Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #45 (January 29, 2021)

(Jan. 08, 2021  8:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Sounds like Monkey Boy Drum is battling this episode

monkey boi vs drum lol?
naw at round 5 its gonna be team lane and shu vs free and sisco because lane will destroy fafnir and that will be a ending of a tournament for free
(Jan. 08, 2021  11:25 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: naw at round 5 its gonna be team lane and shu vs free and sisco because lane will destroy fafnir and that will be a ending of a tournament for free

free fans: Unhappy

this is a joke pls dont sue me
(Jan. 08, 2021  11:24 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  8:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Sounds like Monkey Boy Drum is battling this episode

monkey boi vs drum lol?

No thats the nickname of drum
(Jan. 08, 2021  11:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  11:24 PM)Pixi Wrote: monkey boi vs drum lol?

No thats the nickname of drum

oh ok .-.
Hmmmm Free VS Shu who you think will win. Also I just thought of something.
With that left spinning storm plate imagine free he hand spins onto the plate *SPINS FOREVER*
(Jan. 09, 2021  12:59 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Hmmmm Free VS Shu who you think will win. Also I just thought of something.
With that left spinning storm plate imagine free he hand spins onto the plate *SPINS FOREVER*

I can certainly see Shu winning but it wouldn't be a curbstomp. Free is an extremely powerful blader. Truthfully though I see Free going after Lane instead of Shu given Free and Lane's history.
(Jan. 09, 2021  1:22 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  12:59 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Hmmmm Free VS Shu who you think will win. Also I just thought of something.

I can certainly see Shu winning but it wouldn't be a curbstomp. Free is an extremely powerful blader. Truthfully though I see Free going after Lane instead of Shu given Free and Lane's history.

Honestly anyone can beat anyone in this tournament (except for Shu and Lane of course since it’s the team with the main antagonist). It seems like Lane is just going to fight everyone.
(Jan. 09, 2021  12:01 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  1:22 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I can certainly see Shu winning but it wouldn't be a curbstomp. Free is an extremely powerful blader. Truthfully though I see Free going after Lane instead of Shu given Free and Lane's history.

Honestly anyone can beat anyone in this tournament (except for Shu and Lane of course since it’s the team with the main antagonist). It seems like Lane is just going to fight everyone.

I see Free particularly going after Lane during their tag battle.
(Jan. 09, 2021  12:10 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  12:01 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly anyone can beat anyone in this tournament (except for Shu and Lane of course since it’s the team with the main antagonist). It seems like Lane is just going to fight everyone.

I see Free particularly going after Lane during their tag battle.

He did break Fafnir so it seems likely. It’s a shame that it’ll all be in vain.
I think Valt and Rantaro fight someone, and they also start Drum and Lui vs Hikaru and Hyuga round 2.
(Jan. 09, 2021  1:22 AM)Admiral W Wrote:

yeah but SiScO vs Lain yeah no S/L gonna win clearly on that one no way Free winning that 2v1.
Been almost a week since we talked here.
Yeah All I will say is this episode will show Valt and Rantaro battling here. Not sure who tho but I'm sure just for that. Yeah maybe the bros battle here?
(Jan. 21, 2021  4:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: [s] Been almost a week since we talked here. [s/]
Yeah All I will say is this episode will show Valt and Rantaro battling here. Not sure who tho but I'm sure just for that. Yeah maybe the bros battle here?

nah i think lui and drum battle here to
gachi is kinda drum's thing
(Jan. 21, 2021  4:35 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  4:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Been almost a week since we talked here.

nah i think lui and drum battle here to

Yeah but Manly is Rantaro or I mean Kumicho's thing
(Jan. 21, 2021  4:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  4:35 PM)Pixi Wrote: nah i think lui and drum battle here to

Yeah but Manly is Rantaro or I mean Kumicho's thing

so maybe there's two battles in this episode
(Jan. 21, 2021  4:39 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  4:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah but Manly is Rantaro or I mean Kumicho's thing

so maybe there's two battles in this episode

Eh maybe but we gotta wait and see
So my prediction is Aiga and Ranjiro vs Valt and Rantaro, Aiga and Ranjiro win. Free and Sisco vs Shu and Lean, Shu and Lean win. Lui and Drum vs Asahi bros, Asahi wins. But in episode 47 we will get Rage Tempest

Stop how Ranjiro got in center, like it's impossible, it's not like Cyclone stadium. And Twin Strike was must to broke in battle against Aiga and Ranjiro, but it survived
I believe that Aiga and Ranjiro will win their battle against Valt and Rantaro, Lui and Drum will obviously lose to the bros and I believe that by some miracle Silas and Free will beat Lane and Shu just so they don’t have to leave the tournament with 1 win and four losses. That way all non finalist teams score 2 wins and three losses (I’ve kept this prediction for months now and I’m starting to get excited since I believe it’ll actually happen).
What makes anyone think Aiga and Ranjiro are winning lol? If they can't even beat Shu and Lane heck even the bros than what chance do they have against Legend of Legends and Man of Man and afterwards or before anyway to the White Knight and WBBA Hero
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:13 PM)XD EarthHelios Wrote: What makes anyone think Aiga and Ranjiro are winning lol? If they can't even beat Shu and Lane heck even the bros than what chance do they have against Legend of Legends and Man of Man and afterwards or before anyway to the White Knight and WBBA Hero

I’d rather they get one last win especially since Ranjiro is finally going to use the middle of the storm to create the ultimate tornado.
Actually Ranjiro has done pretty well so far. Hmm I am very surprised he even saved Achilles from doing Limit Break The End
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Actually Ranjiro has done pretty well so far. Hmm I am very surprised he even saved Achilles from doing Limit Break The End

If you really think about it, all teams have done well in this tournament. In terms of individual bladers I would say that almost all bladers have done good as well. The only blader I’m not satisfied with in this tournament is Aiga tbh, he’s been getting carried by Ranjiro and hasn’t gotten much focus compared to anyone really.
The preview had been leaked, it's Shu and Lane vs Free and Sisco, Valt and Rantaro vs Aiga and Ranjiro, Hikaru and Hyuga vs Lui and Drum.