Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #46 (February 5, 2021)

Watch Shu get the hammer and Lane decides to turn on him
(Jan. 12, 2021  2:43 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Watch Shu get the hammer and Lane decides to turn on him

probs gonna happen
lane is gonna be suspicious of shu soon
(Jan. 12, 2021  2:44 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  2:43 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Watch Shu get the hammer and Lane decides to turn on him

probs gonna happen
lane is gonna be suspicious of shu soon

What Shu is sus lol
(Jan. 12, 2021  2:42 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  2:10 AM)Pixi Wrote: i will be SO HAPPY if that happens

Then both Drum and Lui would get curbstomped by LTE after exploiting his weakness, and probably one of them would have their Beys be destroyed and if not, severely damaged.

ah well nevermind ._.
(Jan. 11, 2021  3:49 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Imo they should just go back to Valt a protagonist or have none at all. I think Beyblade has enough good characters for it to revolve around everyone. Because every gets this plot armor and it just ruins the story. Aiga was top blader in season 3 and has lost almost all his battles since. The legends festival was ruined because of plot and the super tag league is about to be, with bladers like Shu, Lean, Free, Lui, Drum & Silas losing to rookie bladers with less than 1 year of experience.

To be honest with you that's a terrible idea not only Valt's development is noticeable his maturity is recognizable and he isn't as goofy he was in Cho-Z and in the previous seasons I really think it will be a good idea for a few episodes. But then what? What will the writers do to his character now that he is a world class blader, and inspires others to blade? What will that season be like? A bunch of characters returning and fight for the championships again where Valt will end up dominating? Like seriously? I think Superking did a great job returning many characters but for what it turned out as a season Superking was very slow-paced it barely had my interests up the first 20-21 episodes. The whole point of those episodes was to introduce one character individually and growing the bros. I appreciate them returning the fan-fave characters but tbh all of them reached their development stages and they weren't as interesting as we first found them to be. 

Burst/God was just great, Cho-Z did a mixture of what I like but half of the cast, in the end, was just dumped. GT had pretty much an all-new cast season with barely 2 characters returning making any significance in the season overall. And now Superking with its the glory of returning many characters with 3 new characters and fight for the crown again. 

Season 6 being Valt's season again for a wrap might be great but as a season overall what kind of a lacklustre season would it be man especially for 52 episodes? You tell me the protagonist which has little to none development left to show how can he be the main again by any means?  

Honestly, if S6 will be the final season of burst it has to end with a bang. 
I would really love to have all 5 main protags appear in the s6 I mean they got to lol. 

Valt can be that mentor/top blader figure, Drum/Hyuga/Hikaru/Aiga being those rival characters, as much as I would like Rantaro/Ranjiro/Sisco back those 3 were purely useless in Superking really especially Sisco/Ranjiro. They could introduce a new protag with a brand new sidekick instead of some returning blader who somehow is a leg. blader and loses the entire season with hardly any wins. 

Now I'm gonna get hate for saying this but I really don't want Shu/Free/Lui to return next season. You will say am I crazy to say that? My answer: yes, I remember myself literally complaining over them 3 not returning in GT and now I see Superking, their story is pretty much done and it would be a stretch to make them come back altogether once again.

I'm not saying Fafnir/Longinus/Spriggan won't return next season oh you bet they will but they will be getting that treatment how Diabolos/Deathsyther got this season in my eyes.

Especially if the finals of the season are Hyuga/Hikaru vs Lane/Shu, I really don't think there is any point to make a return to Lane and Shu since most likely Lane will realize the real meaning of blading and Shu's purpose for the whole season will be fulfilled. Shu got way too much spotlight in Superking and I think making his return as that teacher figure would be too much as he has done that for 2 seasons straight.  

Free and Lui were just nothing but RIVALS. The 2-star figures in God got that treatment really hinders their character more if they return once again next season. It would be better not to give Fafnir/Longinus to Fumiya/Lodin and just make it a non-owned bey like Lord Spriggan.

