Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #44 (January 22, 2021)

Watch out for clickbait tho since the majority of it is clickbait
(Jan. 21, 2021  5:49 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  5:42 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: We have, the battle got leaked.

How in the world did that leak?

Don't ask me I'm as confused as you are but it's certainty real.
(Jan. 21, 2021  4:39 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  4:37 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Where was science when Lain the pain with Variant Lucifer? Where was science when Lucifer the end beat both Dragon and Longinus? Science has never been in beyblade so why bring it up now of all times.

Who was bringing up science lol? Also I think its painfully obvious how Lucius beat Dragon and Luinor, with Spryzen's help to activate the gimmick.

He would have won either way. Spriggan really just sped the process up.
(Jan. 21, 2021  6:35 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  4:39 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Who was bringing up science lol? Also I think its painfully obvious how Lucius beat Dragon and Luinor, with Spryzen's help to activate the gimmick.

He would have won either way. Spriggan really just sped the process up.

Yeah true, the damage would have kicked in from the pincer attack anyways but I like the teamwork route it was a very good decision.
(Jan. 21, 2021  5:38 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  5:19 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Это потому, что и левый, и правый бей атакуют одновременно. Так что трюк не сработает

Согласен. Мы не можем сравнивать, потому что проиграли Twin Strike

Также ребята, Вакия не понимает аватар. Так...

как узнать, что у него нет аватара?
No. I wanted to say that Wakiya not realize avatar, that's why he lose

(Jan. 21, 2021  6:39 PM)ЗемляГелиос Wrote: [Спойлер]
Лол, вы все видели, когда Вакия пил эту чашку, что он делал?
[/Спойлер]

What. Where?

(Jan. 21, 2021  5:55 PM)ЗемляГелиос Wrote: Остерегайтесь кликбейтов, потому что большая их часть - кликбейты.

But some of them are useful

(Jan. 21, 2021  5:49 PM)Адмирал W Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  5:42 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: У нас есть, битва просочилась. [спойлер] Проиграли Twin Strike и победили только Айгера, Ранджиро и Данте, потому что им нужно было показать, насколько это круто. [/ spoiler]

Как вообще эта утечка произошла?
It seems that there is hacker on YT
(Jan. 21, 2021  8:15 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  5:38 PM)Pixi Wrote: как узнать, что у него нет аватара?
No. I wanted to say that Wakiya not realize avatar, that's why he lose

(Jan. 21, 2021  6:39 PM)ЗемляГелиос Wrote: [Спойлер]
Лол, вы все видели, когда Вакия пил эту чашку, что он делал?
[/Спойлер]

What. Where?

(Jan. 21, 2021  5:55 PM)ЗемляГелиос Wrote: Остерегайтесь кликбейтов, потому что большая их часть - кликбейты.

But some of them are useful

(Jan. 21, 2021  5:49 PM)Адмирал W Wrote: Как вообще эта утечка произошла?
It seems that there is hacker on YT

Don’t want to be mean or offensive, but can you stop turning the quotes to this foreign language? If you’re not doing this on purpose then I would like to apologize.
(Jan. 22, 2021  3:24 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:

(Jan. 22, 2021  3:28 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  3:24 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:

This episode cannot see Wyvern avatar , but some more episodes to go so we might see when the brothers train more until strong enough to beat lean, some of the bladers will not show their avatar in the first time battle.
(Jan. 22, 2021  2:40 AM)6 Юпитер 5 Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  8:15 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Нет. Я хотел сказать, что Вакия не понимает аватар, поэтому он проиграл

Какая. Где?

Но некоторые из них полезны

Похоже, на YT есть хакер

Не хочу быть грубым или оскорбительным, но можете ли вы перестать переводить цитаты на этот иностранный язык? Если вы не делаете этого специально, я хотел бы извиниться.

I'm sorry. I don't know why it translates on Russian.
Wow im really impressed with this episode even tho it's filler it's really fun to watch since this reminds me of season 1 episode a lot tho there are some sequences that is really weird
In the preview for this episode, it's Achilles that was getting sucked in by the tornado.
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:15 PM)Admiral W Wrote: In the preview for this episode, it's Achilles that was getting sucked in by the tornado.
Rantaro glide also got suck in.
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:26 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:15 PM)Admiral W Wrote: In the preview for this episode, it's Achilles that was getting sucked in by the tornado.
Rantaro glide also got suck in.

Yup. Noticed that as well.
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:29 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:26 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Rantaro glide also got suck in.

Yup. Noticed that as well.

This leads me to believe either Ranjiro's Ragnaruk sucked in Achilles as some kind of combo or Rantaro was in the center first and somehow got pushed out by Ranjiro (unlikely).
(Jan. 22, 2021  10:15 AM)Жажда Скорости Wrote: Ничего себе, я действительно впечатлен этим эпизодом, даже несмотря на то, что он наполнитель, его действительно интересно смотреть, поскольку он очень напоминает мне эпизод 1 сезона, хотя есть некоторые эпизоды, которые действительно странные

Yeah , Jotaro

(Jan. 22, 2021  12:15 PM)Адмирал W Wrote: В превью этого эпизода торнадо затянул Ахиллеса.

Wait when come Infinite Dive

Stop. How Ranjiro got in center, if no one can't. And also crater spin in right , so only left spin beys can control it

(Jan. 21, 2021  5:56 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  5:49 PM)Адмирал W Wrote: Как вообще эта утечка произошла?

Не спрашивайте меня, я запутался так же, как и вы, но это правда.

I understand how Wakiya lose. About left and right spin beys. So Wywron lose, cause both beys attack at same place
(Jan. 22, 2021  1:38 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  10:15 AM)Жажда Скорости Wrote: Ничего себе, я действительно впечатлен этим эпизодом, даже несмотря на то, что он наполнитель, его действительно интересно смотреть, поскольку он очень напоминает мне эпизод 1 сезона, хотя есть некоторые эпизоды, которые действительно странные

Yeah , Jotaro

(Jan. 22, 2021  12:15 PM)Адмирал W Wrote: В превью этого эпизода торнадо затянул Ахиллеса.

Wait when come Infinite Dive

Stop. How Ranjiro got in center, if no one can't. And also crater spin in right , so only left spin beys can control it

(Jan. 21, 2021  5:56 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Не спрашивайте меня, я запутался так же, как и вы, но это правда.

I understand how Wakiya lose. About left and right spin beys. So Wywron lose, cause both beys attack at same place

Uh, not one even tried to take the center of the storm plate, so there really wasn't anything stopping anyone from trying. The storm plate does revolve to the right, which favors left spins' spin pattern, but we've seen right spins use it just fine. Not to mention that taking the center would remove the disadvantage of a right spin moving around in the plate, and would just increase the spin power of the bey, unlike it just increasing the raw speed of a left spin.

That probably doesn't make sense.
Anyone else notice that when Aiger used "Infinite Sword" it was the same exact animation as Infinite Buster.