Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #40 (December 25, 2020)

(Dec. 25, 2020  8:40 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  8:27 AM)g2_ Wrote:

I see, well I'm guessing Shu and Lane are gonna suffer a lose because of that.
I loved how they almost BODIED lane WITH THAT teamwork, even though they lost(a big aiga and ranjiro fan), I liked ITTTTTTTT!! Also I liked how they’re not like devastated about the loss they took it well! 👌 A loss DOES NOT MEAN UR NOT A BOSS!😎😎

(Dec. 25, 2020  10:10 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

I JUST REALIZED THAT ZEUTRON BROTHER😎😎! HA THEY WERENT EVEN USING SPECIAL MOVES! SO TO ME ITS NOT THAT BAD A LOSS!😎😎
Decent episode id say this episode can be skippable because nothing much really happened other than the brother arguing the battle honestly is meh because how predictable the outcome is and nothing really major that can make me stand out of my chair or make me chills.

Overall decent episode animation is decent and skippable ig id give it a solid 7/10
(Dec. 25, 2020  10:04 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  8:40 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
I see, well I'm guessing Shu and Lane are gonna suffer a lose because of that.

yea if lane doesn't get it before it happens shu will probably let that be a lesson for lane which is an interesting approach on shu's part and is a good one
It seemed kind of cheap to save Lucifer like that. I would’ve been fine if Aiga and Ranjiro got Lane out and then Shu beats them, but they just saved Lane and for seemingly no purpose at all.
(Dec. 25, 2020  7:08 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It seemed kind of cheap to save Lucifer like that. I would’ve been fine if Aiga and Ranjiro got Lane out and then Shu beats them, but they just saved Lane and for seemingly no purpose at all.

(Dec. 25, 2020  7:08 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It seemed kind of cheap to save Lucifer like that. I would’ve been fine if Aiga and Ranjiro got Lane out and then Shu beats them, but they just saved Lane and for seemingly no purpose at all.

Lane is getting more dangerous

Same thing could've happened with Achilles and Roktavor, its pure luck. Not only that but Lucius is a defense type, so it can take some of the impact meaning it doesn't fly off that far.
(Dec. 25, 2020  7:17 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Same thing could've happened with Achilles and Roktavor, its pure luck. Not only that but Lucius is a defense type, so it can take some of the impact meaning it doesn't fly off that far.

Lucifer was just at the edge of the stadium. I mean like seems kind of cheap especially since it’s tag teams. Also the same thing didn’t happen with Achilles and Ragnaruk so there’s that as well.
(Dec. 25, 2020  7:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  7:17 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Same thing could've happened with Achilles and Roktavor, its pure luck. Not only that but Lucius is a defense type, so it can take some of the impact meaning it doesn't fly off that far.

Lucifer was just at the edge of the stadium. I mean like seems kind of cheap especially since it’s tag teams. Also the same thing didn’t happen with Achilles and Ragnaruk so there’s that as well.

If he's at the edge of the stadium it makes sense for him to fly right a the edge of the stadium wall. Achilles and Roktavor had way over to the opposite side of the stadium, obviously the trail of moving wouldn't be as focused.
Who thinks Lane is getting stronger
(Dec. 26, 2020  2:02 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: This episode felt weird

Yea, shu standing at the side was just weird
Shu looks like he doesn't even know what he is doing
(Dec. 26, 2020  2:13 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Shu looks like he doesn't even know what he is doing

I agree
(Dec. 25, 2020  7:33 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Who thinks Lane is getting stronger

Lean already reach his max potential so it be weird if he goes more stronger since max is max
(Dec. 26, 2020  3:16 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  7:33 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Who thinks Lane is getting stronger

Lean already reach his max potential so it be weird if he goes more stronger since max is max

I mean he destroyed a whole stadium with ease and I mean he couldn't do that before so he got pretty strong after ep 35.
(Dec. 26, 2020  3:20 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  3:16 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Lean already reach his max potential so it be weird if he goes more stronger since max is max

I mean he destroyed a whole stadium with ease and I mean he couldn't do that before so he got pretty strong after ep 35.

I mean, it's definitely not like they had take out two opponents that he'd already beaten before in 1v1s. Totally not to make him more menacing or anything.
(Dec. 26, 2020  3:42 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  3:20 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: I mean he destroyed a whole stadium with ease and I mean he couldn't do that before so he got pretty strong after ep 35.

I mean, it's definitely not like they had take out two opponents that he'd already beaten before in 1v1s. Totally not to make him more menacing or anything.

Yes but he has gotten stronger after beating Shu
(Dec. 26, 2020  3:57 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  3:42 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I mean, it's definitely not like they had take out two opponents that he'd already beaten before in 1v1s. Totally not to make him more menacing or anything.

Yes but he has gotten stronger  after beating Shu
not really lane himself said he peak with flare, what's happening now is lane showing off his strength now that it's at his peak . lane match against aiga & ranjiro was just him with his new strength after he got the end and reach max the reason it looks like he got stronger is cause shu was the only one that he fought with his new power and no one else. every bladers now are fighting  what shu fought when lane got the end just with better control. he didn't get buff it's now we're seeing the full on max flare against other bladers
(Dec. 26, 2020  4:03 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  3:57 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Yes but he has gotten stronger  after beating Shu
not really lane himself said he peak with flare, what's happening now is lane showing off his strength now that it's at his peak . lane match against aiga & ranjiro was just him with his new strength after he got the end and reach max the reason it looks like he got stronger is cause shu was the only one that he fought with his new power and no one else. every bladers now are fighting  what shu fought when lane got the end just with better control. he didn't get buff it's now we're seeing the full on max flare against other bladers

In that case I would say that Aiga and Ranjiro did a pretty good job against Lane. They might even be able to beat Shu or Valt in a 2 v 1
(Dec. 26, 2020  4:16 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  4:03 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: not really lane himself said he peak with flare, what's happening now is lane showing off his strength now that it's at his peak . lane match against aiga & ranjiro was just him with his new strength after he got the end and reach max the reason it looks like he got stronger is cause shu was the only one that he fought with his new power and no one else. every bladers now are fighting  what shu fought when lane got the end just with better control. he didn't get buff it's now we're seeing the full on max flare against other bladers

In that case I would say that Aiga and Ranjiro did a pretty good job against Lane. They might even be able to beat Shu or Valt in a 2 v 1

yea they did a better job than most people think . lane got lucky that Lucy didn't ko honestly i don't believe lane can keep up that 2 vs 1 all the time he literally went all out to beat both keep in mind he don't burst neither let that sink in. as for valt and shu yea the might I agree with that
(Dec. 26, 2020  4:29 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  4:16 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: In that case I would say that Aiga and Ranjiro did a pretty good job against Lane. They might even be able to beat Shu or Valt in a 2 v 1

yea they did a better job than most people think . lane got lucky that Lucy didn't ko honestly i don't believe lane can keep up that 2 vs 1 all the time he literally went all out to beat both keep in mind he don't burst neither let that sink in. as for valt and shu yea the might I agree with that

Teamwork is their strengh, But I disagree with Shu. Shu does know how they run and can use that against them.
I still feel like Shu is acting
(Dec. 26, 2020  8:39 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: I still feel like Shu is acting

Don't we all?