Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #43 (January 15, 2021)

43) Simultaneous Strike!? Limit Break: The End!
同時討ち!?リミットブレイクジエンド
Dōshi uchi!? Rimitto Bureiku Ji Endo
January 15, 2021

Lean's black Flare burns after watching Hyuga and Hikaru's battle. Meanwhile on the stage, the 2nd match of the 3rd round between the members of the BC Sol start. Against Free and Sisco, Valt and Rantaro face them with their special technique 'Synchro Lightining'! Moving on with the 3rd match, Lucifer is cornered by Longinus and Dragon's perfect coordination attacks. Spriggan moves to help, but the opponent it hits is...!?

Note: Titles provided by Marutti.
From the preview it has a Pretty good animation A class maybe
The poses themselves look cool but the movement be kinda stiff tho lol.
(Jan. 08, 2021  9:19 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The poses themselves look cool but the movement be kinda stiff tho lol.
Where do you find it stiff? As far as i know from the preview this episode movement is pretty fluid
So it seems like Lane will actually friendly fire on Shu. Both the preview and episode titled prove this. It’s going to be interesting seeing Lane defeat all three of them.
(Jan. 08, 2021  9:43 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  9:19 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The poses themselves look cool but the movement be kinda stiff tho lol.
Where do you find it stiff? As far as i know from the preview this episode movement is pretty fluid

Valt and Rantaro at the start and Shu near the end look meh.
(Jan. 08, 2021  10:13 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  9:43 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Where do you find it stiff? As far as i know from the preview this episode movement is pretty fluid

Valt and Rantaro at the start and Shu near the end look meh.
Well it doesn't look stiff tho if you want something that looks stiff drum vs gywn ep 52 might be your answer since it has a lot of stiff animation
(Jan. 08, 2021  7:46 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 43) Simultaneous Strike!? Limit Break: The End!
同時討ち!?リミットブレイクジエンド
Dōshi uchi!? Rimitto Bureiku Ji Endo
January 15, 2021

Lean's black Flare burns after watching Hyuga and Hikaru's battle. Meanwhile on the stage, the 2nd match of the 3rd round between the members of the BC Sol start. Against Free and Sisco, Valt and Rantaro face them with their special technique 'Synchro Lightining'! Moving on with the 3rd match, Lucifer is cornered by Longinus and Dragon's perfect coordination attacks. Spriggan moves to help, but the opponent it hits is...!?

Note: Titles provided by Marutti.

The title is supposed to be 同士討ち not 同時討ち. That doesn't mean simultaneous but striking an ally.

[Image: aywM.png]
(Jan. 08, 2021  9:51 AM)Zeutron Wrote: So it seems like Lane will actually friendly fire on Shu. Both the preview and episode titled prove this. It’s going to be interesting seeing Lane defeat all three of them.
Nope, he still not know about the meaning of beyblade, aren’t he?
Looks like only parts of the battle will have above average animation.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I don’t think that Lane friendly fired at Shu. We see in the preview that Dragon and Longinus are going all out on LTE and Shu being Shu tries to save Lane, but Lane had already freed himself meaning that he would continue to move forward and hit Spriggan (due to some trajectory stuff). More evidence is that Lane doesn’t friendly fire (sure he isn’t a team player but he isn’t a team killer).
wow cant wait to see that new technique animated :O
The most insane battle of this episode will probally be Shu and Lane vs. Drum and Lui. The BC Sol Duel meh we wait and see what happens
(Jan. 08, 2021  3:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The most insane battle of this episode will probally be Shu and Lane vs. Drum and Lui. The BC Sol Duel meh we wait and see what happens

More like Drum, Lui and Shu vs Lane. Unironically.
shu and lane are obviously going to win the battle lol
Anyone want to bet (as a joke)? I legitimately believe that Drum and Lui are going to win this one, especially since it seems Shu will turn on Lane. Plus they can more than afford to make Shu and Lane lose once before the finals, since there is not going to be any other team with less than 2 losses.
i have this feeling that spriggan is going to hit satan or LTE
Hold it I just realized that of Shu and Lane are to win all the battles there pulling a Shu and Free Treatment
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hold it I just realized that of Shu and Lane are to win all the battles there pulling a Shu and Free Treatment

b r u h
Rip Luinor . I don’t think Luinor will survive this battle and need repairs before the last two rounds
(Jan. 08, 2021  7:27 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Rip Luinor . I don’t think Luinor will survive this battle and need repairs before the last two rounds

You under estimating Luinor lol, Ranjiro's Roktavor could push back Lucius and avoid Limit Break.
(Jan. 08, 2021  7:28 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  7:27 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Rip Luinor . I don’t think Luinor will survive this battle and need repairs before the last two rounds

You under estimating Luinor lol, Ranjiro's Roktavor could push back Lucius and avoid Limit Break.
But this wouldn’t be the first time Luinor broke
(Jan. 08, 2021  7:29 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  7:28 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You under estimating Luinor lol, Ranjiro's Roktavor could push back Lucius and avoid Limit Break.
But this wouldn’t be the first time Luinor broke

Fair enough, it broke in the International Blader's Cup as well.