Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #46 (February 5, 2021)

He kinda already did. Infinite Sword is Infinite Buster.
(Jan. 10, 2021  7:56 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  7:43 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Nah, the writers will want the Asahi bros to get their revenge on Valt and Rantaro, and that's only gonna happen with a tiebreaker.

Didn’t feel like any type of crushing loss to me.

Literally a double Burst just like with Shu and Lean. I swear the writers are gonna make this like Valt in the God Bladers Cup, especially since it uses the same round robin system.
(Jan. 10, 2021  8:44 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  7:56 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Didn’t feel like any type of crushing loss to me.

Literally a double Burst just like with Shu and Lean. I swear the writers are gonna make this like Valt in the God Bladers Cup, especially since it uses the same round robin system.
Yet when it was Valt and Shu vs Hikaru and Hyuga, the battle was insanely close. Here, Valt and Rantaro stomped them.
Did you not see when the Dimension driver changed heights in between Infinite Buster and Infinite Sword
(Jan. 10, 2021  8:48 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  8:44 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Literally a double Burst just like with Shu and Lean. I swear the writers are gonna make this like Valt in the God Bladers Cup, especially since it uses the same round robin system.
Yet when it was Valt and Shu vs Hikaru and Hyuga, the battle was insanely close. Here, Valt and Rantaro stomped them.

They had better teamwork back then, as compared to now, so it makes sense.

(Jan. 10, 2021  8:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Did you not see when the Dimension driver changed heights in between Infinite Buster and Infinite Sword

Anime doesn't acknowledge it, anime doesn't care about it. Infinite Sword no exist.
(Jan. 10, 2021  8:44 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  7:56 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Didn’t feel like any type of crushing loss to me.

The battle itself was generally very casual. Not too many effects/aura bursts and very concise. It’s usually what they do with minor battles. It’s not to say that Hyuga and Hikaru didn’t lose to significant bladers but it’s not something worth worrying about. In other words, it wasn’t a focused moment.
(Jan. 10, 2021  9:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  8:44 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Literally a double Burst just like with Shu and Lean. I swear the writers are gonna make this like Valt in the God Bladers Cup, especially since it uses the same round robin system.

The battle itself was generally very casual. Not too many effects/aura bursts and very concise. It’s usually what they do with minor battles. It’s not to say that Hyuga and Hikaru didn’t lose to significant bladers but it’s not something worth worrying about. In other words, it wasn’t a focused moment.

The battle was to show the Asahis bad teamwork, so later they could have a more experienced battle against Valt and Rantaro that's 'more focused'.
(Jan. 10, 2021  10:07 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  9:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote: The battle itself was generally very casual. Not too many effects/aura bursts and very concise. It’s usually what they do with minor battles. It’s not to say that Hyuga and Hikaru didn’t lose to significant bladers but it’s not something worth worrying about. In other words, it wasn’t a focused moment.

The battle was to show the Asahis bad teamwork, so later they could have a more experienced battle against Valt and Rantaro that's 'more focused'.

Seems more like it’s just the first half. Highlight the fact that the bros have bad teamwork to make them do better in general, not particularly because they need to beat Valt and Rantaro . That’s not a focus on the battle between the characters but just Hyuga and Hikaru’s lack of teamwork during the battle.
(Jan. 10, 2021  10:11 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  10:07 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: The battle was to show the Asahis bad teamwork, so later they could have a more experienced battle against Valt and Rantaro that's 'more focused'.

Seems more like it’s just the first half. Highlight the fact that the bros have bad teamwork to make them do better in general, not particularly because they need to beat Valt and Rantaro . That’s not a focus on the battle between the characters but just Hyuga and Hikaru’s lack of teamwork during the battle.

They probably will show them beating Valt and Rantaro so they can defeat every team at some point. Given that this tournament is to decide the strongest tag team, it would make sense that the story went in the direction that God did in the end for Valt.