Also for the last season of burst, I really expect tons of releases tbh, to Superking barely had that many releases I hate how each month is just 1 new bey and that's it. I remember we used to have 6 beys in a month (April 2016 when Burst officially came out on TV). So as for releases, it wouldn't be that far-fetched to continue introducing new bladers and continue the non-anime entries with a random booster for sure it would grab many's attention straight away. 

That's my take continuing to burst with a new main seems the best bet. I can't imagine a season with a little development left character just making that season 52 episodes and Valt just battling would be boring tbh. Idk what ideas do you guys have?
(Jan. 15, 2021  5:20 AM)KataXHerc Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  3:49 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Imo they should just go back to Valt a protagonist or have none at all. I think Beyblade has enough good characters for it to revolve around everyone. Because every gets this plot armor and it just ruins the story. Aiga was top blader in season 3 and has lost almost all his battles since. The legends festival was ruined because of plot and the super tag league is about to be, with bladers like Shu, Lean, Free, Lui, Drum & Silas losing to rookie bladers with less than 1 year of experience.

To be honest with you that's a terrible idea not only Valt's development is noticeable his maturity is recognizable and he isn't as goofy he was in Cho-Z and in the previous seasons I really think it will be a good idea for a few episodes. But then what? What will the writers do to his character now that he is a world class blader, and inspires others to blade? What will that season be like? A bunch of characters returning and fight for the championships again where Valt will end up dominating? Like seriously? I think Superking did a great job returning many characters but for what it turned out as a season Superking was very slow-paced it barely had my interests up the first 20-21 episodes. The whole point of those episodes was to introduce one character individually and growing the bros. I appreciate them returning the fan-fave characters but tbh all of them reached their development stages and they weren't as interesting as we first found them to be. 

Burst/God was just great, Cho-Z did a mixture of what I like but half of the cast, in the end, was just dumped. GT had pretty much an all-new cast season with barely 2 characters returning making any significance in the season overall. And now Superking with its the glory of returning many characters with 3 new characters and fight for the crown again. 

Season 6 being Valt's season again for a wrap might be great but as a season overall what kind of a lacklustre season would it be man especially for 52 episodes? You tell me the protagonist which has little to none development left to show how can he be the main again by any means?  

I would really love to have all 5 main protags appear in the s6 I mean they got to lol. 

Valt can be that mentor/top blader figure, Drum/Hyuga/Hikaru/Aiga being those rival characters, as much as I would like Rantaro/Ranjiro/Sisco back those 3 were purely useless in Superking really especially Sisco/Ranjiro. They could introduce a new protag with a brand new sidekick instead of some returning blader who somehow is a leg. blader and loses the entire season with hardly any wins. 

Now I'm gonna get hate for saying this but I really don't want Shu/Free/Lui to return next season. You will say am I crazy to say that? My answer: yes, I remember myself literally complaining over them 3 not returning in GT and now I see Superking, their story is pretty much done and it would be a stretch to make them come back altogether once again.

I'm not saying Fafnir/Longinus/Spriggan won't return next season oh you bet they will but they will be getting that treatment how Diabolos/Deathsyther got this season in my eyes.

Especially if the finals of the season are Hyuga/Hikaru vs Lane/Shu, I really don't think there is any point to make a return to Lane and Shu since most likely Lane will realize the real meaning of blading and Shu's purpose for the whole season will be fulfilled. Shu got way too much spotlight in Superking and I think making his return as that teacher figure would be too much as he has done that for 2 seasons straight.  

Free and Lui were just nothing but RIVALS. The 2-star figures in God got that treatment really hinders their character more if they return once again next season. It would be better not to give Fafnir/Longinus to Fumiya/Lodin and just make it a non-owned bey like Lord Spriggan.

