bag because if a five way tiebreaker happens it will be too complicated for a kids show.
Yes but now the question who will the other two teams to qualify as I feel like Drum and Lui might get a chance this time as Drum was a main character last season and Aiga got a chance in the semi's mid season. There's also Rantaro who would want revenge and beat Ranjiro. But I don't want to see Free and poor Sisco loose again, but Lui deserves to at least reach semis such an awesome character and IRL his bey is insanely strong. It going be roller coaster month.
(Feb. 05, 2021  8:47 AM)NPN Wrote:
Yes but now the question who will the other two teams to qualify as I feel like Drum and Lui might get a chance this time as Drum was a main character last season and Aiga got a chance in the semi's mid season. There's also Rantaro who would want revenge and beat Ranjiro. But I don't want to see Free and poor Sisco loose again, but Lui deserves to at least reach semis such an awesome character and IRL his bey is insanely strong. It going be roller coaster month.

There are no semis in this tournament. It’s a round robin straight to the finals.
Ya Hyuga and Hikaru got this. But what about ep 49-52. Maybe Free vs Lean???
(Feb. 05, 2021  8:51 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Ya Hyuga and Hikaru got this. But what about ep 49-52. Maybe Free vs Lean???

Pffft I’m assuming this is a joke. That battle is not happening especially on any serious note.
(Feb. 05, 2021  8:52 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2021  8:51 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Ya Hyuga and Hikaru got this. But what about ep 49-52. Maybe Free vs Lean???

Pffft I’m assuming this is a joke. That battle is not happening especially on any serious note.

Then what is 49-52 gonna be about. 51-52 is obviously Shu/Lean vs Bros. But 49-50 is not confirmed. The Free vs Lean is just a theory of mine.
(Feb. 05, 2021  8:52 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

If there is not 5-way I see it happening (just so Free can lose for no reason at all).
(Feb. 05, 2021  9:02 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2021  8:52 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Pffft I’m assuming this is a joke. That battle is not happening especially on any serious note.
If there is not 5-way I see it happening (just so Free can lose for no reason at all).

The thing is, it would be so random. I don’t think they were actually trying to build up to something like this. They just did the whole “Lane and Free” thing to build up hype and fear for Lane, they did for perspective.
Honestly, Valt and Rantaro truly sucked in this tournament.
the title is just one of those things where the protagonists say that they cant do it but then they get this motivation to do so by using flashbacks and then they win.
(Feb. 05, 2021  3:56 PM)Pixi Wrote: the title is just one of those things where the protagonists say that they cant do it but then they get this motivation to do so by using flashbacks and then they win.

same thing over and over agin
(Feb. 05, 2021  9:02 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2021  8:52 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Pffft I’m assuming this is a joke. That battle is not happening especially on any serious note.
It is fun to see a tag team beyblade battle royle
bruh if fafnir doesn't burst im gonna cry. he has to burst
(Feb. 05, 2021  3:56 PM)Pixi Wrote: the title is just one of those things where the protagonists say that they cant do it but then they get this motivation to do so by using flashbacks and then they win.

t h e p o w e r o f f r i e n d s h i p
(Feb. 05, 2021  6:46 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

t h e p o w e r o f f r i e n d s h i p

fairytail
(Feb. 05, 2021  11:19 AM)g2_ Wrote: Honestly, Valt and Rantaro truly sucked in this tournament.

I suppose so, Free and Silas are probably gonna win this though so that would put them in a bad spot.
I do expect a 5 way tiebreaker even if it means pulling an episode 25 next episode by hyping up Hikaru just to have him lose.
I wonder what will happen, cause Free shooted Satan on brothers. But maybe Hikaru will finish both. To be honest I want that all finished as in manga, not trash final.
New title translation update.

47. I Can't Spark!

Note: Also, 42. Burn, Flare Spark!
The Pitā in this case is referring to Hyuga and Hikaru clashing, and sparking of the Beys. It all depends on context, and this is it.
It propably with Hikaru. He loses

As I remember in preview he attack with out flare. Also Free shoot Sisco, as Free shoot Hyuga on Valt, and Delta did Bullet Impact
This episode focuses on Hikaru vs Free. Plus Free should have used Counter Mode at the start of the tournament. He hasn't used it since episode 9.
(Feb. 05, 2021  11:14 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: This episode focuses on Hikaru vs Free. Plus Free should have used Counter Mode at the start of the tournament. He hasn't used it since episode 9.

Not using counter mode is takara tomys way of telling us free is supposed to lose Unhappy
(Feb. 06, 2021  3:17 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2021  11:14 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: This episode focuses on Hikaru vs Free. Plus Free should have used Counter Mode at the start of the tournament. He hasn't used it since episode 9.

Not using counter mode is takara tomys way of telling us free is supposed to lose Unhappy
Yes I have not been seen before episode 6 or 7