Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #46 (February 5, 2021)

In ep 42 The Ashais were at full power when they charged at Ahcillies and Rangiro but Aiga and Rangiro weren't going at full power
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:23 PM)MasterChef Wrote: In ep 42 The Ashais were at full power when they charged at Ahcillies and Rangiro but Aiga and Rangiro weren't going at full power

I think we should move the discussion the random anime and manga thoughts.
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:22 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:17 PM)i\m batman Wrote: He destroyed Drum after that tho, but that's pretty much it I guess.

Fair enough although, I wouldn’t say destroy, more like “beat.” Destroyed is what I would say during a one sided battle but it wasn’t quite one sided.

Yeah that's true, saying 'destroy' would be being unfair to Drum. He did put up a fight.
(Feb. 06, 2021  5:43 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  5:35 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I wouldn't say ranjiro is better yea he came up with the strategy but aiga was the executioners for taking out not only rantaro but also valt,  and during the match against drum and lui when aiga was out ranjiro became kind of an easy prey.  we have to remember this is a team effort thing the writers have to somehow make both partners do good aiga doesn't need the focus cause well globally he did better than both drum and ranjiro already throughout the season.  ranjiro on the other hand needed that boost nothing says ranjiro can take on aiga 1 vs 1 (which I completely think he can't) as drum i also don't believe he would beat aiga as well, his doing this great cause he has one of the best partner in this tournament lui is completely a team player and helping drum at all time . it would be a great battle but the end result for me would end like how but ended during the legend fest alot of people are downplaying aiga cause his not being super great as a partner when he doesn't needed too that's why lane is so boring and lame as a partner to shu his great own his own to the point he could've participate in this alone a very boring guy.  but with aiga the name him take a backseat to make ranjiro good same with drum cause they needed it more than aiga or lui .

If we’re talking about actions throughout the season then yes, he did do better than them both but to be fair, the legends festival also effectively doubles as an arc for him hence his extra focus so it’s kind of hard to count that seeing as Drum and Ranjiro never actually got arcs. Another thing, although Aiga was the one who took out Rantaro and Valkyrie it was purely because of Ranjiro’s tornado. It’s the same as Drum doing the attacking during raging tempest, although Lui doesn’t attack he is still directly responsible for the boost Drum receives that’s just the way the move is meant to go. Without Hyper Tornado the move wouldn’t really be possible. When Aiga got doubled out with Drum Ranjiro was easy prey but there were multiple reasons for that. Firstly he was completely out of stamina and energy due to holding out Hyper Tornado for so long and the storm plate also threw Ragnaruk directly at Longinus, so not only was it out of energy but also completely vulnerable to Longinus attack it wasn’t really a fair clash at all. As for Drum, unlike Aiga, Drum actually loses with grace and isn’t easily knocked out or eliminated. Throughout this tournament Aiga has been a total glass cannon. The bros eliminated him and Ranjiro easily. He would have lost to Lane right off the bat had Ranjiro not saved him from LTE and when him and Free knocked each other out Achilles landed first implying that they would have lost had they been the two remaining bladers. He hasn’t done anything good in this tournament without being boosted by Ranjiro and even then, he only won once. If we are a basing a 1v1 between Ranjiro and Aiga on current power level and not past season performance or shenanigans I’m sure Ranjiro it would at the very least be close.

those are fair point
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:13 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:07 PM)Zeutron Wrote: On what grounds though? What has Aiga done outside of the legends festival (his arc) to prove that claim?

I don't think Legends Festival was entirely Aiga's arc. His arc ended when he beat Lane imo.
When did Aiga beat Lane? Are you talking about that tag battle? Because, wow that's a short arc.
(Feb. 06, 2021  8:44 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:13 PM)i\m batman Wrote: I don't think Legends Festival was entirely Aiga's arc. His arc ended when he beat Lane imo.
When did Aiga beat Lane? Are you talking about that tag battle? Because, wow that's a short arc.

don't forget it also was a lucky win if hyuga didn't do what he did Lucifer wouldn't have lost balance which was the reason why aiga actually won that match if it didn't happen lane would've won.
(Feb. 07, 2021  1:34 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  8:44 PM)g2_ Wrote: When did Aiga beat Lane? Are you talking about that tag battle? Because, wow that's a short arc.

don't forget it also was a lucky win if hyuga didn't do what he did Lucifer wouldn't have lost balance which was the reason why aiga actually won that match if it didn't happen lane would've won.
I most definitely agree with you.
(Feb. 05, 2021  10:42 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2021  10:38 AM)i\m batman Wrote: Sweet episode.
Maybe this will happen in 49-50
Ok so just watched episode 46 sub, and apparently if all the teams will have 2 stars, Wakiya said "If that happens we go round-robin and take the last team standing." what did he even mean by that?
(Feb. 08, 2021  1:08 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2021  10:42 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Maybe this will happen in 49-50
Ok so just watched episode 46 sub, and apparently if all the teams will have 2 stars, Wakiya said "If that happens we go round-robin and take the last team standing." what did he even mean by that?

If there is a tie then we will have another round robin among the remaining players. The team wit the most points will advance to finals with Lean and Shu
(Feb. 08, 2021  1:34 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  1:08 PM)g2_ Wrote: Ok so just watched episode 46 sub, and apparently if all the teams will have 2 stars, Wakiya said "If that happens we go round-robin and take the last team standing." what did he even mean by that?

If there is a tie then we will have another round robin among the remaining players. The team wit the most points will advance to finals with Lean and Shu
That makes no sense, there are like 6 episodes left.
(Feb. 08, 2021  1:08 PM)g2_ Wrote: Ok so just watched episode 46 sub, and apparently if all the teams will have 2 stars, Wakiya said "If that happens we go round-robin and take the last team standing." what did he even mean by that?

