Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #40 (December 25, 2020)

(Dec. 18, 2020  3:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aiga and Ranjiro will lose.

Yea sHu and lane are probably gonna dominate every match till Hikaru and hyuga, and Valt and rantaro would definitely NOT win a match against them, including everyone else
I can´t handle seeing more losses without someone not putting up a fight
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:47 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aiga and Ranjiro will lose.

Yea sHu and lane are probably gonna dominate every match till Hikaru and hyuga, and Valt and rantaro would definitely NOT win a match against them, including everyone else

(Dec. 18, 2020  3:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I can´t handle seeing more losses without someone not putting up a fight

Shu and Lane will beat the mess out of Aiga and ranjiro. Valt might be able to defeat them with plot armor (power of mcs). Hikaru and Hyuga will PROB lose to Shu. Shu is a literal beast at beyblade
Aiga and Ranjiro stand 0 chance of winning
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aiga and Ranjiro stand 0 chance of winning

Unless the stupid writers get their brain cells fried lol
Lane will beat the carp again out of these 2
LOL imagine if Ranjiro breaks again. R.I.P
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:59 PM)g2_ Wrote: LOL imagine if Ranjiro breaks again. R.I.P

Just let me go in the corner and cry for a moment
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:55 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:47 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Yea sHu and lane are probably gonna dominate every match till Hikaru and hyuga, and Valt and rantaro would definitely NOT win a match against them, including everyone else

(Dec. 18, 2020  3:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I can´t handle seeing more losses without someone not putting up a fight

Shu and Lane will beat the mess out of  Aiga and ranjiro. Valt might be able to defeat them with plot armor (power of mcs). Hikaru and Hyuga will PROB lose to Shu. Shu is a literal beast at beyblade

I can see it- I can see it all happening.......ryuga’s son, valt and rantaro.....vs sHu and lane, the beyblade battle of the century, 5 seconds into the battle and rantaro already gets bursted, and he thinks it’s over for valt as Lucifer the end comes after Valkyrie, but with the most godly animation we’ve seen if valt and Valkyrie, Valkyrie turns into a whole new bey, Valkyrie The Beginning and knocks Lucifer the end away, lane sees valt as the most powerful rival and charges at him with full strength but sHu comes to interrupt their clash as he turns into a whole new bey too, Spriggannthe Middle, as the prophecy is fulfilled, the gods of beyblade come down to the tournament and begin to fight each other, the stadium gets destroyed and so does the whole building, as Valkyrie the Beginning, Spriggan the Middle and Lucifer The End all clash in the sky and then Valt screams “Limit Break The Beginning!” And lane and sHu feel stupid for not saying it yet so in the end, winner who comes out on top with a double burst, is Valt the legend of legends. He thought the battle was over but Amani came out of the destoryed building and called the police on valt sHu and lane, thus Valt’s beyblading career was finally over. The End.
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:15 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:55 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Shu and Lane will beat the mess out of  Aiga and ranjiro. Valt might be able to defeat them with plot armor (power of mcs). Hikaru and Hyuga will PROB lose to Shu. Shu is a literal beast at beyblade

I can see it- I can see it all happening.......ryuga’s son, valt and rantaro.....vs sHu and lane, the beyblade battle of the century, 5 seconds into the battle and rantaro already gets bursted, and he thinks it’s over for valt as Lucifer the end comes after Valkyrie, but with the most godly animation we’ve seen if valt and Valkyrie, Valkyrie turns into a whole new bey, Valkyrie The Beginning and knocks Lucifer the end away, lane sees valt as the most powerful rival and charges at him with full strength but sHu comes to interrupt their clash as he turns into a whole new bey too, Spriggannthe Middle, as the prophecy is fulfilled, the gods of beyblade come down to the tournament and begin to fight each other, the stadium gets destroyed and so does the whole building, as Valkyrie the Beginning, Spriggan the Middle and Lucifer The End all clash in the sky and then Valt screams “Limit Break The Beginning!” And lane and sHu feel stupid for not saying it yet so in the end, winner who comes out on top with a double burst, is Valt the legend of legends. He thought the battle was over but Amani came out of the destoryed building and called the police on valt sHu and lane, thus Valt’s beyblading career was finally over. The End.

Ahem the Wishful and Speculation Thread is welcome over there
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:15 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: I can see it- I can see it all happening.......ryuga’s son, valt and rantaro.....vs sHu and lane, the beyblade battle of the century, 5 seconds into the battle and rantaro already gets bursted, and he thinks it’s over for valt as Lucifer the end comes after Valkyrie, but with the most godly animation we’ve seen if valt and Valkyrie, Valkyrie turns into a whole new bey, Valkyrie The Beginning and knocks Lucifer the end away, lane sees valt as the most powerful rival and charges at him with full strength but sHu comes to interrupt their clash as he turns into a whole new bey too, Spriggannthe Middle, as the prophecy is fulfilled, the gods of beyblade come down to the tournament and begin to fight each other, the stadium gets destroyed and so does the whole building, as Valkyrie the Beginning, Spriggan the Middle and Lucifer The End all clash in the sky and then Valt screams “Limit Break The Beginning!” And lane and sHu feel stupid for not saying it yet so in the end, winner who comes out on top with a double burst, is Valt the legend of legends. He thought the battle was over but Amani came out of the destoryed building and called the police on valt sHu and lane, thus Valt’s beyblading career was finally over. The End.

Ahem the Wishful and Speculation Thread is welcome over there

UR JUST GONNA ROAST ME LOL?!!!?!!?!?
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:15 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:55 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Shu and Lane will beat the mess out of  Aiga and ranjiro. Valt might be able to defeat them with plot armor (power of mcs). Hikaru and Hyuga will PROB lose to Shu. Shu is a literal beast at beyblade

this sounds like fanfiction lmao
Even if they hit Limit Break on Lucifer there gonna lose cause we cant forget Spriggan also has tremendous power
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Even if they hit Limit Break on Lucifer there gonna lose cause we cant forget Spriggan also has tremendous power

Spryzen has a lot of raw power. I think lucifer might lose. Spryzen is just powerful
I don´t see how they could beat Spriggan plus World Slash is super strong. Even Infinite Sword wont stand a chance
i want lane to be knocked and shu to finish them both xd
Here's how the battle is going to go.

Aiga: Infinite Buster!
Ranjiro: Super Tornado!
Lean: Limit Break The End!

Achilles and Ragnurak both burst.

You're welcome.
The End for Ragnaruk and Achilles. Like just make the episode tommorow so that the we dont have to wait for it and can just skip to the next battle
(Dec. 18, 2020  6:29 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Infinite Sword

Not likely
(Dec. 18, 2020  6:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  6:29 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Infinite Sword

Not likely

The disrespect.......
I want Aiga and Ranjiro to win for old times sake
(Dec. 18, 2020  6:31 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  6:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Not likely

The disrespect.......

wait who?
(Dec. 18, 2020  6:32 PM)Piplup Person Wrote: I want Aiga and Ranjiro to win for old times sake
That's probably only gonna happen if Aiga and Ranjiro go big brain in this episode.