Also for the last season of burst, I really expect tons of releases tbh, to Superking barely had that many releases I hate how each month is just 1 new bey and that's it. I remember we used to have 6 beys in a month (April 2016 when Burst officially came out on TV). So as for releases, it wouldn't be that far-fetched to continue introducing new bladers and continue the non-anime entries with a random booster for sure it would grab many's attention straight away. 

That's my take continuing to burst with a new main seems the best bet. I can't imagine a season with a little development left character just making that season 52 episodes and Valt just battling would be boring tbh. Idk what ideas do you guys have?

Quite frankly I think Sparking should just be Valts sendoff or just be a support character in the next season.
(Jan. 15, 2021  5:42 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  5:20 AM)KataXHerc Wrote: To be honest with you that's a terrible idea not only Valt's development is noticeable his maturity is recognizable and he isn't as goofy he was in Cho-Z and in the previous seasons I really think it will be a good idea for a few episodes. But then what? What will the writers do to his character now that he is a world class blader, and inspires others to blade? What will that season be like? A bunch of characters returning and fight for the championships again where Valt will end up dominating? Like seriously? I think Superking did a great job returning many characters but for what it turned out as a season Superking was very slow-paced it barely had my interests up the first 20-21 episodes. The whole point of those episodes was to introduce one character individually and growing the bros. I appreciate them returning the fan-fave characters but tbh all of them reached their development stages and they weren't as interesting as we first found them to be. 

Quite frankly I think Sparking should just be Valts sendoff or just be a support character in the next season.

Didn't Valt do that in GT? I mean it made no sense how he was there getting glory in GT in cameo episodes and comes back in Superking pretty much being an important character and is there almost every episode. 

Anyway, whatever it is I see no point introducing any of the characters now really unless they are getting the rival treatment or any of their past roles. The only characters that I do look forward to in s6 are (Valt, Aiga, Drum, Hyuga, Hikaru, Wakiya (considering if he is introduced with that commissioner role like how the manga played him)) that's really it lol I barely have anyone in my list. I would rather have Morita do make characters that are ORIGNAL from their standpoint and not similar to any of their counterparts. Like how Blindt, Joe, Gwyn, Pot were original for their part. 

What I really don't look forward to seeing in s6 is another Shu figure but with a different face, Delta was enough and it would really irritate me if they introduce another one of those characters, and also I don't want another Rantaro type character who lose the entire season and get the sidekick treatment. I want a sidekick that actually wins with the protag and makes himself look important as well in the protag's development. I also don't want other nobodies owning fan fav beys that is just a dumb idea and gets them to hate tbh. Look what we did to Fumiya. 

As for protag, I want a protag that is actually decently developed in Beyblade has prior knowledge on how to blade. I don't like how they took a curve on literally every protag there is who starts fresh except (Valt, Drum). I look forward to a main that is developed with a piece of prior knowledge, has a decent level of bonding with his bey, and can win without the cursed thing known as plot armour. Oh, I really want a female protag. Not gonna happen but still, for character design, I want more distinct on this protag. Someone for real this time who is not copying Valt's style with that dorky face with face marks and crazy hair. 

Antag, I don't want a Lain type antag this time oh god please no. If I want an antag this time, I want someone who is chill but can get really intimidating. I think Damien can be the closest thing I want from an antag. Someone who had a rough event in their past that lead them to have a downfall in life and gives all to become something that being the strongest blader around the region in order to be successful. Imagine a girl antagonist. I'm gonna go wild if there is a female antag lol. Seems quite far-fetched but still not committing a crime fantasizing lol. 

So you see, I want a chill season to end it off really. Like superking but decently paced, with many characters having shine, great protag/antag, original characters, returning characters (not too much), diversity to characters and their designs, avoiding the crazy resonance and flare stuff like a man let's make this season with logic with some clutch/plot armour/and that blader spirit here and there. Last but not least, plot twists and surprising battle endings. Those are a HUGE plus on my list. Burst is known to be predictable which is why I start to lower my interest in it. Imagine if this season will be the greatest and follows everyone's recommendations it may be the best burst season overall.
(Jan. 15, 2021  6:03 AM)KataXHerc Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  5:42 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Quite frankly I think Sparking should just be Valts sendoff or just be a support character in the next season.

