Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #46 (February 5, 2021)

(Jan. 29, 2021  9:19 AM)Жажда Скорости Wrote: Кто-нибудь понимает, как барабан снова использует радужный турбо?

Technically he was able to use it every battle. But it seems that it work when parthner believe Drum, and Drum have with parthner friendship bond. Then come Drum's full power and tag move is activated. In GT it was Drum and Delta ( Amane was just added, he wasn't tag partners for 3 rounds) and now it's Lui and Drum

So I can say that Aiga use Infinite Shield it's useful, cause Tempest Break and Raging Upper are strong. Ranjiro uses his Hyper Tornado, and it seems that Aiga will attack from above with his weight. Lui train Drum with his machine as Aiga and Valt and Hikaru. And return of Rainbow Turbo the Strongest move of Drum.
(Jan. 30, 2021  12:06 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:

Nice!
Well no way Aiga and Ranjiro are escaping this one not while Drum car and Raging Lui take this battle
(Jan. 30, 2021  1:18 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Well no way Aiga and Ranjiro are escaping this one not while Drum car and Raging Lui take this battle

I bet Drum and Lui will win.
What's the other battle?
(Jan. 30, 2021  1:19 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  1:18 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Well no way Aiga and Ranjiro are escaping this one not while Drum car and Raging Lui take this battle

I bet Drum and Lui will win.
What's the other battle?

The other battles are:
Shu and Lane vs. Valt and Rantaro
Hikaru and Hyuga vs. Free and Sisco
But you can already guess for one of these who will win
Lui and Drum or definitely talking this one, there’s no doubt about that.
(Jan. 30, 2021  1:20 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  1:19 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I bet Drum and Lui will win.
What's the other battle?

The other battles are:

Ha GG to Valt and Rantaro.
Interested for Hikaru and Hyuga VS Free and Sisco.
I'm betting the brothers will win. Usually after a loss they recover from their mistakes
I still feel like there gonna pull the 5 win thingy for Shu and Lane
(Jan. 30, 2021  1:23 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  1:20 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: The other battles are:

Ha GG to Valt and Rantaro.
I'm betting the brothers will win. Usually after a loss they recover from their mistakes

shu and lean are gonna win if you think rantaro is gonna do something you are wrong
(Jan. 30, 2021  5:47 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  1:23 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Ha GG to Valt and Rantaro.

shu and lean are gonna win if you think rantaro is gonna do something you are wrong

Yeah it probably won't happen
(Jan. 30, 2021  5:47 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  1:23 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Ha GG to Valt and Rantaro.

Valt and Rantaro can win this.
(Jan. 30, 2021  8:35 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  5:47 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: shu and lean are gonna win if you think rantaro is gonna do something you are wrong

Valt and Rantaro can win this.

cap store. maybe valt can do something. but rantaro cannot. its practically a 1v2.
(Jan. 30, 2021  8:49 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  8:35 AM)g2_ Wrote: Valt and Rantaro can win this.

cap store. maybe valt can do something. but rantaro cannot. its practically a 1v2.

And how exactly is that though? You do know that Rantaro has won the same number of battles and Aiga/Ranjiro/Lui/Drum and more battles than Free and Silas? This Rantaro sucks stereotype is everywhere.
Y'know what would be a hilarious, but also an awesome twist? If Valt/Rantaro did beat Shu/Lean but had Rantaro be the last one surviving whilst the other three get knocked out, sort of like that battle between White Tiger X vs PPB All Stars in G-Revolution where Lee (the weakest of the four bladers between him, Ray, Max and Rick) was also the last one to survive. I'd love it if they did that with Rantaro, where he was focused on just surviving and ended up for him and Valt winning as a result.
(Jan. 30, 2021  9:01 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Y'know what would be a hilarious, but also an awesome twist? If Valt/Rantaro did beat Shu/Lean but had Rantaro be the last one surviving whilst the other three get knocked out, sort of like that battle between White Tiger X vs PPB All Stars in G-Revolution where Lee (the weakest of the four bladers between him, Ray, Max and Rick) was also the last one to survive. I'd love it if they did that with Rantaro, where he was focused on just surviving and ended up for him and Valt winning as a result.

ya i see where your getting at. plus g2 i'm not saying rantaro cant do anything against lui, drum, aiga etc. They are going against Shu and Lane and I dont think rantaro has a chance.
(Jan. 30, 2021  10:36 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  9:01 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Y'know what would be a hilarious, but also an awesome twist? If Valt/Rantaro did beat Shu/Lean but had Rantaro be the last one surviving whilst the other three get knocked out, sort of like that battle between White Tiger X vs PPB All Stars in G-Revolution where Lee (the weakest of the four bladers between him, Ray, Max and Rick) was also the last one to survive. I'd love it if they did that with Rantaro, where he was focused on just surviving and ended up for him and Valt winning as a result.

ya i see where your getting at. plus g2 i'm not saying rantaro cant do anything against lui, drum, aiga etc. They are going against Shu and Lane and I dont think rantaro has a chance.
Rantaro can even wreck Lane easily, as long as that's what the writers want. Same way Amane beat Big Bang Apocalypse.
I hope Shu and Lane actually win but with strategy or otherwise they get the hammer and poof Valt and Rantaro win
(Jan. 30, 2021  11:23 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  10:36 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: ya i see where your getting at. plus g2 i'm not saying rantaro cant do anything against lui, drum, aiga etc. They are going against Shu and Lane and I dont think rantaro has a chance.
Rantaro can even wreck Lane easily, as long as that's what the writers want. Same way Amane beat Big Bang Apocalypse.

There is no way Rantaro can beat Lane. lane's too powerful for Rantaro to control
(Jan. 30, 2021  6:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I hope Shu and Lane actually win but with strategy or otherwise they get the hammer and poof Valt and Rantaro win

Same. Lane will probbaly END Rantaro, and shu can just world whip Valt.
Shu is more of a statregist than Lane but tbh Lane is stronger
(Jan. 30, 2021  6:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: No way Lane is losing to Rantaro!

Exactly. Stupidest thing I've ever heard that Rantaro can Wreck lane lol
(Jan. 30, 2021  6:38 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  6:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: No way Lane is losing to Rantaro!

Exactly. Stupidest thing I've ever heard that Rantaro can Wreck lane lol

I mean maybe with Variant yes but with The End? Thats kinda weird and plus no blader has exposed LTE weakness yet but probally next round Valt will since they only want him besides the bros to beat Lane
it would be funny though if valt and shu knock each other out, and mighty rantaro get a miracle outspin on lane that would be hilarious specially seeing how lane would react lol