Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #40 (December 25, 2020)

(Dec. 26, 2020  4:48 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  8:39 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: I still feel like Shu is acting

Don't we all?

Maybe Shu's purpose was to have Lean fight Hikaru and Hyuga, with the first battle fuel up both brothers' Flare and the second one to have them battle with the Flare gained by Hikaru and Hyuga.
Yo the new Wyvron debuted in this episode and it looked sick guys what do you think didn't it look so cool.
(Dec. 26, 2020  5:07 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yo the new Wyvron debuted in this episode and it looked sick guys what do you think didn't it look so cool.

Does lying to people who trust you make you happy?
(Dec. 26, 2020  5:43 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  5:07 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yo the new Wyvron debuted in this episode and it looked sick guys what do you think didn't it look so cool.

Does lying to people who trust you make you happy?

I'm just memeing on the fact that people seriously thought the new Wyvron would debut in this episode.
(Dec. 26, 2020  5:07 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yo the new Wyvron debuted in this episode and it looked sick guys what do you think didn't it look so cool.

When I heard Wyvern coming this episode I was like 😁😃
But when the truth came out you lied to me Mr. Eclipse Force
Just saw the episode.
yo, the monkey and the fries lost no one gave a carp about Shu on that battle he was like a nobody. Both of them were like, Yo it's the furryboi lets gang attack him! Makes me mad how at least Lane could not be knocked out so at least Shu can have some spot knocking them both nitwits out.
(Jan. 03, 2021  9:12 AM)rjsali Wrote: where can I watch these episodes?

you can watch them on youtube