Didn't Valt do that in GT? I mean it made no sense how he was there getting glory in GT in cameo episodes and comes back in Superking pretty much being an important character and is there almost every episode. 

Anyway, whatever it is I see no point introducing any of the characters now really unless they are getting the rival treatment or any of their past roles. The only characters that I do look forward to in s6 are (Valt, Aiga, Drum, Hyuga, Hikaru, Wakiya (considering if he is introduced with that commissioner role like how the manga played him)) that's really it lol I barely have anyone in my list. I would rather have Morita do make characters that are ORIGNAL from their standpoint and not similar to any of their counterparts. Like how Blindt, Joe, Gwyn, Pot were original for their part. 

What I really don't look forward to seeing in s6 is another Shu figure but with a different face, Delta was enough and it would really irritate me if they introduce another one of those characters, and also I don't want another Rantaro type character who lose the entire season and get the sidekick treatment. I want a sidekick that actually wins with the protag and makes himself look important as well in the protag's development. I also don't want other nobodies owning fan fav beys that is just a dumb idea and gets them to hate tbh. Look what we did to Fumiya. 

As for protag, I want a protag that is actually decently developed in Beyblade has prior knowledge on how to blade. I don't like how they took a curve on literally every protag there is who starts fresh except (Valt, Drum). I look forward to a main that is developed with a piece of prior knowledge, has a decent level of bonding with his bey, and can win without the cursed thing known as plot armour. Oh, I really want a female protag. Not gonna happen but still, for character design, I want more distinct on this protag. Someone for real this time who is not copying Valt's style with that dorky face with face marks and crazy hair. 

Antag, I don't want a Lain type antag this time oh god please no. If I want an antag this time, I want someone who is chill but can get really intimidating. I think Damien can be the closest thing I want from an antag. Someone who had a rough event in their past that lead them to have a downfall in life and gives all to become something that being the strongest blader around the region in order to be successful. Imagine a girl antagonist. I'm gonna go wild if there is a female antag lol. Seems quite far-fetched but still not committing a crime fantasizing lol. 

So you see, I want a chill season to end it off really. Like superking but decently paced, with many characters having shine, great protag/antag, original characters, returning characters (not too much), diversity to characters and their designs, avoiding the crazy resonance and flare stuff like a man let's make this season with logic with some clutch/plot armour/and that blader spirit here and there. Last but not least, plot twists and surprising battle endings. Those are a HUGE plus on my list. Burst is known to be predictable which is why I start to lower my interest in it. Imagine if this season will be the greatest and follows everyone's recommendations it may be the best burst season overall.

Now that I think it, absolutely. He essentially got the Zero-G Ginga Treatment in GT
Hey Female Protag will be cool you know, I kinda miss Kris or Shasa anyway
(Jan. 15, 2021  6:21 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Hey Female Protag will be cool you know, I kinda miss Kris or Shasa anyway
I think Ichika (blonde girl from last season) was pretty fun and honestly deserved a proper bey. She'd work well as a main..
(Jan. 08, 2021  8:24 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Raging Tempest ?! We we finally get Rage Dragon or Tempest Longinus ? :o
The spear and the dragon, the dragon will be stronger when holding the spear, the spear thrust power will be stronger by the hands of the dragon, it is call Raging Tempest!

(Jan. 15, 2021  5:20 AM)KataXHerc Wrote:

(Jan. 15, 2021  6:03 AM)KataXHerc Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  5:42 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Quite frankly I think Sparking should just be Valts sendoff or just be a support character in the next season.