Granted, I'm not saying there will be a tiebreaker, but things are most likely heading in that direction.
Imo they should just go back to Valt a protagonist or have none at all. I think Beyblade has enough good characters for it to revolve around everyone. Because every gets this plot armor and it just ruins the story. Aiga was top blader in season 3 and has lost almost all his battles since. The legends festival was ruined because of plot and the super tag league is about to be, with bladers like Shu, Lean, Free, Lui, Drum & Silas losing to rookie bladers with less than 1 year of experience.
(Jan. 11, 2021  3:49 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Imo they should just go back to Valt a protagonist or have none at all. I think Beyblade has enough good characters for it to revolve around everyone. Because every gets this plot armor and it just ruins the story. Aiga was top blader in season 3 and has lost almost all his battles since. The legends festival was ruined because of plot and the super tag league is about to be, with bladers like Shu, Lean, Free, Lui, Drum & Silas losing to rookie bladers with less than 1 year of experience.

I’m fine with new protagonists but if that’s all they have for the next two or three more seasons then that’s the worst continuation or plot of a series I have ever seen I don’t care for Hyuga but I like Hikaru easily top 5 favorites bc he’s a intelligent protagonist and tries to be one step ahead of his opponents
(Jan. 11, 2021  3:49 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Imo they should just go back to Valt a protagonist or have none at all. I think Beyblade has enough good characters for it to revolve around everyone. Because every gets this plot armor and it just ruins the story. Aiga was top blader in season 3 and has lost almost all his battles since. The legends festival was ruined because of plot and the super tag league is about to be, with bladers like Shu, Lean, Free, Lui, Drum & Silas losing to rookie bladers with less than 1 year of experience.
Yeah,Valt needs to come back.
(Jan. 11, 2021  12:10 PM)g2_ Wrote:
Yeah,Valt needs to come back.

Nah, I'd prefer for it to just revolve around everyone, not just Valt's perspective. We already have a lot of that.
(Jan. 11, 2021  6:30 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  12:10 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah,Valt needs to come back.

Nah, I'd prefer for it to just revolve around everyone, not just Valt's perspective. We already have a lot of that.

I agree, I don't mind valt being the protagonist again. However, I'd want everyone to be focused on more, that haven't already been done much.
Valt as a protagonist would feel boring since we see him so much already so they would be just shoehorning him into our faces AGAIN but with more reason too.
These people wanna pull a Tyson 2.0 here if you know what I mean (those who watch OG). Bruh no one wants a 15/16 year old protagonist again when clearly he plays a major role in the season.
I expect to feel happy when I see Valt but he makes me sad Unhappy
Why do I have vibes that Lui and Dante are going to exploit LTE´s weakness?
(Jan. 12, 2021  2:08 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: These people wanna pull a Tyson 2.0 here if you know what I mean (those who watch OG). Bruh no one wants a 15/16 year old protagonist again when clearly he plays a major role in the season.

If he already plays a major role in almost every season like you said already, why does he need to be a protagonist, he already is gonna get a giant role just for existing.
(Jan. 12, 2021  2:09 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Why do I have vibes that Lui and Dante are going to exploit LTE´s weakness?

i will be SO HAPPY if that happens
(Jan. 12, 2021  2:08 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: These people wanna pull a Tyson 2.0 here if you know what I mean (those who watch OG). Bruh no one wants a 15/16 year old protagonist again when clearly he plays a major role in the season.

Same reason as to why no one wants to see another 11 year old kid again and all he has going for him is to become the strongest blader that’s all it’s been Drum is the only protagonist that’s main role is to do something different other then being the strongest blader and conquer the strongest bladers not only that how many times do we have to see these new developed characters get tossed to the side for no reason I swear if I see another random new antagonist and protagonist body lean then this whole series is just for cash grabs now as if it already wasn’t
Drum wasnt 11 year olds when he was a protagonist he was 10!
(Jan. 12, 2021  2:24 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Drum wasnt 11 year olds when he was a protagonist he was 10!

Kind of proves half my point I think it’s time to just get out of the little boy zone and set the stakes a little higher if Valt becomes a protagonist then make new rival characters for him just like in og and metal or it’s fine to make a new protagonist but then give us some side characters like Valt and Aiga and drum had the side characters which are Hikaru and Hyuga friends are so lame and do nothing no variety in these episodes as much instead of relying on favorite characters
(Jan. 12, 2021  2:10 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  2:09 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Why do I have vibes that Lui and Dante are going to exploit LTE´s weakness?

i will be SO HAPPY if that happens

Then both Drum and Lui would get curbstomped by LTE after exploiting his weakness, and probably one of them would have their Beys be destroyed and if not, severely damaged.