So your telling me we have to watch them duke it out with the legends again even though they have already beaten them that makes absolutely no sense unless their fighting Free and Silas + Valt and Rantaro then it’s perfectly reasonable but if it’s literally all of them then that’s just retarded

And if this happens, we need at least 1 or 2 more episodes which is going to be like this

Episode 48 valt and rantaro vs shu and lean
Episode 49 3 battle tie breaker 
Episode 50 3 battle 
Episode 51 3 battle 
Episode 52 1 battle 
Episode 53 finale

Note round the 5 way tiebreaker need at least 9 more matches which will consume a lot of time.
And plus the Ending will be rushed.
(Feb. 08, 2021  1:46 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  1:34 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: If there is a tie then we will have another round robin among the remaining players. The team wit the most points will advance to finals with Lean and Shu

So your telling me we have to watch them duke it out with the legends again even though they have already beaten them that makes absolutely no sense unless their fighting Free and Silas + Valt and Rantaro then it’s perfectly reasonable but if it’s literally all of them then that’s just retarded

You haven't understood. If the teams are tied for points then yes they have to. But if they are not then the top 2 teams Qualify
(Feb. 08, 2021  1:55 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  1:46 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: So your telling me we have to watch them duke it out with the legends again even though they have already beaten them that makes absolutely no sense unless their fighting Free and Silas + Valt and Rantaro then it’s perfectly reasonable but if it’s literally all of them then that’s just retarded

You haven't understood. If the teams are tied for points then yes they have to. But if they are not then the top 2 teams Qualify

O ok thank you now that I think about it by the time Valt and Rantaro are done with Lean Shu which is episode 49 their will only be 3 episodes left I don’t think theirs that much time for everyone to break the tie and earn more points
I doubt they would rush another round robin that quickly, not to mention that there is an odd number of teams. I don't have my hopes up tho, since the next episode is called No Spark, which doesn't sound too good for the bros.
I think Lane and Shu will win the Super legend tag leuge tournament and ep 50-52 will be the brothers battling Lane for revenge in 1v1 battles so maybe ep 51 is Hikaru vs Lane and episode 52 is Hygua vs Lane. This is not real this is just a guess of what might happen
(Feb. 08, 2021  4:55 PM)MasterChef Wrote: I think Lane and Shu will win the Super legend tag leuge tournament and ep 50-52 will be the brothers battling Lane for revenge in 1v1 battles so maybe ep 51 is Hikaru vs Lane and episode 52 is Hygua vs Lane. This is not real this is just a guess of what might happen
I am not sure, but probably will have a tag team battle royle, right?

(Feb. 08, 2021  1:46 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  1:34 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: If there is a tie then we will have another round robin among the remaining players. The team wit the most points will advance to finals with Lean and Shu
And if this happens, we need at least 1 or 2 more episodes which is going to be like this

Episode 50 3 battle 
Episode 51 3 battle 
Episode 52 1 battle 
Episode 53 finale

Note round the 5 way tiebreaker need at least 9 more matches which will consume a lot of time.
I agree with your episode list, because the Tag Team Battle Royle is the second main battle and the bros vs Lane and Shu is the main, So it should be longer than the other episode.
(Feb. 08, 2021  1:46 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:

Episode 50 3 battle 
Episode 51 3 battle 
Episode 52 1 battle 
Episode 53 finale

There ain't no episode 53 in this season; it ends on episode 52
(Feb. 09, 2021  2:23 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  1:46 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: And if this happens, we need at least 1 or 2 more episodes which is going to be like this

Episode 50 3 battle 
Episode 51 3 battle 
Episode 52 1 battle 
Episode 53 finale

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Tag Team Battle Royle is the second main battle and the bros vs Lane and Shu is the main, So it should be longer than the other episode.[/font]
(Feb. 09, 2021  2:04 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  4:55 PM)MasterChef Wrote: I think Lane and Shu will win the Super legend tag leuge tournament and ep 50-52 will be the brothers battling Lane for revenge in 1v1 battles so maybe ep 51 is Hikaru vs Lane and episode 52 is Hygua vs Lane. This is not real this is just a guess of what might happen
I am not sure, but probably will have a tag team battle royle, right

We will have to see if Hikaru and Hygua lose or win but in the end it's a high chance of the Asahi twins team vs Lane and Shu for yhe finals.
(Feb. 09, 2021  2:23 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  1:46 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: And if this happens, we need at least 1 or 2 more episodes which is going to be like this

Episode 50 3 battle 
Episode 51 3 battle 
Episode 52 1 battle 
Episode 53 finale

Yes i know was just examining what will happen if the 5 way tiebreaker happens
(Feb. 09, 2021  2:45 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  2:23 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: There ain't no episode 53 in this season; it ends on episode 52
Yes i know was just examining what will happen if the 5 way tiebreaker happens
Still have a chance
[quote = "[[NØBØDY]]" pid = '1730862' dateline = '1612600819']
(Feb. 06, 2021  9:27 AM)g2_ Wrote: Барабан определенно не такой сильный, как Айга.

Айга явно сильнее, рейтинги - живое тому доказательство.
[/ quote]

Звания не доказывают, насколько вы сильны. Просто говорят, сколько беков ты лопнул. Айга может быть слабее Барабана, и ранг не доказывает, что Айга может быть сильнее Барабана. Shu said that rank doesn't prove how strong you

(Feb. 06, 2021  5:26 AM)Dasmind Wrote: На самом деле у них почти одинаковый уровень, хотя у Aiga уровень супер шин выше.

What about Drum serious mode