Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #43 (January 15, 2021)

(Jan. 15, 2021  1:20 PM)Egor Vasylets Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  12:14 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Okay now look im not an aiga fan or Ranjiro fan but look Ranjiro has beaten rantaro which means that Ranjiro is somewhat equal to rantaro.
I don't think that was fair, as Ranjiro just got one point in battle with Rantaro once.
Hopefully, you understand, what I meant, by saying Aiga shouldn't beat Valt.
Firstly I didn't say Ranjiro > rantaro i just say that they are seems to be at the same level of power and yes I completely understand what you're going here but I still disagree that it is the most idiotic move if it were to happen.
(Jan. 15, 2021  2:01 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  1:20 PM)Egor Vasylets Wrote: I don't think that was fair, as Ranjiro just got one point in battle with Rantaro once.
Hopefully, you understand, what I meant, by saying Aiga shouldn't beat Valt.
Firstly I didn't say Ranjiro > rantaro i just say that they are seems to be at the same level of power and yes I completely understand what you're going here but I still disagree that it is the most idiotic move if it were to happen.

Honestly, I think all the non finalist characters are at equal power levels in this tournament. If it wasn’t the case then some of the feats that have already occurred would be pretty absurd uk. What’ll actually decide the win is the tournament win/loss pattern.
ok so
(Jan. 15, 2021  11:27 AM)Limetka Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  11:25 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: What did he say?

He didn't say what it is, just: "I've finally understood what you're thinking, Kurenai Shu."
How do you know
Wow,
(Jan. 15, 2021  2:55 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  11:27 AM)Limetka Wrote: He didn't say what it is, just: "I've finally understood what you're thinking, Kurenai Shu."
How do you know
He/She basically can speak Japanese
I know this is a dumb and irrelevant question, but how many episodes does this season have?
(Jan. 15, 2021  4:37 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: I know this is a dumb and irrelevant question, but how many episodes does this season have?

52 episodes
(Jan. 15, 2021  4:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  4:37 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: I know this is a dumb and irrelevant question, but how many episodes does this season have?

52 episodes

43 episodes down and so far this series is not making any sense. I get the point that Hikaru and Hyuga are trying to develop to overcome lean’s flare, but they could have done more to this series. Of course, there’s only a short amount of time to each episode. I can only predict that they would pull another “Gwyn ending” on us.
(Jan. 15, 2021  4:47 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  4:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: 52 episodes

43 episodes down and so far this series is not making any sense. I get the point that Hikaru and Hyuga are trying to develop to overcome lean’s flare, but they could have done more to this series. Of course, there’s only a short amount of time to each episode. I can only predict that they would pull another “Gwyn ending” on us.

i mean episode 50-51 are gonna be lane and shu vs the bros 
the rest of the episodes leading up to episode 50-51 are gonna be the other tag teams battling it out.
(Jan. 15, 2021  1:12 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: It seems that lots of people (not here) dislike this episode but I think it was pretty good

yea i saw that too I think lane just became the most hated character in burst cause of this battle.  I honestly don't have that much issue cause the fans that hated the episode doesn't realize if shu wasn't their lane would be toast.  now i do think the anime did a bad job at handling lane unlike how his balance on the manga.  when suddenly a character is beating fan favourite character consistently  (that's their actual issue) the get mad some even said lui didn't use his full power just like aiga lol
(Jan. 15, 2021  5:35 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  1:12 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: It seems that lots of people (not here) dislike this episode but I think it was pretty good

yea i saw that too I think lane just became the most hated character in burst cause of this battle.  I honestly don't have that much issue cause the fans that hated the episode doesn't realize if shu wasn't their lane would be toast.  now i do think the anime did a bad job at handling lane unlike how his balance on the manga.  when suddenly a character is beating fan favourite character consistently  (that's their actual issue) the get mad some even said lui didn't use his full power just like aiga lol

This episode was actually amazing
Haha did you all see how World Spriggan kept getting thrown back and bouncing around lol
(Jan. 15, 2021  5:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Haha did you all see how World Spriggan kept getting thrown back and bouncing around lol

No!! That was the worst part
(Jan. 15, 2021  5:38 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  5:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Haha did you all see how World Spriggan kept getting thrown back and bouncing around lol

No!! That was the worst part

it wasn't bad it didn't effect spriggan at all cause it get his balance back quick . it's more terrifying who quick shu thinking is to use the bounce just to do what he wanted to
(Jan. 15, 2021  5:39 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  5:38 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: No!! That was the worst part

it wasn't bad it didn't effect spriggan at all cause it get his balance back quick . it's mote terrifying who quick shu thinking is to use the bounce just to do what he wanted to

But I hate when spriggan suffers........(lol jk)
(Jan. 15, 2021  8:30 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  8:23 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: what happened at the end when hyuga was thinking about lean
I’m pretty sure it’s him enjoying being a team player

If I can predict right this is how I think it’ll go. Seeing as there are 7 battles left and next ep is about Wyvern I don’t think there will be a tie breaking battle. So
Aiga & Ranjiro vs Valt & Rantaro Winner: Aiga & Ranjiro (I don’t think they’ll only win one battle)
Aiga & Ranjiro vs Drum & Lui Winner: Drum & Lui (Drum & Lui have to at least win one more and we all know they aren’t beating the plot armor twins)
Valt & Rantaro vs Shu & Lean Winner: Shu & Lean (This will be the last battle before the finals)
Drum & Lui vs Hyuga & Hikaru Winner: Hyuga & Hikaru (Plot Armor)
Hyuga & Hikaru vs Free & Silas Winner Hyuga & Hikaru (Plot Armor)
Free & Silas vs Shu & Lean (This one is hard but I doubt Free will only come out of this tournament with one win, so I’m saying Free & Silas. BUT it’ll probably be a win by fluke as in someone makes a mistake etc.)
Shu & Lean 4-1
Hyuga & Hikaru 3-2
Valt & Rantaro 2-3
Free & Silas 2-3
Aiga & Ranjiro 2-3
If there is a semi final then Aiga & Ranjiro & Free & Sisco can both end up with One Win.
Valt and Rantaro
[Image: Screenshot-2021-01-15-at-11-39-23-AM.png]
Raging Upper on World Spriggan[Image: Screenshot-2021-01-15-at-11-40-49-AM.png]
World Spryzen activating Limit Break was amazing and a perfectly valid strategy. It also shows that Lain and Shu can work together now, making them FAR more dangerous.
(Jan. 15, 2021  5:42 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: World Spryzen activating Limit Break was amazing and a perfectly valid strategy. It also shows that Lain and Shu can work together now, making them FAR more dangerous.

Yes. Lane and Shu are now gonna dominate