Are these supposed to be posted on the season six speculations?
Preview looks epic! 100 percent Lui and Drum are winning this. Finally after 24 episodes Aiga uses Infinite Shield. And no way Rainbow Turbo is coming back!
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:46 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Preview looks epic! 100 percent Lui and Drum are winning this. Finally after 24 episodes Aiga uses Infinite Shield. And no way Rainbow Turbo is coming back!

It’s possible that it’s just a powerful rainbow aura and not actually rainbow turbo but based on the way it explodes I think it very well may be.
lui and drum got this in the bag now that I think about it isn't free and sisco pair going to end up last In this tournament . huh interesting
Does anyone realize how drum uses the rainbow turbo again
Suddenly writers remember flux powers exist.
And they'll use it in a simple 2v2. Remember when the Rainbow Flux has a strong symbolic in the 4th season?
Lui and Drum are definitely winning this, I think. Yay, Infinite Shield.
If you play close attention during the preview you can see two separate shots that seemingly allow us to piece together exactly what Raging Tempest is. Longinus and Dragon collide head on with each other and Longinus uses its upper attack to launch Dragon mid air directly at the opponent in a burst of rainbow aura (that is activated by the friendship Lui and Drum have when they execute the move).
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:19 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Does anyone realize how drum uses the rainbow turbo again

It doesn't necessarily seem like Rainbow Turbo, but just a burst of rainbow aura.

Thankfully since round 4 was rushed as fast as a space rocket, they can now put 1 battle into each episode and be fine. The preview looks amazing, with Aiga finally using the Shield again which is cool because he's facing two attack types. Drum and Lui looks insane, and I love how Lui joins Drum with his flaming hair during Drum's signature animation. Not to mention the rainbow burst of friendship.

Lui and Drum got this is the bag, regardless of Hyper Tornado. I like (and hate) that they barely started to incorporate more combos like this. Hyper Tornado and Infinite Buster, Raging Tempest, Synchro Lightning, World Spriggan activating Lucifer. Too bad every battle couldn't be as well coordinated or animated as the others.

Also, for the story. Since Lui and Drum most likely win, that gives them two points. They could have V&R as well as H&H win easily and fight a tiebreaker. I also saw somewhere (from Vtryuga) and really weird and bad idea that the writers could laze to, but do to plot, no. If V&R won, but F&S ALSO won, then every team other than L&S would have 2 points. I wondered how they'd settle the ties, and the speculation was a battle Royale.

That better not freaking happen. Just that one V&R VS HH tiebreaker and live our lives peacefully.
Why are people upset about the rushed battles. At least they are better than, Free vs Xander, Kurtz vs Boa, Boa vs Cuza.
(Jan. 29, 2021  1:58 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why are people upset about the rushed battles. At least they are better than, Free vs Xander, Kurtz vs Boa, Boa vs Cuza.

Ah we all have been spoilt. I am only upset with the battle of free and leans team. This is because they had teased this rivalry since the beggining of sparking and well not to even have a mention of it in the final battle is just lame tbh. It just feels as if the writers forgot about this halfway through the season. It is just poor writing from that aspect.
Really happy Aiga and Ranjiro won. I think that in the next few episodes we’ll see the last battles, and then we’ll have Hyuga and Hikaru, Valt and Rantaro, Aiga and Ranjiro, and Shu vs Lane in the semis. My predictions is that A+R goes up against H+H and V+R goes up against L+S. (Wrong episode, but it’s whatever)
(Jan. 29, 2021  3:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Really happy Aiga and Ranjiro won. I think that in the next few episodes we’ll see the last battles, and then we’ll have Hyuga and Hikaru, Valt and Rantaro, Aiga and Ranjiro, and Shu vs Lane in the semis. My predictions is that A+R goes up against H+H and V+R goes up against L+S.

There ain't gonna be semis in this. After everyone's done battling everyone else, the two teams with the best scores move directly to the finals. I think this was said when the league just started. Also A+R already went up against H+H, so it's gonna be A+R vs L+D and H+H vs F+S. The 1st one was shown in the preview for the next ep as well.